Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natasha

China planning to attack the USA?

18 posts in this topic

Recently started to hear reports that China and Russia are planning for an attack on the United States. Real possibilty or BS media hype?

@Natasha Bs media hype.

Or I wouldn't even say it's media hype since it isn't mentioned in popular mainstream media.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Natasha China is going to take taiwan like by infiltrating their politics step by step.

Russia just recently backed down from ukraine.

Why would they do it now.

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Recently started to hear reports that China and Russia are planning for an attack on the United States. Real possibilty or BS media hype?

Source?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Imagine you wake up
Imagine the first thing you see is this post
Imagine how fast your heart would be pounding in that scenario

Please don't do this to me Natasha xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Natasha Bs media hype.

Or I wouldn't even say it's media hype since it isn't mentioned in popular mainstream media.

My mom heard it on a mainstream U.S. tv channel the other day. I will ask her which channel

@Shin I couldn't fall asleep for a long time after having heard about it. My survivor instinct kicked in strong lol  Btw, why would you worry, you live in Europe, not USA ;-)

4 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Natasha China is going to take taiwan like by infiltrating their politics step by step.

Russia just recently backed down from ukraine.

Why would they do it now.

Hitler made a peace agreement with the Soviet Union right before he sneakily and unexpectedly attacked in the night

37 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Shin I couldn't fall asleep for a long time after having heard about it. My survivor instinct kicked in strong lol  Btw, why would you worry, you live in Europe, not USA ;-)

World War 3 and nuclear heads ???

France use to suck America's dick in every corner, so I'm sure the government will follow your 3rd World country into retaliation ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

35 minutes ago, Natasha said:

It's a war which China and Russia would lose.

And USA has 29 allies in NATO, and more friends outside of NATO.

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

It's a war which China and Russia would lose.

And USA has 29 allies in NATO, and more friends outside of NATO.

By Friends I guess you mean business partner ?

A business partner switch sides if they see profit you know :)

China is very profitable :)

God is love

And God in them

Surely, I have seen a shift during the last year regarding how China is conducting its diplomacy.

It is more and more expansionists and confrontative to the western world.

China intent to play by new rules.

Now I'm not sure how China and Russia will ally themselves, but it is clear that an alliance between the two of them against the USA and our European quasi satellite state doesn't look good. 

On 11.06.2021 at 7:28 PM, Shin said:

World War 3 and nuclear heads ???

France use to sucks America's dick in every corner, so I'm sure the government will follow your 3rd World country into retaliation ?

Fixed it. :) 

10 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Surely, I have seen a shift during the last year regarding how China is conducting its diplomacy.

It is more and more expansionists and confrontative to the western world.

China intent to play by new rules.

Now I'm not sure how China and Russia will ally themselves, but it is clear that an alliance between the two of them against the USA and our European quasi satellite state doesn't look good. 

Fixed it. :) 

When the guy saves the girl, and the girl loves the guy, even if he's a total jerk towards everybody else, steal, kill, torture, rape, the girl is still "BUT HE SAVED ME SO HE CAN'T BE THE BAD GUY, HE'S PERFECT"

We used to be the freedom fighters, seen by the whole world as the savior of human rights.

Now we're USA little bitches xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

By Friends I guess you mean business partner ?

A business partner switch sides if they see profit you know :)

China is very profitable :)

Good luck trying to convince Europeans to side with China. 

On 11/06/2021 at 7:55 PM, Shin said:

When the guy saves the girl, and the girl loves the guy, even if he's a total jerk towards everybody else, steal, kill, torture, rape, the girl is still "BUT HE SAVED ME SO HE CAN'T BE THE BAD GUY, HE'S PERFECT"

We used to be the freedom fighters, seen by the whole world as the savior of human rights.

Now we're USA little bitches xD

France be like:

What exactly would China or Russia gain from attacking the US? Well, it's not land. It could be oil, but it would make a lot more sense to have some minor wars in the middle-east, not a full-on world war which would probably mean losing more oil and money than gaining.

The goal could be a global economic domination, but I don't think so. China has no problem making money I reckon. They probably have a lot better schemes to attain resources than an open war with another superpower.

For me this sounds like that stupid Fox News propaganda. It's like they think that a global war would be some kind of middle-school playground show-off, where stupid little boys fight to see who's the boss. You get what I mean? Kind of silly.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

This sounds like Facebook fake news gossip.

"My Mom heard..."

If you're gonna say stuff like this, provide legit sources.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.