Gregory1

Highest IQ in the world talks about his theory of the universe

36 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ZzzleepingBear He is speaking in the logic of Oneness. My direct experience validates most of his logic, although my direct experience has gone even deeper than his logic.

However, you will never reach Infinity via logic. The logic of Infinity can only be derived retroactively once your consciousness goes infinite. A shift in one's baseline state of consciousness is absolutely necessary, and this is something his model doesn't really tell you. His model will only make sense from a certain higher state of consciousness -- which is why scientists and academics don't understand him but someone like me does.

Or... just take a psychedelic and you will understand the logic of Oneness. If you also contemplate it deeply.

Since his whole theory evolves around the confirmation of the existance of God, that would indeed imply that his work and thinking are logic conclutions based in oneness. I can confirm that, for myself now as I just did. But what I did right now, also explained his theory as holding a potential deeper value, based on my own thought out conclution just as you might have done Leo.

I only take issue with his theory based on how much of the burden of confirmation he leave for his viewer or followers to confirm for him. Instead of breaking down his own points to simplify when needed and asked for. He rather dubble down with the complexity of language, when he are being asked a question about any detail in his theory.

Speaking of infinity then. My contemplation of infinity, is that Infinity knows no boundary essentially. And because infinity knows no boundary, it knows every boundary that could ever be. And as there is no boundary to inifinty, it's just that which makes it possible for boundarys to be. Despite infinity being just that, infinite.

Another thought about infinity. It's stilness in movement. In all possible directions, without a particular direction as it covers any possible direction. It there by trancends direction, without negating direction for it is also part of infinity as well. And most important of all, infinity can't be contained in language alone.

On 7/19/2021 at 4:49 AM, ZzzleepingBear said:

I only take issue with his theory based on how much of the burden of confirmation he leave for his viewer or followers to confirm for him. Instead of breaking down his own points to simplify when needed and asked for. He rather dubble down with the complexity of language, when he are being asked a question about any detail in his theory.

The science-like jargon in his theories is very unfortunate. I go out of my way to de-jargon all my teachings, he seems to do the opposite, which will make his theories inaccessible to all but a handful of humans. Even I can't stand reading his jargon. It's just grotesque and unnecessarily complex. But hey, that's his style and style is all relative. His papers certainly won't wake almost anyone up.

Speaking of infinity then. My contemplation of infinity, is that Infinity knows no boundary essentially. And because infinity knows no boundary, it knows every boundary that could ever be. And as there is no boundary to inifinty, it's just that which makes it possible for boundarys to be. Despite infinity being just that, infinite.

Yes, of course.

Another thought about infinity. It's stilness in movement. In all possible directions, without a particular direction as it covers any possible direction. It there by trancends direction, without negating direction for it is also part of infinity as well. And most important of all, infinity can't be contained in language alone.

Yes, of course.

Infinity is EVERYTHING. The end.

You don't need a bunch of complex logic to get this. In fact, the logic is all finite and will keep your mind stuck in the finite plane when what is most needed is to escape the finite plane. The attempt to formalize or explicate Infinity is a fool's errand. Infinity is that which cannot be made formal or explicit. Infinity is irreducibly mystical and unknowable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Which teacher would you think has a deep nuanced view on politics except yourself. I want someone that has little attachment to any politican belief or nationality.

Sadhguru seems quite biased on Indian culture and how the UK screwed them over for example. He is wise in general and i love his work but for politics i would rather listen to you for example.

What teachers you respect even if they dissagree with your views  on politican stuff. I would love to check their work out to complement the political videos i saw from you  :)

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The science-like jargon in this theories is very unfortunately. I go out of my way to de-jargon all my teachings, he seems to do the opposite, which will make his theories inaccessible to all but a handful of humans. Even I can't stand reading his jargon. It's just grotesque and unnecessarily complex. But hey, that's his style and style is all relative. He his papers certainly won't awake almost anyone up.

Infinity is EVERYTHING. The end.

