VeganAwake

There isn't a you and no thing is missing

56 posts in this topic

Great little collection of videos.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 29.8.2021. at 1:12 AM, VeganAwake said:

Great little collection of videos.

You know what... 

Incapables and  re-parrots. ✔️

Make video on your own. ❌

"Spiritual teacher" that is "awake" that steals from other incompetent ones and repost it for other nerds/feely(feeding their addictions and incapabilities furthermore) incompetent ones. ✔️

Spiritual insight on his own. ❌

I call BS. 

Seeking enlightenment = wanting to know what the absence of knowing is like. Still, that doesn’t mean one should do something other than seek.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

Seeking enlightenment = wanting to know what the absence of knowing is like. Still, that doesn’t mean one should do something other than seek.

There isn't a you deciding to seek or not. 

Just seeking energy believing there's something to find.

None of it means anything.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There isn't a you deciding to seek or not. 

Which is literally precisely the reason there’s no suggestion that one should do something other than seek — that would assume someone could either do that or not do that.

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Which is literally precisely the reason there’s no suggestion that one should do something other than seek — that would assume someone could either do that or not do that.

Suggestions can occur....like seeking only perpetuates the belief that there's a separate individual that will one day find something that it believes is missing.

See that was a suggestion.

And guys, just in case you're starting to get annoyed by Neo Advaitans telling you over and over again that "there is no you to [filli in the blank]", always remember:

There is no "you" to get annoyed. :P:P

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Not even anyone to read or hear the message. Might as well take this whole forum down. Although of course, there wouldn't be anyone taking it down so why the bother
:)

Edited by Waken

2 minutes ago, Waken said:

@Bazooka Jesus Not even anyone to read or hear the message. Might as well take this whole forum down. Although of course, there wouldn't be anyone taking it down so why even do that

:)

Who is writings this? WHO???

Why so serious?

PS: Of course there is no "you" resp. "I" present here, in the personal sense... but some of you guys kind of ride that horse to death.

Why so serious?

&

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

One response to "there is no you", is "so what?". In other words what use is it to know this and how should I "know" this snippet of information? What is "there is no you" leading to?

All stories and explanations are false.

there is only the present, what it is. the i is the opposition to what it is. you cannot oppose to what it is,  it is. you can imagine that you oppose to what it is. therefore the i is imaginary

But in another sense, In a relative sense ,it's different. You have to opposite to what it is, because if you don't, you will die, so the i is real and necessary.

But...the life and death are imaginary, you can relax and merge with the present, do nothing. Nothing is going to happen. So the i is imaginary

But...are "you" going to "do" that?

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, LastThursday said:

One response to "there is no you", is "so what?". In other words what use is it to know this and how should I "know" this snippet of information? What is "there is no you" leading to?

That's the cosmic joke because it completely undermines the individual's experience of trying to find something it feels is missing.

It doesn't lead anywhere.

Its freedom from identification as the individual that believes there's something particular to find within everything.

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

PS: Of course there is no "you" resp. "I" present here, in the personal sense... but some of you guys kind of ride that horse to death.

Because it's not like a temporary state of mind or something like that.

It's a jaw-dropping permanent holyshit this apparent individual I thought I was is an illusion. WTF