charlie cho

Social status impacting attractiveness

98 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Vzdoh Don't take it personal.

I don't. I see personal attacks for what they are - ego backlash against true hard core reality. It's always like this. 

You actually make a lot of personal attacks too by the way. And then advice people don't take it personal. Passive-agressive behaviour at its best ?

To get back to topic here. We both agree that 80% women are attracted to high status males. I want you to stop attacking, and just get back to topic here @Vzdoh

Edited by charlie cho

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Vzdoh A question is not an attack. 

Would u ask that question to an acquaintance of yours? Just like casually, do u have any psychological disorder? Ask and see if u have any people wanting to talk to you after that? If its not an attack than what is? ?

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

To get back to topic here. We both agree that 80% women are attracted to high status males. I want you to stop attacking, and just get back to topic here @Vzdoh

Good that we finally agree. I apologise for being direct in my statements. But I never even once attacked anyone on here. You admitted yourself that you are not a social superstar, and that was actually the point of your post. 

Not a social superstar = loner of sorts. I just paraphrased it in more direct terms. You on the other hand, mentioned everything u could to insult me personally - like i am not beautiful etc. etc. 

So take your own advice please and stop being offensive. 

@Vzdoh yeah, years of loneliness can make you just tell a woman out of spite that she is an ugly person. It comes out of hatred for oneself and the need for attention. Forgive my indiscretions 

Edited by charlie cho

@Vzdoh I really liked what you said a few days ago about taking care of one's own body. I'm not sure it's in this thread, but I so much respect the dedication. Good for you. I wish more women would follow your lifestyle.

Also, as a man, I think taking care of my body is a healthy thing to do, and I already do a few things, but perhaps I can learn more. Can you give more tips?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 ?.

You like dishonest but dislike honest. 

Tells a lot about all of these devils. 

Then they will lecture you or trying to bring you down. 

Spirutual mask is the most hypocritacal of 'em all. Most devilish one. 

Edited by Zeroguy

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Zeroguy You're one to talk, Mr. Six-pack abs.

@Gesundheit2 

Not my problem for being handsome and loving myself, my body and everything. 

Atleast I don't lie and I am pure inside because of it. 

Unlike most of you. 

18 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Vzdoh I really liked what you said a few days ago about taking care of one's own body. I'm not sure it's in this thread, but I so much respect the dedication. Good for you. I wish more women would follow your lifestyle.

Also, as a man, I think taking care of my body is a healthy thing to do, and I already do a few things, but perhaps I can learn more. Can you give more tips?

Hey dear, I do think we should take care of our bodies, similarly like we should take care of our psychological wellbeing and invest in personal growth - this is what we are doing on this forum I hope.

As for sports advice, if u want to get in shape and look good, I suggest Michael Matthews book - bigger leaner stronger. This is the exercise no BS book on what works in the gym and how drastically improve your physique for men only. I have read his book for women and after 12 weeks of consistent weight lifting, gained about 2.5kg of muscles and toned quite a bit. Guys feedback calling me a total babe tells me that my results are noticed ???

3 hours ago, charlie cho said:

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Zeroguy You're one to talk, Mr. Six-pack abs.

Where does he have six-pack??? On the typing fingers? ?

Edited by Hulia

@Vzdoh just for your benefit, I must say one thing. For the sake of the universe this has to be done. As a fellow actualized.org member, I must say this for the team: Yes, I can see that you are a total babe. 

Edited by charlie cho

14 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@Vzdoh just for your benefit, I must say one thing. For the sake of the universe this has to be done. As a fellow actualized.org member, I must say this for the team: Yes, I can see that you are a total babe. 

Thank you 조상범 but I know that ???❤️

@Vzdoh Thank you. Will definitely check it out.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Where does he have six-pack??? On the typing fingers? ?

IMG_20210804_154248_486_1.jpg

@Zeroguy

Is that you?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

23 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Vzdoh Thank you. Will definitely check it out.

IMG_20210804_154248_486_1.jpg

@Zeroguy

Is that you?

hahaha! He cannot answer. His gentle hands are busy now. Grabbing money. ?

concept-showing-greed-money-hands-trying-to-grab-another-perosn-145475155.jpg

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia

+15 points INTP ,score so far 9845.

Do I lie? 

I can't lie because well.... 

Actually my hands are full of scars as every hard worker has. Stick with your colleagues. Please and skip me. Find someone else. 

@Zeroguy

@Hulia Can't be friend with introverts, don't take it personally.Wishing you all the best and all the luck. 

Peace out. 

Edited by Zeroguy