Flowerfaeiry

High quality woman

93 posts in this topic

I was all that stuff honey. 

There is sthg that is called maturity (one thing is zero on forum and in his private life) comes with age and experience. 

Somehow all this personal development and stuff looks like cheating or trying to go without avoiding mistakes through this process which is not really possible. 

There is no development without going through all nasty stuff women will do, say to you or whatever. 

Nobody really can convince me that lets 18,19,20 year old guy is not needy. 

Let alone she can find high quality girl. 'til certain age for both sexes it is mostly not possible. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

I was all that stuff honey. 

There is sthg that is called maturity (one thing is zero on forum and in his private life) comes with age and experience. 

Somehow all this personal development and stuff looks like cheating or trying to go without avoiding mistakes through this process which is not really possible. 

There is no development without going through all nasty stuff women will do, say to you or whatever. 

The same thing applies to women, don't you think ?

I learned so much from my mistakes. A lot. What I wouldn't have been able to without those mistakes.

But hey, I don't wanna keep making mistakes forever. There's a break point in the learning curve of life where growth begins and mistakes take a backseat. Fewer and fewer mistakes from that point.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 15/07/2021 at 7:58 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

What are some of the traits of a high quality woman? 

Here's a few I came up with:

• Takes care of and nourishes her body
  • Dresses nice and clean
  • Able to laugh and enjoy herself
  • Is kind to people and animals
  • Has hobbies
  • Is in touch with her own spirituality and wildish nature
  • Is confident in her sexuality 
  • Knows what she likes 

Good list. I would add

- is willing to understand, even if initially doesn't

- is okay with not understanding everything people feel, but makes room for the feelings anyway 

- can distinguish between healthy (is there such thing? I'm not sure now) sexualization and toxic or destructive sexualization of her body (and others' for that matter) - hmm is this part of what you meant with your second to last point? If so, then ignore this point haha. 

There are probably other points but can't think of any from the top of my head. If I come up with others that are more unconventional, I'll come back to the post. 

Edited by Soulife96
Reflection

-Having a loving natural instinct and being to shine this in all aspects in life is a excellent quality a woman can have. It also compliments the Divine Masculine's Fatherlike arc-type gravity.

When someone can make you feel their expression of love they emit, even when it's not directed at you that truly is something special.

On 15/07/2021 at 9:27 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

-Has a balanced sexuality (not too feminine that it gets toxic)

I am curious, what do you mean by this ?

very sensitive and feminine
spiritually awake to some degree with a beautiful presence and great energy/full of life

3 hours ago, sda said:
  • Submissive.

No problem with the rest of your list, but I'm not loving this at all. Maybe we have different ideas about submissiveness.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@sda My understanding of the word (and I may be lacking nuance here) is that a submissive person is someone who meekly does what they're told and doesn't stand up for themselves. What does it mean to you? :)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

10 hours ago, sda said:

My list for a high quality women:

• Loyal.
  • Submissive.
  • High consciousness interest. Women who pursue and are hooked on high consciousness value such as meditating rather than low consciousness value such as video games.
  • Confident.
  • Empathy/Sympathy.
  • Resilience.
  • Have a good health.
  • Love sports.
  • Hardworking
  • Unattached.
  • Enlightened.
  • Loving.

This is a good list.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

This is a good list.

"Spiritual chick" don't make me laugh. It is only on paper in life it is not like that. 

I will stick to my own wisdom. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

"Spiritual chick" don't make me laugh. It is only on paper in life it is not like that. 

I will stick to my own wisdom. 

Your wisdom is this - fuck a woman. Then drive off in a car..

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Spiritual chick

xDxDxD

Doesn't make lists separating one woman's value from another... who knew it was so simple??

2 minutes ago, Loba said:

Doesn't make lists separating one woman's value from another... who knew it was so simple??

Aren't lists even made for men ?

Oh hello.... no more toxic waste left? 

Wrong guy. Last guy ever for that. 

So what if we separate. Who wants to end up with "spiritual chick"?! 

@Preety_India Yeah, but it is so subjective that there is no way to really have a list that works.  Plus, chemistry and a list of what you think is high quality doesn't make it so.  Anyone that tries to put themselves into lists like this or pedestals should be knocked off asap.  Life doesn't work like that, nor does attraction, love, spirituality, none of it. 

You know what does though is buying a house or a chore list.

On 28/07/2021 at 6:24 PM, Preety_India said:

@Preety_India Yeah, but it is so subjective that there is no way to really have a list that works.  Plus, chemistry and a list of what you think is high quality doesn't make it so.  Anyone that tries to put themselves into lists like this or pedestals should be knocked off asap.  Life doesn't work like that, nor does attraction, love, spirituality, none of it. 

You know what does though is buying a house or a chore list.

Umm, then what works ?

@Loba Just for you to be very concious that you will be rewarded too, one day. 

Thank you can continue BS around. 

For high quality you have to be high quality man, end of all stories. Otherwise won't work.