Endangered-EGO

Damn 6 hours and it's not over yet? Curt Jaimungal podcast.

68 posts in this topic

Haha damn!!

Really looking forward to this one!!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

oh my god.. If Leo also uploads a new episode on his channel on Sunday and then TOE the first half of an 8 hour interview on Monday... that's gonna be a whole lot of Leo?

I gues they wouldn't have talked 6 hours and continue afterwards if it didn't go well.

Maybe the rest is for QnAs I guess.

Yay. So excited 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It was very all-over-the-place. Don't expect any kind of structure to it like my usual talks. It definitely won't convert any skeptics, but it was fun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It was very all-over-the-place. Don't expect any kind of structure to it like my usual talks.

All his interviews are all over the place. 
How did you like it? Was it an enjoyable experience for you? Did you expect it to go that way? 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It was very all-over-the-place. Don't expect any kind of structure to it like my usual talks. It definitely won't convert any skeptics, but it was fun.

Glad you had fun!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, undeather said:

All his interviews are all over the place. 
How did you like it? Was it an enjoyable experience for you? Did you expect it to go that way? 

I enjoyed myself.

I was hoping it would have more structure, but hey, you can't control such things. We had a crazy-sprawling back-and-forth.

What I have come to realize is that it will never be possible to have the structure necessary to convince newbies via an interview. The structure is something only I can develop within my own videos. These topics are simply to complex and sprawling even for a 5 hour interview. We only covered 30% of the topics necessary to understand reality.

Combinatorial explosion.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I enjoyed myself.

I was hoping it would have more structure, but hey, you can't control such things. We had a crazy-sprawling back-and-forth.

What I have come to realize is that it will never be possible to have the structure necessary to convince newbies via an interview. The structure is something only I can develop within my own videos. These topics are simply to complex and sprawling even for a 5 hour interview. We only covered 30% of the topics necessary to understand reality.

You've gotta be kidding me. Your expectations are perfect. Don't worry about getting it perfect.

It's a conversation not a Actualized Video ahaha

I am sure it is perfect.

"Okay, in this interview I am going to explain all of reality!" I love it.

I think people are different. I don't think you can look at one video or medium and know how it will affect people right? I mean, some people seeing you casual would be nice maybe.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I enjoyed myself.

Combinatorial explosion.

I am just happy that you did it. Kurt might be newbie, but he is still one of the most open minded guys out there in todays podcastsphere. His questions are usually really on point and joining him was a gerat decision. Thanks a lot Leo! 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@Leo Gura This sounds like he got what you pointed to.

A good teacher knows how to point towards it by getting what the students question.

Do you believe you could continue to point without structure, for people who are as focused on the subject as Curt?

I have a 6 hour road planned for sunday. Lets hope the universe will give us this talk till then :)

Oh, do you mean the TOE guy is a newbie?

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, undeather said:

Kurt might be newbie

I didn't mean he was a newbie. He's not a newbie at all. But his audience is full of materialist, rationalist, scientist, skeptic types who think they understand the world.

His interview style is not geared towards newbies at all. Which is both good and bad. We'll how folks react.

I understand

◭"89"