charlie cho

Social status impacting attractiveness

98 posts in this topic

On 8/1/2021 at 5:44 AM, Vzdoh said:

I will give an example and here @Leo Gura is correct I think.

I am an attractive woman and having a lot of attention from guys. 

Petite blonde, 56kg, 162cm height, big green eyes, gorgeous smile, S shape figure. In a nutshell, wherever I go, guys always stare. 

Now, in terms of attractiveness, out of all guys who want my attention, who do I actually prefer to interact with? ?

Only high status men. Why would I spend my time with guys who earn less than me? And/or socially less successful than me? When I have plenty of suitors who are high power and high status? 

When high status/power/financial wealth is established, I further look for such criteria as

- height

- pleasant looking

- sporty

Then when I get to know the guys, I further look for

- emotional availability/maturity

- how the guy treats me

- low on EGO/egoism

- fun/sense of humor 

- adventurous 

- into personal growth

- psychological health

This is in a nutshell. Hope this helps. 

That's just such an overwhelming unobtainable combination. That whole list is like exhausting, I can only imagine silver spoon rich kids or high end celebrities coming close to reaching that list, to even have the time and energy to make that list. Most people are stuck in poverty or just couldn't squeeze that list in their lifetime.

Do you expect guys to tick all these points ... and is not meeting any of these points a deal braker? If so which ones?

What is your minimum height requirement? (Be honest with all your answers, I am just collecting data here,)

And it sucks because "social status" is so fake and shallow, but it obviously matters so I have to spend time playing that shitty game. I couldn't care less about girls social status and to be honest I love it when a girl doesnt have friends or isn't mss instagram, is a bit shy or something. 

@Vzdoh

Edited by InsecureAnon

9 minutes ago, InsecureAnon said:

That's just such an overwhelming unobtainable combination. That whole list is like exhausting, I can only imagine silver spoon rich kids or high end celebrities coming close to reaching that list, to even have the time and energy to make that list. Most people are stuck in poverty or just couldn't squeeze that list in their lifetime.

Do you expect guys to tick all these points ... and is not meeting any of these points a deal braker? If so which ones?

What is your minimum height requirement? (Be honest with all your answers, I am just collecting data here,)

And it sucks because "social status" is so fake and shallow, but it obviously matters so I have to spend time playing that shitty game. I couldn't care less about girls social status and to be honest I love it when a girl doesnt have friends or isn't mss instagram, is a bit shy or something. 

@Vzdoh

I understand that self growth is not easy and its human nature to be lazy and stay the same way you are. If u r fine with a low quality partner like yourself, who is a loner and does not demand you to grow, then why bother? Why bother to even ask me your question? 

For me my list does not seem exhausting because I already embody most on this list and naturally expect my partner to. Height is relative, we discussed it on another thread at length. Pay more attention to other qualities that u can actually develop and changing and achieving which is in your control. Height u cannot do much about. 

57 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

If u r fine with a low quality partner like yourself

Chill

He wasn't even abrasive to you 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Vzdoh woman. Your insecurity is hilarious. I love seeing you get mad, its fun. 

No i dont disagree with you majority of women go for high social status men. I never said that. In my previous post, unless you are blind blonde which you kinda are, i said 20% women dont care for high status males or low status males regardless. 80% do.

And your picture aint so attractive. Been with blonde girls who looked better than you go for a loner like me. 

And ill say this from a hurt i have experienced alright? The reason i question this is because of this. Ive been that popular guy. Ive been that socially high status... whatever. And the girls i liked didnt like me for some reason because i only cared about social value. The girls i liked rejected me okay? And they would go for guys that were not so socially savvy like me, but maybe more funny or cooler than me... whatever.

Thats why i question the value of social power in sexually attracting women. It is often known that women in a tribe many times get impregnated by another caveman outside the tribe even with the political leader doing everything in his power to stop other men from playing with his women. 

Psychologist had been puzzled by this many times.... because it occured all around cultures and countries. Some believe it is because that lone caveman has the future potential to be a leader, so the woman fucks him like a buying insurance. Lol. But the fact of the matter is, we all dont know. Yes, this is indeed all about survival and replication. And it seems however replication is counterintuitive to survival. Things we do for sex are often dangerous to our survival. Its facts. We risk our lives to get sex. 

I personally cannot fathom this in my head. I question social status because ive been that guy and ive been disappointed with the results. Maybe i should shoot for being a rock star then to actually fully experiment with this social status thing? Haha maybe i would. 

The point of the matter is, i dont care about being right. I just care about success. And the success im looking for is to understand and be what makes women sexually attracted to a man

I dont feel like youre looking for success. I feel like youre looking to be right

Edited by charlie cho

I wouldn't worry about any of this. Just hang around in spaces where people have a deeper orientation to life and you'll eventually find a woman who appreciates you as you are.

