Max1993

Question For Leo

21 posts in this topic

How does it forget? The fact that I am the absolute is absolutely True without an alternative and it is miraculous that I got this far thanks to you, however, is "forgetting" an emergent property? Is it so truly free that it can forget about its power of imagination effortlessly? Are emotions an unstoppable emergent property or have they been invented from an idea, and through sheer creativity of infinite intelligence? 

What you call forgetting is just dreaming. A dream/imagination is so powerful that it constructs its own bubble of reality. This dream feels so real that it hooks you in like a great movie. God's imagination is so power it literally mesmerizes itself and gets lost inside itself. Until it awakens. Until it dreams again.

Dreaming is the only game in town.

When imagination is infinite it becomes difficult to distinguish it from reality. That's what makes the dream so juicy and sticky. It's the ultimate game, created for your personal amusement.

The dream is also necessary for survival to take place. If you could completely detach yourself from the dream you'd die rather quickly and you could easily ruin your life but doing sometimes stupid like jumping off a cliff. Safeguards are in place to keep you from doing something you might regret, like kissing a lion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you call forgetting is just dreaming. A dream/imagination is so powerful that it constructs its own bubble of reality. This dream feels so real that it hooks you in like a great movie. God's imagination is so power it literally mesmerizes itself and gets lost inside itself. Until it awakens. Until it dreams again.

When imagination is infinite it becomes difficult to distinguish it from reality. That's what makes the dream so juicy and sticky.

Aaaaah Those are the right words in combination 'mesmerizes itself', 'imagination'

Edited by Windappreciator

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God's imagination is so power it literally mesmerizes itself and gets lost inside itself. Until it awakens. Until it dreams again.

@Leo Gura So it does not matter how awake you are, you'll end up going back to sleep eventually? And this cycle will repeat forever?

A while ago you said this:

When Ramana Maharshi got cancer his followers tried to get doctors to come look at him to heal him. His response was something along the lines of: "Who cares? It's just a body."

When you are that awake you literally don't give a fuck about anything. No condition of life is better than any other.

An fully awakened person cannot die. He is conscious forever, regardless of what happens to his body. So losing the body makes no difference.

--

How can he be conscious forever if God is eternally playing this game of dreaming and waking up?

god cannot experience, know and be love alone

i know, let's commandeer a single wave in my oceanic reflection and surf the entire universe making love to all the other pieces in my wake

i come to life

to learn to love

Edited by gettoefl

1 hour ago, Juliano Zn said:

@Leo Gura So it does not matter how awake you are, you'll end up going back to sleep eventually? And this cycle will repeat forever?

When Ramana Maharshi got cancer his followers tried to get doctors to come look at him to heal him. His response was something along the lines of: "Who cares? It's just a body."

When you are that awake you literally don't give a fuck about anything. No condition of life is better than any other.

An fully awakened person cannot die. He is conscious forever, regardless of what happens to his body. So losing the body makes no difference.

--

How can he be conscious forever if God is eternally playing this game of dreaming and waking up?

to be enlightened means that piece of consciousness exits the wheel of birth and death

god has plenty more pieces to play with

5 hours ago, Juliano Zn said:

--

I don't like this notion of "forver". To me it's irrelevant whether its forever or not. Forever could happen, then it could end, restart, and so forth. What happens in one lifetime is not necessarily forever.

It is possible to become extremely detached from death. Of course.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When imagination is infinite it becomes difficult to distinguish it from reality.

This line is amazing!

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When imagination is infinite it becomes difficult to distinguish it from reality. That's what makes the dream so juicy and sticky. It's the ultimate game, created for your personal amusement.

The dream is also necessary for survival to take place. If you could completely detach yourself from the dream you'd die rather quickly and you could easily ruin your life but doing sometimes stupid like jumping off a cliff. Safeguards are in place to keep you from doing something you might regret, like kissing a lion.

"When imagination is infinite it becomes difficult to distinguish it from reality. "

So what is the difference between imaginary and real?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

"When imagination is infinite it becomes difficult to distinguish it from reality. "

So what is the difference between imaginary and real?

I made an understatement for sake of humility.

In truth, there actually is no way to distinguish imagination from reality, since everything is One.

@Leo Gura @WaveInTheOcean had one of those mindfuck moments  this morning after waking up from a dream that felt so real (because it was, until I woke up)  without anything to contrast it with, it became reality.  Ive had it before but it still so profound..  The mindfuck was that this right here is the exact same thing - until you awaken.   It hit me so hard.... Mindfucked again haha.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura @WaveInTheOcean had one of those mindfuck moments  this morning after waking up from a dream that felt so real (because it was, until I woke up)  without anything to contrast it with, it became reality.  Ive had it before but it still so profound..  The mindfuck was that this right here is the exact same thing - until you awaken.   It hit me so hard.... Mindfucked again haha.

When I want to figure something out I become obsessed. As a result my exploration of nonduality has seeped into dreams.

I had quite a curious experience where in the dream I was considering, as though it was waking life (I was not lucid), that the world around me might be my own mind. But I could not make myself fully get or believe it as I thought I was awake. Then I woke up in bed for real, and realized it in fact was all my own mind.

@RMQualtrough interesting, that must have been some experience ?  pretty mind blowing how reality can lose itself in its own Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 7/6/2021 at 2:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

On 7/5/2021 at 8:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

Leo..! Isn't it a labeling of "What is"? Why do you label it a "God" or "Truth" etc..?

Outside of the framework of thought, is there any law of awakening and dreaming?

What is awakening and dreaming of god or whatever, when the thought is realized as a NOT KNOWN?

31 minutes ago, Faizan said:

Leo..! Isn't it a labeling of "What is"? Why do you label it a "God" or "Truth" etc..?

Outside of the framework of thought, is there any law of awakening and dreaming?

What is awakening and dreaming of god or whatever, when the thought is realized as a NOT KNOWN?

Finger pointing to the moon.

We need to raise public awareness of the spiral dynamic model. That's it. No questions for Leo. Though I'd like to discuss it further off-line.   

you know what I've discovered: That Leo's teaching style takes a lot of "intuition" to figure out. Especially with his latest videos, you got to really connect the dots because it is so implicit. Yeah know, it's not rational thinking, it's abstract theoretical intuitive thought. I think that's why I didn't get a lot of it, is because I'm expecting it to be rational, when it's more of connect the dots to the ideas, an intuitive type of information.  Huh Leo, finger pointing to the moon, that sounds like something Newton would say, It's like saying, "Connect the dots". 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@GrahamW Growth is inevitable, and I get what you mean, technically I didn't have to ask any question at all, but this forum exists so like a few times a year I like to ask Leo questions, he gave me a pretty damn good answer which further grounds me in the truth, and further moves me up the spiral dynamics model... 

On 05/07/2021 at 5:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

Could we say paradigm = dream? I feel like paradigms are mini dreams. I got out of couple of nasty paradigms and now that I look back at them it feels like a dream. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust