Federico del pueblo

What the hell is this black pill thing?

39 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've just recently come across this still fairly new black pill community where guys say that nowadays you can only be good with women if you have really good looks (for the most part), and some other cliché things like money and status.

They have YouTube channels where they analyze the looks of different guys, talking about the chin lines, nose bones and so on.

It's pretty much the most negative group of people I've ever found online, still more negative then MGTOW and some extremes within the red pill community.

They go as far as considering/recommending suicide or even mass murder to cause "structural changes" within society, to make women and "chads" understand that there is a price to be paid if you make a big percentage of men have miserable lives.

Now, I'm not concerned about their belief system as in wether or not it is true what they say women want (as I know from experience that it's not how they claim), it's just that I'm still in disbelief, I really didn't think it could get that bad...

What are your thoughts on this tragedy?

@Federico del pueblo Don't waste your mental energy on that. 

Those are people with a flawed epistemology and an outrageously low psychological development, like most extremists. 

The blackpill is when you misunderstand something so much that you become subhuman. 

14 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

The blackpill is when you misunderstand something so much that you become subhuman. 

Lmao 

6 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What are your thoughts on this tragedy?

Blackpill is what happens when men become too feminine. As a healthy man, you want to fuck the world, yeah, sometimes you could just sit back and surrender. But what kind of a man sobs and complains about things being unfair? You go and get it. Blackpill men are the least masculine. 

the black pill is a nice way of saying i can't get a girl because  I  j̶u̶s̶t̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ t̶r̶y̶ t̶o̶ a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ don't  look good.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

there is a reason people believe in 'black pill' and it's cause it's real. The well fed will never understand the hungry. It's true that some people are considered more attractive than others, why people deny this. I don't gain anything for saying this, it's just true and it's ok. Why to call them extremists or anythings. Anyway I won't go against this forum if that's what people want to believe I am ok with that, I just expressed the truth, and if it's not considered true at other people's pov then I will rename it to , I just expressed my truth

Beliefs determine your reality. If you believe wholeheartedly in the blackpill, the blackpill will seem like pure truth to you. 

And the problem is that blackpill reinforces everything that makes you unattractive. So it's self-fulfilling as well.

As a guy you have a lot more control over your value than a girl does, the cost for this is that you start with on-average lower value and increasing it requires time and effort. Sure if you're born lucky the effort required is lower, but this applies to literally everything in life.

Even if blackpill was 'true' the kind of people drawn into these communities are not people that are going to increase the quality of your life, stay the fuck away

9 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Hi everyone,

I've just recently come across this still fairly new black pill community where guys say that nowadays you can only be good with women if you have really good looks (for the most part), and some other cliché things like money and status.

money and status are not cliché my bro. 

If we want to be epistemically sound, im curious to know how attached are you to the ideology? And how much do u desire to have truthful perspectives?  

Because if we want episetemic integrity then we must be willing to question any perspective (ofc me included :)) 

@eaaaeaeae

Edited by Jacob Morres

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

the black pill is a nice way of saying i can't get a girl because  I  j̶u̶s̶t̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ t̶r̶y̶ t̶o̶ a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ don't  look good.

the black pill is a nice way of saying i can't get a girl because  I  j̶u̶s̶t̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ t̶r̶y̶ t̶o̶ a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ proudly proclaim myself an untermensch, and my identity necessitates not getting laid.

Edited by Chew211

@Federico del pueblo I know plenty of men society would label as "ugly" who are married with kids. Their partner thinks that they look great or at least acceptable enough to marry and to be the father of their children. Looks are in the eyes of the beholder.

I agree with @Harlen Kelly to put your mental energy elsewhere as much as you can. Blackpill is indeed a tragedy. But focus on improving yourself instead of getting upset over people who may never get it.

19 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

the black pill is a nice way of saying i can't get a girl because  I  j̶u̶s̶t̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ t̶r̶y̶ t̶o̶ a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ proudly proclaim myself an untermensch, and my identity necessitates not getting laid.

Yup. A sense of entitlement. Actually much of incel material is indirectly about entitlement if you look at it differently. It's less about failure 

3 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

cause it's real

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Yup. A sense of entitlement. Actually much of incel material is indirectly about entitlement if you look at it differently. It's less about failure 

It's not really entitlement. If you take them at face value, it'll seem like entitlement, but in reality their identity is based on being a victim of (genetic) circumstance. 

Incels rhetoric is merely a coping mechanism. If you take it seriously they seem entitled. 

What people, incels or otherwise, say they want and what they actually want is often different, sometimes the opposite. 

1 minute ago, Chew211 said:

What people, incels or otherwise, say they want and what they actually want is often different, sometimes the opposite. 

So what do they actually want? 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So what do they actually want? 

Validation from society of their existence as a species of men who can't get laid because of genetic circumstances. Generally speaking, society glamourizes the underdogs (which keeps losers from breaking shit), incels want that too. They want their suffering to be validated by the Other. 

Society doesn't give them that validation. 

Their coping mechanism (enjoyment/Jouissance) is outrage as can be seen on incel forums, violence (though rare), etc. 

There is another layer too. They "want" the Other's approval, but they also deep down know that's not possible, and so they "enjoy" NOT getting the object of desire (social approval). 

So it's like a loop. A system. Their being. 

1 hour ago, Chew211 said:

Validation from society of their existence as a species of men who can't get laid because of genetic circumstances. Generally speaking, society glamourizes the underdogs (which keeps losers from breaking shit), incels want that too. They want their suffering to be validated by the Other. 

Society doesn't give them that validation. 

Their coping mechanism (enjoyment/Jouissance) is outrage as can be seen on incel forums, violence (though rare), etc. 

There is another layer too. They "want" the Other's approval, but they also deep down know that's not possible, and so they "enjoy" NOT getting the object of desire (social approval). 

So it's like a loop. A system. Their being. 

Sounds like melancholy. 

@Federico del pueblo Don't even bother trying to understand this worldview its so flawed that you won't find any useful perspective from it, its just a coping mechanism men who cant bother to put the effort into getting laid use to help soothe their ego.

I think the only lesson Learned from trying to understand blackpill is that some perspectives are not worth exploring as they are such low quality and can lead to you gaslighting yourself.

I would only try to understand it from an epistemic perspective to see how another man can even consider this worldview serious but even that has its dangers.