ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

Now everyone is silent, because we are also all satisfied with the development of your relationship ?

@Hulia xD 

Well, soon enough I'll have to report about a new girl and disappoint ya'all.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Hulia xD 

Well, soon enough I'll have to report about a new girl and disappoint ya'all.

At least we´ll have something to discuss and argue about! ?

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail here!

There is too much chit-chat going in in this thread and not enough action. 

As promised; I'll do a short introduction of the other two FWB's that I've been hooking up with recently. 'V' and 'K'.

I'm pretty sure I won't be hooking up with V again. But K crosses my mind every now and then. It might totally happen again.

In any case; these girls are, I'd say, very relevant to this little story I've got going on here. They both showed up after I ended my most recent relationship. They are a part of this whole new chapter of my life. 

Regarding J - just as a teaser - I have in mind something special and naughty for us two. I just texted her earlier:

'We could play a little game tomorrow night...'

She replies:

'What kind of a game?'

I say:

'Can't say much. I'd ruin the surprise. But it involves you being tied down.'

Stay tuned. If everything goes as planned; tomorrow night I'm giving her the full package. The full treatment. The full Ivan experience lol.

Onto V and K now...

V

I was thinking whether I should start with K or V... and since this whole diary started on a very high note -  I think it's cool if I balance things out now with a not-so-magical experience of mine. Among the three, V is definitely the least favorite. K being right in the middle.

Yeah, it's kinda sick that I objectify and rate girls like this... but you know that I'm a cool and smart dude. There's a reason behind why I'm doing all this. I'm not just mindlessly bragging about how I'm fucking girls. I'm actually learning stuff here.

Anyhow... I derail.

V...

V is a 26 year old alternative-looking chick. She's into tattoos and piercings. Works in an art shop.

A bit chubby. But has a great ass and absolutely massive titts. Nice lips, too. 

Overall, a nice looking girl. Definitely not a model. But pretty damn attractive and fun.

She has a bad reputation. I know her through a friend. It's a small story on its own.

7 or 8 years ago I've been visiting the friend I mentioned, in this city. I have not been living here back then. I believe my friend was having a big birthday party. In short; I got shittfaced and fucked V under a bridge that night. She happened to be on that party too. That's how we met.

Back then; It was pretty awesome. A nice little drunken quicky. Although she was super annoying throughout the night. She just would not climb off of me. She was following me around the whole night until I finally fucked her. At moments I was kinda repulsed by her. But I smashed nevertheless. Because whatever. I guess I like pussy a bit too much lol.

I prefer cute, little, light, petite girls - like J is. Especially if they also have nice hips, a round ass and big titties - like J does. 

But I also like bigger girls, sometimes. There's something about them that turns me on. Not all the time and not equally as hard. But I find big women beautiful, too. Just, you know, not too big and not too all over the place. Chubby. Not fat. With style.

Just like V.

She has a few extra kilos.. 10 or 20 I'd say... but she's a fucking sex bomb. A pure fuck-machine. I mean; you can do it as hard and as nasty as you possibly can. She's a dirty (not so)little hoe. She loves dick. And is known for being easy. Also; kinda crazy.

So yeah - I'm not the proudest of fucking her... On several different occasions... But on the other hand; I'm also grateful she came by. It was just what I needed back then. 

I was 2 or so months out of my relationship. I did not want a new one yet - obviously. But I was horny as fuck. I rarely had any good sex towards the end of that relationship. And even before that things were off in the bedroom. So yeah... I was severely sexually frustrated. I had a lot of sexual tension built up. Ready to explode. I've been holding in for too long. It almost felt like torture.

Anyhow; I'm right out of a long-ass, intense, toxic, abusive but also kinda beautiful and life-changing relationship. My self-esteem: shattered. My heart: broken. My life: a mess.

My dick: hard.

One night I decide to drag my miserable, depressed ass to that very same friend's party. We have a blast. He mentions me that V knows that I'm in town and she wants my dick.

I laugh and think to myself: 'Perfect! Exactly what I need right now!'

A few days later V texts me first. At 3AM. She's inviting me to a party. I reject. I was not in the mood. Also; had work to do the next day.

I text her a few nights after that and she comes over. We start fucking pretty consistently. Every two or three nights or so.

What I loved about her is: obviously, her curves. Big, fat but fit ass. Giant double D's. Thick tighs. Juicy, fat pussy. Nice lips for sucking dick. Good at deep throat. Swallows cum. Sometimes into anal, and when she is; you can go as rough as you want. Balls deep. I came like a King in her ass - multiple times. Down for whatever, whenever, however. Pretty much all the time. Very available. In that sense; the perfect booty call.

