ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

how was she? 

Yeah, I'm not gonna go there now.

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

what is the difference between her and J?

Lies.

50 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

She deserves a good man.

The only thing women in your stories deserve is good ass spanking? and possibly handcuffs

36 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@ivankiss
Man I've been reading some of your latest ones and my dick is just so hard and I go into fantasy world lol.

You're a fucking sex God. I wish I had sex like you (still a virgin)

He is a fucking poet. Learn to play with the mind and you´ll become a sex God too, or just God. 

38 minutes ago, fopylo said:

You're a fucking sex God. 

I've been called that before, yes B|

Thanks, I'm really glad you enjoyed reading. Wishing you some nice bedroom action soon!

@Peter Miklis Haha, cannot argue with that. But it's not that simple. Getting a girl to completely surrender herself to you is a form of art.

You could easily end up being 'that creepy guy'.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Peter Miklis Haha, cannot argue with that. But it's not that simple. Getting a girl to completely surrender herself to you is a form of art.

You could easily end up being 'that creepy guy'.

True.

17 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@ivankiss I can understand women commenting but guys?! 

There are guys out there who enjoy watching their wifes/gfs getting fucked? cuckolds they are called? you simply can't make this shit up

7 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

There are guys out there who enjoy watching their wifes/gfs getting fucked? cuckolds they are called? you simply can't make this shit up

Time to add that to dreamboard.

@Peter Miklis There is swinger "community " if I can call it like hat here where I live but this I never saw because it's rare does it.

@Zeroguy yeah there are supposedly swinger parties in all of the big cities, but I've never seen one? they always do that in secret I suppose

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Zeroguy yeah there are supposedly swinger parties in all of the big cities, but I've never seen one? they always do that in secret I suppose

Yes it is secret. That's why community. You can find them "scouting" too. 

Unfortunately don't really have gf for those stuff. Lucky me. 

36 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Peter Miklis There is swinger "community " if I can call it like hat here where I live but this I never saw because it's rare does it.

I read about it in a novel (forgot the title) of Michel Houellebecq. About a guy who liked younger girls, and was addicted to sex in general. And when a woman of his age fell for him, they spent time in swinger community, where she pushed to him younger girls to make him happy. Not that I enjoyed reading, but it was quite an unusual perspective. And sad.

"Atomised" was the title

Edited by Hulia

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

There are supposedly swinger parties in all of the big cities, but I've never seen one

I know a guy ;)

Been invited to a small, private party like that, not so long ago. But I rejected. Not my style.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

I read about it in a novel (forgot the title) of Michel Houellebecq. About a guy who liked younger girls, and was addicted to sex in general. And when a woman of his age fell for him, they spent time in swinger community, where she pushed to him younger girls to make him happy. Not that I enjoyed reading, but it was quite an unusual perspective. And sad.

"Atomised" was the title

That sounds interesting. Somewhat scary and disgusting, too. But also cool.

I never read a novel in my life lol. I'm not a big book guy. Apparently; I'm good at writing. God works in mysterious ways.

Regarding young girls; shit man, I think I've got some of that juice in me going on, too. It's kinda weird to admit, but it's true.

I'm not attracted to way too young girls. And I'm smart and conscious enough to handle that stuff when it arises in me and not act it out. But I definitely find myself being attracted to some 15,16,17 year old girls, sometimes... Can you blame the man though? Most girls at that age look at least 20. Sexually ripe and everything. Oozing with 'fuck me' vibes. While still having that flavour of innocence about them. 

Any man who says that's not turning them on is lying.

I'm a 27 year old dude who loves girls and sex. I wouldn't say I have an issue or a hardcore addiction. I did not have all that many sexual partners till now (30, or so) But...I've had a looot of sex. Like, really, really lot. Mostly with girls I've been dating.

Just with my most recent ex I had sex well over 1000 times. That's a lot of experience.

We've been together for cca 1300 days. Every goddamn day. 24 hours. From the very beginning. We spent a total of 3 days apart in nearly 4 years.

Can you say ' c o d e p e n d e c e ' haha!

Point is; we fucked a lot. 

I can see how I could easily develop a hardcore addiction if I spiral down into darkness. That's one of the reasons I'm doing this diary thing. To gain more awareness over things. To explore and express my sexuality in a healthy way. As healthy as I'm capable of at the time - at least.

So yeah, hmm, young girls... I think it has something to do with me not going full on with girls when I was that age. 15, 16...

I was in a relationship then. Did not cheat. I had sex with that girlfriend consistently. So my needs were met. I did not complain. Then I broke up with that gf and moved on to the next one. Repeating the same cycle. And then the next one...

So yeah, what I missed out on, was that whole 'running around with my dick up in the air and chasing young girls' experience. And now that I'm single and horny; I want to fuck everything that looks sexually ripe. Kinda sick, but what can ya do. I'm sure it's just the animal within me. Again; thankfully I can handle my shit and I do not approach girls that are younger than 18. Even that seems a bit too young. 19 and onwards sounds good to me. Green light.

This is actually the first time in my life that I'm fully committing to this. Picking up girls and sleeping around with them. Not settling for a relationship. It's kinda new too me, so yeah. I'm learning as I go - in a sense. On the other hand; it's way too easy and I'm totally rocking it. So much fun. 

My latest relationship made me realize I wanted to be single now. For quite some time. Exlplore and experience. A lot. With numerous partners. No strings attached. Only fun, pleasure, experience, memories.

Love.

But with a different kind of twist and flavour.

Just bought some epic handcuffs for J.

I'm kinda used to improvising always when it comes to trying a girls down... I love using a strong tape. Or a rope.

But handcuffs are kinda cool and fancy. I'm sure they will be put to great use.

Oh, this is going to be so much fun...

received_962816354570346.jpeg

Guys, I think you got me confused with someone else.

Clearly; Jonathan Davis is the Real God of Sex.

His music/lyrics are making nasty love to my ears.

Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
And Hoping, hating
Things that I can't bare
Did you think it's cool to walk right up
To take my life and fuck it up
Well, did you...?

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

I've slept so long without you