Ilan

Healing

16 posts in this topic

you start doing this exercise thinking you have to wash away and forgive all the external evil that traumatized you but if you do this exercise long enough, you end up crying on your knees asking for forgiveness yourself. And adapteuspsychonote dare to say Leo is deluded thinking he has healing power.

What do you want from this thread? Any construct criticism ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

To be fair that is not what is meant by healing powers. I do not claim to have any healing siddhis, although they are possible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How can you be sure about it?

Have you witnessed siddhis, or have you been told by people you know that they have witnessed them?

I always hear about people claiming siddhis are possible and some claim they have them or witnessed them, but eventuelly they are just deluded, so I'm curious.

Being confronted with it, they blame it on "I didn't feel your energy because it was so weak at that particular moment".

@Endangered-EGO Big figures like Sadhguru, etc. are claiming siddhis are a thing and that they have experienced them. You would have to categorize a lot of mystics as partially deluded if you don't want to accept their claims. Enlightenment teachers, when you dig info on them or watch lots of their videos, will sometimes affirm siddhis as valid and something that has happened to them, but as it is not Enlightenment they deliberately avoid this topic.

I won't throw examples from the top of my head as it's a topic I have zero interest of and always have had none, but I remember encoutering such affirmative accounts of "magic powers".

14 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

How can you be sure about it?

Because I have become directly conscious of how siddhis work. Don't ask me how. It cannot be explained to you.

Not sure if healing yourself with Qi is a siddhi, but you can easily begin to tap into energy healing with qigong practices. People have been doing it for 4500+ years.

So, we can all developing healing powers because we are made of it.

I have been developing so much Qi lately, it's really amazing how it feel and how obvious it is.

I totally believe patanjali that by mastering your body and mind that siddhis are possible. I think psychedelics can point the way but it also takes a lot of physical practice and emotional labour. 

https://superhumanexperience.io/

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I'm not saying I don't believe you or that it's delusional. But people, me included, are going to need more than that.

You just need to be able to do it. Then you don't need to explain it.

14 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

But people, me included, are going to need more than that.

Yeah, well, I don't care. I am not here to prove anything to anyone.

@Leo Gura I'm assuming when you say healing capability. We are not speaking of a materialistic realm.

Is healing not just aligning to God's will and becoming conscious of A. Infinite will of consciousness and B. Complete oneness and the collapsing of duality?

There's no thing and no one.. to heal?

Edited by Godishere

@Leo Gura i think you should create a healing subforum on this website. healing is a fundamental part of spirituality, at least for me, I've had to do a lot of healing during my spiritual practice, so much so. And I know a lot of others have a lot of trauma and I really think this would be an excellent addition to it.

Btw, I have healing siddhis. I have healing hands that connect from my 7th chakra to the center of my palms. also, I have a light weapon that is in the 7th chakra too. I'm a starseed soul, which means my soul is used to spiritual work on this planet and others and why I have those. Not every starseed soul is like that, but in this case I do and I have direct experiences of having these abilities. 

Tldr healing is an essential part of the spiritual path and I think you should add a subforum of healing and shadow work.

have a great day Leo :)

Genesis 27:27-29

@Godishere I think the same way, ramana maharshi probably never tried to heal himself. Sasaki roshi knew that he was going to die at 107yo. And stopped teaching 2 years before his death.

What's more to it than being aligned with god's will. 

I guess God can heal, but god doesn't want to. However I'm open minded, maybe my mind will change.

@DreamScape i think healing is addressed in serious emotional problems category already. No need for another category

On 12/08/2021 at 0:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

Because I have become directly conscious of how siddhis work. Don't ask me how. It cannot be explained to you.

It is very simple how siddhis works ! It works in a way that the only humans who are touched by this power are the ones that are too pure to want to use it ! ;)