What I hated about her: she just does not know how to fuck good. She feels awkward and too masculine. She sucks at being submissive. She wants to be the dude while having sex lol. Always pounding back against me off beat. Screwing up the tempo. It was so frustrating. She just lacks the feel. Cannot be still for one second. Literally. Sometimes I slapped her ass so damn hard because of it. The bitch liked it too much.

She's just a not-so-high-quality chick. Nothing too special about her personality, either. She's kinda arrogant and loves to gossip. But... I made it so that our interactions were not too bad. I had ok conversations with her. It was kinda, sorta fun. But not mind-blowing or anything like that.

Sex was just heartless. No feelings. If anything; feelings of frustration and anger. Emptiness. Shame. Sometimes; disgust. Both over myself and her. Nothing sensual, divine or romantic about the experience. Dirty, animalistic fucking only. But, I can't say there were no moments of ecstasy, too. I obviously enjoyed the dick-to-pussy action. It was all around that that was messy.

But I guess that kind of stuff is hot to me too - sometimes. Maybe I'm a bit of a weirdo.

You tell me.

I ditched V twice. Once when I was too disappointed in myself for 'lowering my standards' too much... and then again not so long ago. 

I fucked her a few times in-between because... you guessed it... I was desperately horny.

I was not ready yet to go out there and get the chick that I actually wanted. My game was off - if there is such a thing. My energy down. My jokes - cringy. My self-esteem - still a mess.

I had work to do. But I needed pussy, bad.

So I settled for what I could get my hands on.

I settled for V. 

Am not regretting it. She could have been the perfect slave - if only I had the will, patience and desire. I could have forced her into complete submission with my dick. And my whip.

But it did not seem worthwhile. I really did not like her too much. I did not vibe with her good. In the beginning I even struggled with staying hard. 

I knew she was a very temporary solution.

We had nice times - not gonna be that full of shit... We still had some nasty, hard-core sex. But that's not all that matters to me. Even in a 'friends with benefits' scenario.

K, on the other hand, was already much, much more of what I seek in a girl.

More on that in my next post...

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail here!

K

K is a 20 year old, goth (or whatever) girl. I'd say her style is somewhat goofy but also edgy, kinda trashy and hot. I can dig it.

Black hair. French cut. Wide hips, nice, big, round ass and small, perky titties. A nice, full A cup. If V is chubby... K is busty.

To tell you the story of her, I must go back almost a year in time.

I just moved out of our apartment where I lived with my ex. Got my own, cool, little, sexy place. Later on; I ended up getting back with my ex for a few more months, but we lived separately. It was during this 'break' - if you will - that I met K.

I was feeling pretty down in that period of my life and was not hiding it. There was some sort of a festival going on in the city, so I decided to check it out on the night of my birthday. My friend, who I mentioned in my previous post about V, was there too. His few buddies as well. We drink, we eat, we listen to awesome live music... And then my friend, his friend, I and two girls head towards my friend's apartment. Haha. Bit of a mouthful there. 3 dudes, 2 girls. 

I was pretty much silent and in the background the whole time. We walked there from the City centre. It was a 20 minute walk or so.

At his place; we drink some more and talk. One of the girls is studying psychology. So things grab my attention a bit. The other girl is K. I start relaxing and enjoying myself a bit. Still kinda playing the 'I don't give a fuck about being here' role. 

I speak little but with attitude. And smart. Kinda provocative.

I can tell both of them are getting turned on. The attraction was obvious.

My two friends are left hanging outside. They're kinda fine with it. A bit envious but not butthurt or anything. Also; they are way too drunk to pull anything off.

The conversation kinda turns sexual and I narrow down my view on K. I could sense the other girl was not as spontaneous. She said at one point she likes to go out on a date before smashing, etc... 

K however... She mentioned she ditched a very lame and lazy fuck buddy not so long ago.. So I lose no more time. It's already 5AM or so. If we don't fuck now I'll black out lol.

I look right in her eyes and say:

'K, are you perhaps in need of a new fuck buddy?'

Her friend chuckles. My two guy friends cannot believe how casually and smoothly I just pulled that off.

But I just truly did not give a fuck. I was fine with either smashing or not.

She says: 'I am.' - Smiling seductively. I could tell she was so grateful I asked.

I call a taxi, we go to my place and have some pretty damn good sex. For an hour, or so.