Stage Orange women will be very interested in social status, that's true.

And for all women, social status will be AN attraction factor in the same way that being tall, fit, or charismatic would be. It is attractive when a man has a certain social status. But most women don't seek out a man who's maxed out in terms of his social status because other factors are more important.

A woman who is worth your time, will love you for you. And the social status thing will be more of a compatibility thing than the criterion for attraction. 

For example, a woman who's worth your time will seek a man at around her level of social status... mostly because that's who will be most compatible. So, a woman who is a college professor would likely be interested in a man who has taken a similar education path. So, she may opt not to date a man who hasn't gotten a degree. And a woman who is a grocery bagger will be okay with dating a guy in similar circumstances to her. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

Chill

He wasn't even abrasive to you 

Didn't want to come off abrasive. But the dude needs a wake up call and as he is contradicting himself. Saying and acknowledging that 80% of women are attracted to social status, but yet questionning it at the same time? Where is the logic in this? U either accept it and realise that this is part of the criteria women are looking for and go do something about it to make yourself more attractive to that 80%, or you do nothing and continue questionning a fact and stay where you are in terms of personal growth and achievement. Then don't complain that you have issues attracting high value women. 

Successful, independent, beautiful women want someone at their level or higher. Same as guys, they want a more beautiful girl out of all options available to them and don't tell me it's not a fact ???

Bashing my looks or my intelligence for making a direct no BS comment about what his ego is doing to him in an attempt to avoid reality is just truly sad and pathetic ???

@Vzdoh Do you suffer from some sort of personality disorder by any chance?

Edited by Harlen Kelly

13 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Vzdoh Do you suffer from some sort of personality disorder by any chance?

R u a psychiatrist? ????

2 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Just curiosity. 

I am also curious why u r attempting to diagnose other people when u r not qualified to do so? ?

Is it a way for your ego to feel more superior or more competent than others?

Or u r trying to suggest that u don't have any psychological problems yourself? ? But others do? 

I am just bored out of mind in quarantine and finding these discussions fun, especially when I see how both men and women on here are stuck in their stages and ego views and at any attempt to communicate anything that removes the rosy glasses (maybe I should do it more softly, but my direct Russian nature comes out unfortunately) and help them to see the real picture, there is an egoic baclash right away, not just against what I say, but it is becoming personal attacks. 

Quite sad really ☹️☹️☹️

People will stay where they are with this approach. 

The only way to grow is to adopt and truly accept the other perspective even if u disagree. 

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Vzdoh Do you think your high standards are the reason you are single at your age?

Who said I am single? ???

I am currently in a committed relationship with an amazing guy who matches my list 90% or so. Nobody is ideal! Good enough for me ?❤️

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Vzdoh Well you were single up until the few months ago when you met this guy

Who said that? ????

Guys lets keep conversation on the topic instead of getting into it about each others person lives. Remember we are here to develop, not bicker.

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Vzdoh Well you were single up until the few months ago when you met this guy

Stop trying to find a way to insult me or find something wrong with me. Yes your ego will feel better if you do, but then what's the point? U won't learn or grow if u r going to give in to your ego ?

@Vzdoh I'd like to say I've been in a loads of leadership positions in my life, more so naturally than any effort by me to do so. Still a 22 year old kid, and haven't ever opened a business yet, so I may be more inexperienced than you blonde woman. I've known the worst thing you can do as a leader is to lust for power. Quite counter intuitive but the fact of the matter is that it's true. Greatest leaders are ones who don't want to be leaders. One of the more dangerous things a leader can do and hurt himself is to live with a competitive approach to life and try to single out other people. Boundaries are important, but to single out introverted people or loners is the worst thing a tribe could do. Truly, bullying you isn't the wise choice. But the worse choice is to not call the other out when one person in the group is doing something wrong.

Wouldn't you say, a noble powerful man often finds himself alone? Are you denying this fact? Won't you agree that a man who cannot walk the journey alone is a coward? A powerless man compared to the one who has courage to stand alone? Maybe for the untrained eye of a beautiful woman, she will not see the amount of courage the man has beneath the facade of his status, money, and clothes. But you cannot deny a woman who had rich experiences will be able to see through that facade and see directly to whether he is a coward or not. And often we see cowards form groups and play political games to single out other cowards. I'm not saying courageous men cannot form their own groups. In fact, I don't see any coward being able to form a group sustainable in the first place. 

Think about this blonde girl or woman lol I don't care about being right. Maybe by dialogu, through agreement or disagreement, I just want to find a new insight about this matter of sexual attraction, that's all. 

Edited by charlie cho

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Vzdoh Haha i'm just curious given your posting style.

Dw my ego is A OK

And what is my posting style? ?