Raptorsin7

Do You Judge Looks?

45 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone here does not judge someone according to how they look when looking for a partner? 

Looks are one of the first things I notice when judging a person's attractiveness, and I've heard many men express this opinion, but I wonder if maybe there is a significant amount of people who don't judge primarily according to looks. And if so, why is this?

@Raptorsin7 Most men are primarily attracted to how a woman looks, given that you are a man is completely normal and expected. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Harlen Kelly Haha. 

How much do you think beauty is subjective? Isn't it possible that a person could finding a conventionally ugly person attractive just based on the malleability of what we find attractive?

This is bad news for ugly woman

@Raptorsin7 There is definitely an element of subjectivity to what most males are attracted to but most of the traits that most males from different cultures find attractive are traits that can and could guarantee survival more efficiently during the caveman days such as: fit, wide hips, large breast, etc..

In regards to unattractive women, they will simply have a smaller pool of men to choose from. 

I want to be attracted to them for sure. However, I'm not super particular if they make up for it elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I was wondering if anyone here does not judge someone according to how they look when looking for a partner?

We all do.

It is absurd to function otherwise. Or else you'd mate with a goat.

It happens automatically and subconsciously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or else you'd mate with a goat.

This is so funny. Imagine if after all judgements are dropped and enlightenment is reached we shall all engage in goat fucking.

’before enlightenment, chop wood carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and fuck a goat.’ Same same. Woman and goat are one, it’s one of the deepest Buddhist teachings.

no attachments, only goats.

I'm sure in Tibet they fuck goats and sheep and whatever is around.

Being a monk is lonely work.

Of course. It's the very first piece of information I get, before either of us opens our mouths. Not only that but it is THE determining factor for whether or not I'd consider pursuing a relationship with them.

Would I have sex with this person? YES or NO. If YES, then they are now considered an option. If NO, then they will not be pursued or interacted with in that social framing/context. If I wouldn't consider being intimate with them physically then that completely rules them out as a potential partner. No if ands or buts about it.

Out of the thousands of women I've met in my life thus far, I've rarely (if ever) changed my mind about if I'd be intimate with them or not after my first conclusion, no matter how deeply attracted or connected I've gotten in other ways. It's just the way it is for me. It takes me about 2-5 minutes to observe them and their mannerisms and I'll know the answer.

It's very linear and simple. One of the perks of having a male brain, I guess!

hrhrhtewgfegege

Guys who tell you that it doesn't matter are firstly liers, and also probably have a feminine mind.
No way in hell any men would want to fuck a flat or flat girl, that's just the harsh truth (except they have a kink ofc).

Beyond that, Visual cues are very very useful, you can subconsciouly know if a person:

• Is taking care of themselves
  • Has a certain personality(to an extent ofc)
  • Identify to a certain demographic (to an extent again ofc)
  • Value certain things
  • Has insecurities or not
  • etc.
Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

In all seriousness now, there is  difference between personal preference and a judgement. Personal preference is a reflection of your personality, judgement is a trauma response designed to get you away from things that threaten you. 

big difference, quite key and core. We all have preferences and need them in order to navigate our life. Judgements is only what happens when we feel unsafe to truly embrace our preference fearlessly.

judgement is about other people, preference is about and for us. 

4 hours ago, Shin said:

No way in hell any men would want to fuck a flat or flat girl, that's just the harsh truth

Don't be obnoxious.

Plenty of guys like petite girls. Guys like all types of girls.

@MatteO22 Agreed.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

4 hours ago, Shin said:

No way in hell any men would want to fuck a flat or flat girl, that's just the harsh truth

I like the boyish look. It's my type actually, so you are wrong. I mean, if it wasn't a thing we wouldn't have a term for it, am I right? :P

10 hours ago, Shin said:

There are numerous decades where that was the standard of beauty for women and if you deviated from it you weren't considered attractive. 

Especially for women, what is considered attractive changes every decade or so. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

19 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

Most guys will literaly fuck anything with a pulse and a hole, and you're talking about guys not wanting flat girls loool my dude you are something else

If you put some good make up maybe ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin you know it's these kind of statements that feed countless women's insecurity about their flat body they will get breast implant. Then you'll complaint she's fake. 

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you put some good make up maybe ?

Yet if she puts it on, you'll complaint she's wearing too much makeup ?