She was very submissive. I could do with her whatever I wanted, pretty much. But I did not go all crazy over her. Nothing too outside of the ordinary.

We barely spoke. She's a very introverted girl - I'd say. But also kinda smart and mature for her age. An intellectual. A bit of an outsider. Kinda artsy. I like it.

She was 19 when I met her. Very young. It's kinda hot to me - I can't help it. She had very few sex partners up until then. I was her sixth - if I remember correctly. Her pussy too was very tight. Not as tight as J's, but tight nevertheless. 

After that night; she came over two or three more times, and then ghosted my ass. She just disappeared. Stopped responding to my text. I stopped texting.

Then... A month or two ago; I bump into her.

We flirt a bit and I ask her if she wants to hang out. She's down.

She comes to my place the next night and we have some absolutely amazing sex. Very hot and very wild. She follows my lead perfectly but also takes over control a few times. She sucks dick amazingly. Great deep throat skills. She loves sucking. You can really tell. I kinda had to stop her when I had enough. Otherwise she'd keep going forever lol. And I could definitely go on forever licking that fresh, young, beautiful, pink pussy. She has gorgeous pussy-lips. Lovely little clit. So fucking hot.

Besides all that epicness... there is one more very important thing that stands out with this girl.

She reaaally likes anal.

Oh my God... This is the first girl that I had sex with that really, truly liked it up her butt. I was do damn incredibly surprised. Such a dream come true lol. 

I fucked her tight pussy and her even tighter ass for at least two hours that night. Pretty damn hard. Another 30 minutes or so in the morning. Came in her ass like a true hero, twice. Absolutely kick-ass, epic times.

Again; little to no talk... but the vibe is good. It's real. No BS in the air. I think she's a bit intimidated by me. She's 7 years younger... I really don't know. But she's definitely attracted to me, too. As I am to her.

Then... She ghosted my ass again.

I tried to arrange another 'date', but she came up with some lame excuse and then I stopped texting her. I got the message.

K is practically a teenage girl. She lives a very different lifestyle than I do. Values different stuff. Moves at a different speed. In different directions.

She's simply a more spontaneous type of deal. You must catch her at the perfect time. Chasing her would be the wrong move here.

However; I'm definitely looking forward to fucking her again. 

Edited by ivankiss

Something came up for J and we had to reschedule our date. 

I kinda had the feeling that would happen. Was not too surprised.

She seemed genuinely sorry for not being able to make it. I told her she's being naughty and I might have to spank her. She's all hot for what I'm preparing for her - I can tell.

We were sexting a bit earlier. I like how we communicate over text. Short and on point. Always a bit spicy.

I feel good. Obviously; I'd be happy to have her here this very moment, but it's not like I'm going nuts or anything. 

This is an opportunity to focus on other stuff a bit more. And when we finally fuck again, it will feel like it's for the very first time.

Ok, I'm craving pussy hard today. Can't wait to fuck J.

Meanwhile; here's some sexy music:

Why won't you die?
Your blood in mine
Will be fine
Then your body will be mine

On 7.7.2021 at 1:37 AM, ivankiss said:

My self-esteem: shattered. My heart: broken. My life: a mess.

My dick: hard.

:)))) Love your writing style

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

:)))) Love your writing style

Or you secretly hope he would fail?

If anyone knows you....

Yesss! I hope his J falls in love with a caring loving and kind man and Ivankiss will cries every day a river on this forum. And I´ll read and enjoy his writing style and the justice!

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Yesss! I hope his J falls in love with a caring loving and kind man and Ivankiss will cries every day a river on this forum. And I´ll read and enjoy his writing style and the justice!

Marry me ,already!

xD

@Hulia Thanks!

I hope that happens, too. She deserves a good man. But I doubt I'll be crying over it lol.

Just bumped into J at my workplace a few minutes ago. Damn, she's so damn hot. I love seeing her in her uniform.

I nearly dragged her to the toilet and fucked her right there. But I controlled myself.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I hope that happens, too. She deserves a good man. But I doubt I'll be crying over it lol.

Hwat kind of woman she needs to be to make you cry?

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Hulia Ask my ex lol

Is she on this forum?

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Hulia I hope not 

Then I cannot ask her. Tell me, how was she? Or what is the difference between her and J?

@ivankiss
Man I've been reading some of your latest ones and my dick is just so hard and I go into fantasy world lol.

You're a fucking sex God. I wish I had sex like you (still a virgin)

Edited by fopylo