Flowerfaeiry

High quality woman

93 posts in this topic

@Lucas-fgm @Jacob Morres Guys the question was what makes a high-quality woman, not what is your low bar standards to sleep with hahah 

@Jacob Morres Your comment almost made me spit my coffee out. You made my day 

Edited by Iksander

1 minute ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Some incels require the girls they want to date with to even like and watch their animes/ cartoons for example hahahaha

That doesn't matter as long as they look like my waifu

It's Love.

@Lucas-fgm These traits are a good start but they are absolutely not close to the finished article. If this is all you look for then you're going to run into some big problems with women especially in a relationship. If you're just sleeping around then whatever but these traits alone have zero merit in terms of her qualities as a woman and as a human being 

4 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

One of the reasons why we have so many incels( besides the fact boys are not being trained to become strong, healthy men) is that they are too selective.

Yeah I don't think being too selective is high up on the list of reasons for the existence of incels haha, There's 100 reasons that I would put before this

5 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:
  • She's good at Mario Kart

Best one so far and true ;)

You've all convinced me. If she doesn't call me 'Iksander-Kun' I'm gone

@Lucas-fgm Im not saying I cannot get laid with an average high quality girl as you said: Good looking, feminine and good connection. Thats fine in any way. Like getting some experience or just wanting some company. 

Cuz when I got into pickup I did that. And my last gf was like that but deep down I was not satisfied with that at all. Personally, I get satisfation with hot rare (not weird) girls. Meaning, not having an average interior (psychology). I need a sexy and interesting mind to satisfy my own aswell. 

Dont confuse incels with being selective and having standards. Incels are loosers who dont do shit to improve. They basically hate women and want them at the same time. 

Aside from that, you are still biased. Theres nothing wrong with looking for a hot girl that likes anime. There are plenty of them, just as hot girl gamers. Or cosplayers.  

Also, Its all a matter of preference and perspective. If you still think being alone is for incels, etc. You are highly biased and conditioned. That view is only coming from you. For example, in my case I view being single/free as one of the highest quality values a person can have. And thats how I experienced it aswell. 

What you call a strong personality is not necesarily a high quality one. It can be useful for survival but not necesarily for thriving and actualization into higher quality. Your personality is a composition of views, depending on the definition of those views and how strong you hold them, you get a dense personality. And thats what people call being a strong masculine man, lol. But thats not enough for success and quality. You need intelligence and knowledge. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

47 minutes ago, Iksander said:

@Lucas-fgm @Jacob Morres Guys the question was what makes a high-quality woman, not what is your low bar standards to sleep with hahah 

@Jacob Morres Your comment almost made me spit my coffee out. You made my day 

Lol idk I don't care about sex 

But if I had to dig deep on what being nice to me meant 

It means emotionally intelligent, empathetic, honest, integrous, non-judgemental and loyal 

These are non-negotiables for me in a healthy relationship 

Edited by Jacob Morres

In my understanding you possess all of these qualities and you simply want to make sure that others agree with you and you got their acceptance. Sounds like insecurity. That is why most women and men struggle with.  No offense but there is no high quality or low quality women or men. Think about it. 

..And there has been threads upon threads here complaining about women’s standards being too high and too many expectations for the perfect man ??? 

Someone save this thread for the future when there is a new complaint about women’s high standards ? lol 

33 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

One of the reasons why we have so many incels( besides the fact boys are not being trained to become strong, healthy men) is that they are too selective.

Exactly hahah

Not sure if this has been said or not

Comfortable with her emotions and can communicate them in a healthy and effective way

Can set boundaries and doesn't settle for less than what she authentically wants or for people who don't treat her well

Committed to self awareness, introspection and working on herself

Committed to self education in whatever subject she's interested in (has hobbies/passions/interests) 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

10 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

..And there has been threads upon threads here complaining about women’s standards being too high and too many expectations for the perfect man ??? 

Someone save this thread for the future when there is a new complaint about women’s high standards ? lol 

I can't get enough. I'm lolling with you.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

@Tangerinedream hahaha don't take them serious hahaha most guys are so desperate that will sleep with the first girl they have a chance with hahaha

Dude please lol. You deserve an award now. You are leaking secrets. Haha.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Detached self esteem from others. For example their husbands, children and friends. 

Even though it seems nice to be "help" others, ultimately it stops a woman from reaching her maximum potential of creativity and love - which i find most attractive. 

This one is hard for most women to actualize, cause women have this strong urge to derive their value and self esteem through how "social" and "supportive" they are. Likewise men derive their value and self esteem subconsciously through how competent they are in being the "breadwinner" and having a powerful influence on others. Both attachments will lead to a decreased growth in creativity, joyfulness and ultimately love. 

That is so true. I see a lot of that in my own life. 

"You Create Magic" 

Skinny or skinny/curvaceous.

Cute face.

Good fashion and looks awareness.

Intelligent.

Emotional.

Dramatic/bitchy/whiny.

But also kind and sweet.

So this is my definition of a high quality woman -

A woman who scores 10/10 in looks in a man's eyes.

@Jacob Morres 

2 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Lol idk I don't care about sex 

Bullshit

2 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

It means emotionally intelligent, empathetic, honest, integrous, non-judgemental and loyal 

These are non-negotiables for me in a healthy relationship 

Yeah I think all of these traits are important too