Hardkill

Increase in vaccine coercion

442 posts in this topic

@Blackhawk This is a better approach to this conversation, blackhawk. This is a good interview and discussion and yet note, this was filmed at the end of 2020. 

Also, I'd add, many are mRNA technology hesitant.

To blackhawk and others, here's something to consider:

(1) Being that this is a newer technology, (2) that they have been using PCR tests which are not designed to determine whether one is infectious or not (cases), (3) and that in many cases they have been labelling ones death as a covid death when in reality age and other underlying illness are contributing factors, I think it's pretty understandable that many are hesitant. (I can provide sources, just ask)

Also consider, just recently a new study came out which shows: "natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/new-israeli-study-finds-fully-vaccinated-people-greater-risk-hospitalization-13-times-likely-catch-covid-19-recovered-natural-immunity/ (article)

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1 (study)

For those who are medically trained or trained in how to read such studies, I'd love your feed back; is this a quality study?

19 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

Also consider, just recently a new study came out which shows: "natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant."

This is just common sense. If you survive an infection your body will be better off against it (and similar infections) in the future. A vaccine is just a controlled dose of an infection (simulated or otherwise) that gets you protected without having to go through all the risk of a real infection.

However we shouldn't encourage people to just willingly get Covid to build an immunity even if healthy because there is always a risk it could go south for either them or whoever they spread it to. Way more danger with that option than getting a vaccine. And the statistics show it.

The issue with this particular pandemic is since Covid is so ridiculously contagious there really isn't a third option to sit around. This isn't like the regular flu where you can just skip getting the shot most years because contraction rate is so low.

Get your Covid shots people.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Note though, this isn't your traditional vaccine, and so it's odd that we continue to call it a vaccine. Maybe I'm nitpicking and so feel free to correct me on that. 

Personally, I'm not encouraging in either direction, to get it or to not get it. But when we handle cases and death numbers, as we have been, and then there's a push for that which is still in the experimental phases, this is very unsettling.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-top-fda-officials-resigned-103227868.html

"The US Food and Drug Administration announced the resignations of two top vaccine officials on Tuesday, and reports said the two were leaving in anger over the Biden administration's plan to roll out COVID-19 booster shots before officials had a chance to approve it."

We still have no clue as to long term safety of this new technology, and now I have two weeks to get it in order to keep my job, even though I work outside. Considering that I've been hospitalized in the past for platelet issues and that adverse reactions in regards to the heart and blood disorders, this is happening, should we not take people like me and those who are pregnant, in to consideration? If one lives like a hermit, don't that count :)

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1013607/COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print_18.08.2021.pdf

Edited by Johnny Galt

11 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

We still have no clue as to long term safety of this new technology

Yup, but that's too bad because we don't have the luxury of waiting around. It's already killed millions of people in nearly 2 years. Should we have waited years longer before doing any vaccinations at all?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy FYI - in regards to the death count, we have muddied the water:

a.) Dr. Annie Bukacek 

Practicing medicine for over 30 years. 

"In 2019 she won the ACP Laureate award for the commitement to excellence in medical care"

"Has been filling out death certificates for over 30 years"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wn1qs_bBk&feature=emb_title

b.) Sen. Dr Scott Jensen - on death certificates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEMvtz5jDM8

c.) DR Ngozi Ezike, Public Health Illinois 

"even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had covid at the same time, it's still listed as a covid death"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUExBc1ijU&feature=emb_logo

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Should we have waited years longer before doing any vaccinations at all?

I'm NOT suggesting this. (edit!!! I left out the word "not")

For clarity, due to the above info that I have presented, I'm not suggesting that this be down played, or that we do not vaccinate, it's more about the mandates for it. (I'm curious how trudeau would suggest we use the word, "mandate" :) )

Edited by Johnny Galt

Also, for perspective in regards to deaths:

150,000 deaths in Canada in 2019, for just the two categories, cancer and cardiac. (12 months)

27, 000 deaths with Covid19 (18months)

Note the differences in months.

1 hour ago, Johnny Galt said:

Also, for perspective in regards to deaths:

150,000 deaths in Canada in 2019, for just the two categories, cancer and cardiac. (12 months)

27, 000 deaths with Covid19 (18months)

Note the differences in months.

