ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

There are better things in life than this. I think, I ´m going to pursue enlightenment again. Well let´s begin...

On 1.7.2021 at 6:58 PM, Hulia said:

:)))))) It´s exactly the opposite!! I  don´t have any feelings about relationships! Neither how they ought to work! No! Either you have a relationship or not. That´s all. Ivankiss HAS a relationship with that women, a relationship that he denys. And his denial will hurt, not his unwillingness of a relationship which is already established without his will. 

No choice. They have already entered a relationship. I have no idea what you mean under "serious".

Well where they have a choice is how to handle it. 

Nothing is wrong, except of the attempt to decide about what you might feel or not feel. 

Me: "Hey I'm just quickly going to run down to the center to buy some food for tonight".

You: "Run? Don't fool me or yourself newb! Say it like it is: you are going to drive down there -- it's 10 km!"

Me: "facepalm".

Consider that you yourself are even more in denial about something than Ivankiss

?????☯️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Oh here we go again. Yes we man cheat. 

Wanna know why cheating with her  co worker or friend usually happens. Because she talks about sex with you, with them. 

Voila. 

Enjoyed reading that. @ivankissa bit envy you. Maybe she will change her mind don't know how to introduce her this stuff. Still have my stash. 

You have a natural talent for writing ivan. Keep it up bro.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Samo rokaj! 

Pre selection. ?

Ja ću videti šta da radim sa njom.Mirni ko Bačka ha. Hahaha 

Edited by Zeroguy

28 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Consider that you yourself are even more in denial about something than Ivankiss

About what?

29 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Me: "Hey I'm just quickly going to run down to the center to buy some food for tonight".

It´s ok, if there is only one center in our town. Imagine there are 5 or 10 of them. How should I know, to which one you are "quickly going to run down"? To the one 200 m away, where your are actuall running or that one 10 km away where  some vehicle is needed?

So din´t fool me with your facepalm ?

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

About what?

I don't know. But something obviously. Everytime you judge someone else so fiercely as you're doing here with ivankiss, it's because there is something in ourselves we are disconnected from.

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Oh here we go again. Yes we man cheat. 

Wanna know why cheating with her  co worker or friend usually happens. Because she talks about sex with you, with them. 

Voila. 

This is a good point. Why are there no women on this tread? I´d like to discuss this stuff with my female co humans. 

For my understanding it´s getting too much. Need another opinion.

15 minutes ago, Hulia said:

This is a good point. Why are there no women on this tread? I´d like to discuss this stuff with my female co humans. 

For my understanding it´s getting too much. Need another opinion.

Ok we have our journal, lets talk. Until we made one like Ivan of our own. 

You guys are weird af man, you're enjoying and anticipating stories of another man fucking??

30 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

You guys are weird af man, you're enjoying and anticipating stories of another man fucking??

Brought to you by actualized.org ;)

2 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Brought to you by actualized.org ;)

Personal development. 

@Peter Miklis @Hulia I beleive you 2 are made for each other. I will step away. 

Edited by Zeroguy

I have a friend who tells me stories like this and I'm listening with a dick that is half hard. It does motivate me to push harder and give me insights what girls respond to. I learned more from him in couple of hours than I learned from pickup programs. It is really about the energy that the guy carries. 

In Tate we trust

@Zeroguy Lol she's anticipating those stories too, so she's included in that category. Besides, I don't plan on seriously interacting with anyone on this forum.

12 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Zeroguy Lol she's anticipating those stories too, so she's included in that category.

You didn't know that about women. That's nothing compared to their sexual fantasies. 

Besides, I don't plan on seriously interacting with anyone on this forum.

Well I like to have friends so in a sense open to that. Why not. It's just not the right time yet quality people of actual worth and value are welcome in my life. No need to dismiss that. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Anyway will try to share glass of water. ? Better then frog I guess and can't find it here. 

Actualized.org =personal development what paradoxes... 

Cya guys. 

Rokaj miško. 

Wish you luck in all your endevours. 

Edited by Zeroguy

51 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Zeroguy Lol she's anticipating those stories too, so she's included in that category. Besides, I don't plan on seriously interacting with anyone on this forum.

No, it getting too much for me. What they do with each other. Too much.

I think what these 2 nice guys need, is to take a pause, before their passion burns out. They should go into woods, paddle in a boat without scarcely touching each other. And no sex for this day! And then..... in 2 or 3 days again!

As for me I am all fro enlightenment and not for sex. Ivankiss and J cannot even imagine what they miss.

Besides I don´t understand, how he breathed with her on his face. I almost suspect Ivankiss made it all out. This crazy stuff.

Edited by Hulia

Thanks guys.

I kinda fell in love with another girl's eyes today. We flirted hard. The tension was ridiculous. 

For now; I will stop reporting about J. At least until anything significant happens. But I really hope I will have another report soon about this new girl. She's breathtaking.