You don't need a bunch of complex logic to get this. In fact, the logic is all finite and will keep your mind stuck in the finite plane when what is most needed is to escape the finite plane. The attempt to formalize or explicate Infinity is a fool's errand. Infinity is that which cannot be made formal or explicit. Infinity is irreducibly mystical and unknownable.

Agreed. Also, I like your style of teaching, you do your best to break down concepts that comes with it's common or usual excessive bagage.

I agree that it's a fool's errand if one try to prove infinity, because it obviously can't be done. My main point to apply logic to infinity. Is rather to give a glimpse to the undeniable absurdity of language itself, speaking of infinity. Since most people derive meaning out of words rather than the infinite perspective that influence language.

While I do agree that infinity is everything. It also can become apparent for some that infinity is something too hopeless to contemplate. Based on the simple statement that it is everything and complete already. I think for people who hear that infinity is everything, can develop a strong attachment to the saying itself, rather than feeling the need to contemplate what it means, or how deep the statement goes. Since they now can go and throw around their newfound truth as a belief, in which it is at that point. A strengthen belief.

Edited by ZzzleepingBear
Quote chaos, I'm a noob

45 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura Which teacher would you think has a deep nuanced view on politics except yourself. I want someone that has little attachment to any politican belief or nationality.

Sadhguru seems quite biased on Indian culture and how the UK screwed them over for example. He is wise in general and i love his work but for politics i would rather listen to you for example.

What teachers you respect even if they dissagree with your views  on politican stuff. I would love to check their work out to complement the political videos i saw from you  :)

Political thinkers and intellectuals are generally very poorly grounded in consciousness, epistemology, or metaphysics. Which will seriously limit their political vision and understanding. And most nondual teachers are not very political or intellectual in their thinking. This leaves a sort of vacuum..

If you want a deep understanding of politics you should develop it yourself. Study developmental psychology, epistemology, sociology, psychology, consciousness, spirituality, metaphysics, holism, systems thinking, and all the political ideologies. Then form your own models and ideas.

I will be adding a lot more political books to my book list in the future. But none of them offer a full picture. It's all bits and pieces you must assemble for yourself.

The politics in the Conversations With God books are excellent. Turns out that God has excellent politics ;)

24 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

While I do agree that infinity is everything. It also can become apparent for some that infinity is something too hopeless to contemplate. Based on the simple statement that it is everything and complete already. I think for people who hear that infinity is everything, can develop a strong attachment to the saying itself, rather than feeling the need to contemplate what it means, or how deep the statement goes. Since they now can go and throw around their newfound truth as a belief, in which it is at that point. A strengthen belief.

I have developed a very simple solution for that in my work: 5-MeO-DMT ;)

Why do things the hard way when there is an easy way?

- - - - - - -

I want to caution you guys: all the symbolic stuff Langan is doing, all the models, all the theories, all the language, all the explanations -- it can sound smart and wise and great. But NONE of that is the same as DIRECT CONSCIOUSNESS or AWAKENING.

DIRECT CONSCIOUSNESS is NOT a language.

Go for DIRECT CONSCIOUSNESS of yourself as God.

Language is still part of the dream. Awakening is about transcending the linguistic, symbolic domain.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have developed a very simple solution for that in my work: 5-MeO-DMT ;)

Why do things the hard way when there is an easy way?

- - - - - - -

I want to caution you guys: all the symbolic stuff Langan is doing, all the models, all the theories, all the language, all the explanations -- it can sound smart and wise and great. But NONE of that is the same a DIRECT CONSCIOUSNESS.

DIRECT CONSCIOUSNESS is NOT a language.

Alright, fair enough. But if you go direct from belief into 5-MeO-DMT. You may not necessarily go into contemplation from having such a experience. Nothing may be there to be said about the tripp itself, but something could always be believed about the happening of the tripp as a experience.

The easy way is the hard way. Beacause it's so easy.. :-p

Consciousness is indeed not a language. Language is a hair splitting tool, of duality.

16 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Why would you assume that more intelligent people have harder times transcending their minds? I do not think that is a valid statement.

? is it harder to jump a puddle or entire lake? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

39 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

but something could always be believed about the happening of the tripp as a experience.

All that 1000-fold about any scientific model.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want a deep understanding of politics you should develop it yourself. Study developmental psychology, epistemology, sociology, psychology, consciousness, spirituality, metaphysics, holism, systems thinking, and all the political ideologies. Then form your own models and ideas.

Yes of course. I was just curious of some people to use as references more than anything else. Copy pasting others ideas as your own is no fun anyway hahahah.

I will check the Conversation with God books out thank you.

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Which teacher would you think has a deep nuanced view on politics except yourself. I want someone that has little attachment to any politican belief or nationality.

Marianne Williamson :x

Double recommendation on Marianne Williamson.

If I ever met a girl my age like Marianne, I would want her to be my wife. :P

I came across him more than a decade ago and there was always something about him that was off putting but I could never really put my finger on what it was.

I just watched some of his recent stuff and now it's very clear to me what it is. Very logical way of trying to systematize his experience and another who thinks their perception is the ultimate truth that most everyone but him can't understand. He holds alot of grudgy and judgmental energy much like Peterson does, in many ways he's a precursor to JP.

This leads to a lack of well being in him and his effect on his followers doesn't seem geared towards well being, it's an exercise in 'I'm right' and 'I know the truth' in an egoic stroking.

Then I came across some really yikes comments from him about eugenics...or as he called it 'soft eugenics' that he tried to backtrack from it as it appears he realized how this would be received. How people should apply to have children and other people, the ultra-intelligent would decide who is or isn't allowed to breed and what traits are the desired ones.

Of course he put himself in the group of people who would be the deciders and how they should be the ones who controlled society....even though he constantly whines about the others who he doesn't like or respect he thinks controls society. Again this stinks of the self appointed authority of all that is right and good that Peterson also exudes in his attitude.

Other than that his ideas are pretty common in the quantum consciousness ideology that has been circulating in the new age for like 50 years except he uses alot of complicated jargon to make it sound especially esoteric because he's still battling with a self induced conflict with a perceived opposition.

We can see the fruit of someone's inner work in how they behave and for all his high minded ideas he comes across as still self suffering. So if liberation is something you seek in experience I'm not sure he's got much for you.

It's not a matter or right or wrong, true or false and good or evil for me, it's about cessation of self suffering, liberation is the fruit I cultivate.

Though to each their own way.

On 18/07/2021 at 10:07 PM, Gregory1 said:

Well at least he came to the conclusion that we are all one and that god must and does exist.

Why would you assume that more intelligent people have harder times transcending their minds? I do not think that is a valid statement.

I would guess more intelligent people are probably put through more rigorous education, which is based totally in Materialism. School and university teaches you to think like a Materialist because that's what helps us manipulate this material dream.

On 19.7.2021 at 3:29 PM, Dodo said:

? is it harder to jump a puddle or entire lake? 

Dude, your logic sucks...

Obviously long jumping 1m is easier than long jumping 20m

But the topic of mind-transcendence is obviously not as easy and trivial as longjumping...

I guess you don't really have a good point to make, if all you do is come up with such a poor trivial example for explaining a complex subject

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@SOUL great analysis. Seems that the smart guy is not smart enough to free himself of the ego

Edited by Breakingthewall

18 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Dude, your logic sucks...

Obviously long jumping 1m is easier than long jumping 20m

But the topic of mind-transcendence is obviously not as easy and trivial as longjumping...

I guess you don't really have a good point to make, if all you do is come up with such a poor trivial example for explaining a complex subject

Well there is nuance. If the intellect is strong it might think it can hold on to and explain the truth. It will make it harder, because analysing and dissecting is not what is required. A subtle intellect is required for the truth I am talking about at least, which is not something to do with mind. So if the mind is huge, it will just get in the way. 

But I understand, you might be talking about something else. I accept the criticism, Its not important what I say and I might be wrong. 

Its exactly the thing, you are taking it as a complex subject... Emptiness is not complex, the mind is and it can create a million different relatively true TOEs. There are levels to this shit as they say :D 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.