There are more than 100 different types of cancer. 

@Opo Good to know. Technically, that number came from the category - "Malignant neoplasms" (is a cancerous tumor, an abnormal growth that can grow uncontrolled and spread to other parts of the body). It seems to be a mystery still for the experts, considering they still nuke the body and think this is a proper approach. I think we need to clean out our food supply and get to the bottom of this.

Did you read my previous post? it's in relations to the post you commented on.

Edited by Johnny Galt

23 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Opo Good to know. Technically, that number came from the category - "Malignant neoplasms" (is a cancerous tumor, an abnormal growth that can grow uncontrolled and spread to other parts of the body). It seems to be a mystery still for the experts, considering they still nuke the body and think this is a proper approach. I think we need to clean out our food supply and get to the bottom of this.

Yea improving our diets would be a great start. 

23 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

Did you have a read to my previous post? it's in relations to the post you commented on.

I just watched half of the first video and it's bad but I don't have the energy to go line by line sry. 

Try taking the Leo's advice and just feel your body when she speaks. 

@Opo Well, I'd have a look at the other two videos as their short and to the point. 

4 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

yet note, this was filmed at the end of 2020. 

Doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

That's a stupid argument against the vaccines because the point with vaccines is that you want to avoid getting infected with covid 19.

With natural immunity you get infected with covid 19 before you get immunity.

Would you want to get a stroke so you become immune against strokes? No, you don't want a stroke at all.

@Blackhawk

25 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

That's a stupid argument against the vaccines because the point with vaccines is that you want to avoid getting infected with covid 19.

Why do you think it's an argument against vaccines (mRNA technology)? 

27 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

With natural immunity you get infected with covid 19 before you get immunity.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. I had it last year. 

29 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Would you want to get a stroke so you become immune against strokes? No, you don't want a stroke at all.

Are you claiming that all who get covid19, will get a stroke? I'm sure that's not the case and so maybe try to word that differently.

Tell me, what percentage of those who contract covid19 end up with severe symptoms? or what percentage of those who contract Covid19 end up recovering? 

2 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

Are you claiming that all who get covid19, will get a stroke? I'm sure that's not the case and so maybe try to word that differently.

No, it was a example. Or a analogy, or whatever.

Edited by Blackhawk

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

This theead really has taken a life of its own lol.

It's almost like a virus... ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

If you want to know what Leo thinks of covid and the vaccines when he isn’t induced by fear and actually thinks clearly watch his video called “the social matrix” the irony is extremely juicy at the 1:36:30 mark, also 1:41:30

Edited by MarkP

Man, this thread really turned into such a controversial one.

Thank you all for all of your responses on here. They all had valuable insights into the various kinds of opinions there are on the idea of mandating or enforcing vaccines on citizens.

Btw, in case you guys haven't heard already, according to news sources such as CBS news President Biden just announced yesterday that he now has already signed a number of executive orders that consist of vaccine mandates for all federal workers and contractors, and a requirement that large companies must now mandate vaccines or regular testing for employees. Plus, Biden said "My job as president is to protect all Americans...So tonight, I'm announcing that the Department of Labor is developing an emergency rule to require all employers with 100 or more employees that together employ over 80 million workers to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated or show a negative test at least once a week." "The Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration is developing a rule requiring all employers with at least 100 employees to make sure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require unvaccinated workers to get a negative test at least once a week. OSHA will issue an Emergency Temporary Standard to introduce the vaccine requirement. Companies that fail to comply could face fines of $14,000 per violation, Mr. Biden said."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/biden-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-announcement/

While many big business such as Walmart and even the greedy Chamber of Commerce have already applauded this sweeping measure, many Republican and Libertarian officials are now very upset with this.

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill With the vax passport, the intent for the next phase would be to have all your other personal info/banking etc located onto one passport. With this will come a social credit system. China's social credit system is being planned for Canada. See the link below.

I'm sure though, in america you'll remain free if you just obey your daddy Biden's orders, so no worries there ;) 

https://www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca/china-chine/cscs-scse.aspx?lang=eng&fbclid=IwAR3h6MjOMM6t1rNd6sQNmf9BFw5kAYgAa9SulPDb3Ahh2ilGlg_PnAqGD6c

Edited by Johnny Galt