something_else

Got thrown out of a club, not sure what to make of it

71 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've certainly been a giant douche at times.

Although you have to understand, when you go to as many clubs as I've been to, all sorts of random crazy stuff happens. It's like rolling dice. You'll see crazy things happen at clubs if you go out a lot.

For example, one time a girl accused me of grabbing her ass, when I didn't. Then she told her husband to beat me up. Random stuff like that will just happen if you go out long enough. It does not have to make any logical sense.

Logical sense -> Random events -> Probability distribution -> perfect alignment -> Perfect symmetry -> ArdhNareshwar -> Shiva

28 minutes ago, alpha_ulrich said:

Logical sense -> Random events -> Probability distribution -> perfect alignment -> Perfect symmetry -> ArdhNareshwar -> Shiva

Drugs

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Drugs

Which class of drugs? Psychedelic? Herbal? Allopathic? Homeopathic?

40 minutes ago, alpha_ulrich said:

Yes

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Didn't say anything personally to you

Last thing I want to say is that if the forum stands against slut shaming (including you) 

Why wouldn't we stand against toxic masculinity? I find it weird 

3 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Last thing I want to say is that if the forum stands against slut shaming (including you) 

Why wouldn't we stand against toxic masculinity? I find it weird 

There's nothing toxic masculine about it. Violence is needed for protection. Stop making it something else, your fragile ego is not my problem. 

And Iike I said,not interested in argument, then be civil and leave  them alone if they ask for it, because what you're doing it is aggression. 

I would have engaged with someone who is personally slut shaming me otherwise I won't Care. It's not my business to decide if someone else got slut shamed or not. 

You are not some moral authority on opinions. Go police the whole internet. 

And remember, what appears as toxic to you might not be toxic to someone else 

Because right now you are not leaving me alone and trying to provoke me unnecessarily, I consider it as very toxic, yet you might not agree. So everything and every opinion and thought at the end of the day is subjective. 

If you can't handle someone's opinion and feel the need to impose your own, then you're intolerant of others,if you believe in witch hunting people just because they had opinions. I believe the major problem lies with you not having the ability to accept other's way of thinking, just because it's unacceptable to you, does not mean you start on a witch hunt, quite narcissistic to say the least. If it is something deeply racist, or sexist, that's understandable and I would have easily corrected myself but this is not even that, it's almost as if a person cannot even say anything freely here without feeling threatened, so having a different opinion is an offense now?

You cannot keep persisting on arguing when the other person doesn't want it. Violation of personal boundaries. 

And freedom to opinion exists, whether you agree to that opinion or not. 

And nobody gets to be the arbiter to decide which opinion is right and which is wrong, ultimately everything is subjective, by your logic every opinion can be considered toxic if it doesn't comfort you? 

Sorry this is the internet, thought free zone, unless you're personally targeted, you acting offended over other's opinions is your own personal responsibility. 

And if I was expressing intolerant opinions, you can then talk to Leo about it. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Easy for you to say, when your ass is not on the line?? and that's comming from a guy who's used to conflict and fights.

You're right about that. But still feels that way when someone doesn't fight. 

I would personally feel ashamed if I was being raped and my brother was simply standing there. Something just doesn't feel right about it. Can you say I'm conditioned? 

I can't really be proud of my brother can I? 

Edited by Preety_India

59 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Sorry this is the internet, thought free zone, unless you're personally targeted, you acting offended over other's opinions is your own personal responsibility. 

Lmao you should follow your own advices

but no that is wrong of course lol. you can see if there blatant racism/mysigony/misandry on the forum, (which you personally are aware of happens) even if it isn't directed towards you, generally it shouldn't be allowed on the forum

and it is toxic masculinity btw. men get called pussies, weak, shamed etc. for behaving a certain way or have certain emotions

Edited by Jacob Morres

How the fuck did this thread go from OP asking a question about getting thrown out of the club, to somebody here talking about being raped?  C'mon.

OP - it was most likely a misunderstanding.  Or it wasn't.  Take it on the chin and move on.  There's going to be way more nights at the club where you're not being thrown out.  And this actually could be the only time you're ever going to get thrown out out a club!  There's so many variables happening at the club that it's foolish to dwell on it.  

If you're sure you weren't being creepy, then you weren't creepy.  You'd know if you were being creepy.  Don't worry about it and continue to go out and have fun bro!

29 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

How the fuck did this thread go from OP asking a question about getting thrown out of the club, to somebody here talking about being raped?  C'mon.

OP - it was most likely a misunderstanding.  Or it wasn't.  Take it on the chin and move on.  There's going to be way more nights at the club where you're not being thrown out.  And this actually could be the only time you're ever going to get thrown out out a club!  There's so many variables happening at the club that it's foolish to dwell on it.  

If you're sure you weren't being creepy, then you weren't creepy.  You'd know if you were being creepy.  Don't worry about it and continue to go out and have fun bro!

Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better about it now, in fact I find it a little funny thinking back. I'm new to clubbing and it was entirely unexpected, it just took me by surprise so it left me feeling shitty for a few days

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better about it now, in fact I find it a little funny thinking back. I'm new to clubbing and it was entirely unexpected, it just took me by surprise so it left me feeling shitty for a few days

You're good man.  When you go out again and have fun and not being thrown out, you'll be loling about this situation.

It's a recurring problem in this forum. A user starts a thread, the thread stays on topic for 1-2 pages tops, then it gets derailed, still relevent to what the thread is about. Then, for every page, or every reply onwards, it gets further derailed, until it is entirely different from the original  context...

Maybe don't start a fight over other's opinions and threads won't get derailed. Let people have freedom to their own opinions and don't drag on it. 

If everyone just calmly leaves their opinion without the constant need to jump on others, we won't have this problem. 

Edited by Preety_India

I've done enough clubbing myself, but the majority was just myself with occasionally going with friends. Rarely will I get denied entry, or get some kind of confrontation inside, as I'm on top of that area. The main objective is always to try some drinks, and dance a bit to the music. Cold approaching or even small talk is back of my mind, I'm there to enjoy what the club can offer me, and forget about myself for a bit. I don't care much about other people around me. If at any point, I have to leave, I leave, or if somebody is picking me, I meet him on the eyes. I'm ultimately doing this to forget who I am, or what I was, before entering the club. It's a learning experience either way, which makes it GOOD, always.

@something_else  From my observations this is the case with most threads anyway, and I'm getting better at seeing who's here to derail, or here to give advice.

i actually agree with not derailing the thread so i apologize to OP for taking part of the derailing of it - i usually dont do that but i apologize to OP.

@Preety_India you play way too much victim  

@Jacob Morres dear can you stop mentioning me please and throwing your personal aggression at me. 

Your own behavior is causing derailing of the thread. Can't you see it? 

I didn't mention you. I was simply expressing my own opinion.

But somehow you can't control your aggression and the need to jump on me even when I told you that I don't like to argue with you.. Why provoke someone to a fight and then blame them later or call them victim or make personal comments about them. 

If you left your opinion about the thread, I wouldn't feel the need to jump on you. Then why do you do it? 

Learn to control your urges to control what others do and everyone can breathe in peace. 

Even while apologizing you still felt the need to mention me in the form of an attack. Maybe don't attack others so much.. I'm obviously going to defend if someone attacks me, that's natural. I'm not wrong in defending when someone is attacking. You need to learn to control your aggression if someone has a different opinion instead of wanting to keep attacking them over it. It's your ego need to prove that only you can be right. It leads to nothing but fights and defensiveness. 

You can't provoke someone in the same breath and in the same breath call them a victim for feeling attacked. This is like the very definition of attacking someone's integrity. Of course you have the right to debate but only when the other person is ready to debate, you cannot force your debate on someone. 

The thing that tells me that you have a propensity to provoke unnecessary fights is the fact that you constantly want to mention me  (and that's how the thread is getting derailed) despite me frequently requesting you to not mention me. This is probably the 4th time that I'm telling you to not mention me and yet you keep doing the same. 

So you will say some bullshit to me and I shouldn't defend? How does that work? 

You will go on insulting me and I should simply sit silent? Dude stuff doesn't work like that. 

Look at your own hypocrisy. You talk about not wanting derailing the thread but you obviously know that I'll respond to you if you attack me in a personal way (you're this you're that, kind of way, that's an obviously hurtful way of attacking because it's an attack on someone's character, rather than a simple disagreement) and so you mention me again out of spite to throw an attack at me again, this does not show an intention to not derail the thread. Your apology is fake and not grounded in good intention if what you're doing is opposite of it 

Do me and everyone a favor. Don't mention me constantly and make me defend myself if you really really don't want to derail the thread. 

Show it in action. 

I'm done with this seriously.. 

The level of aggression from this user is just beyond normal. 

I hope mods can look into this. I'm tired of responding to this user who is constantly provoking me to a fight despite persistent requests to the contrary. 

@Carl-Richard can you please look into this user's behavior, I have told him persistently to not provoke fights and derail the thread.

The user @Jacob Morres

I don't wish to respond to him but he doesn't stop attacking. 

Thanks 

@Michael569 @cetus

Edited by Preety_India

16 hours ago, Stovo said:

Only time I've been kicked out of a club is when I was a student me and another student pretended to have a fight. The bouncers thought it was real so grabbed me from behind and threw me out. 

But I'm pretty well behaved, I just drink and dance. I don't really care about pulling girls at all in clubs, I lose interest after drinking. You're better off using dating apps or doing day game. 

This is decent advice too.

@alpha_ulrich

13 hours ago, alpha_ulrich said:

Probably delirients. Maybe go find a thread discussing hallucinatory plants.

Edited by Danioover9000