justfortoday

My Insights After 10 Awakenings: Awaken Now!

202 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

So? What do you mean ? that is not relative to this thread, it is a comment I made to you about your tendency to insult.the mods remove your insult and my answer. I don't understand why you put it here ...better not to contaminate the thread, don't you think?

Edited by Breakingthewall

justfortoday, something half way through your main post on page 1 washed over me like a wave. I don't know what it is but the written word definitely is alive! I am here writing this post because my brain wants to avoid reading the rest.

Is all that stuff permanent, is it always present? I guess not. So it is not the Truth.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So? What do you mean ? that is not relative to this thread, it is a comment I made to you about your tendency to insult.the mods remove your insult and my answer. I don't understand why you put it here ...better not to contaminate the thread, don't you think?

On 8.6.2021 at 1:12 AM, Breakingthewall said:

hey, its not nice being inslulted for having expressed an opinion. you did not like it? did you want to "defend" the guy who started the thread? I think this is a forum in which to express oneself freely, with respect. There are other forums where you can insult people, be the alpha boy, etc, but this is about trying to move forward. If you do not agree with something, it can be refuted, but calling someone "retarded" is more of a different type of forum. well I'm here to learn, to advance, not to be the alpha boy! But I understand your point and I don't mess with it. tolerate mine please

On 7.6.2021 at 9:21 PM, Inliytened1 said:

This happens way too much here.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Try to insult me. Will ya.

How can a self be insulted by an other when the self knows the other is also it? So it's just the self deciding to insult itself then.

I'm not addicted to pain, so I won't really ever let anyone insult me again (let myself insult myself).

They (I) can call me whatever they (I) want, I will just smile and say I love them (Myself).

You need two for drama, tango.

You only need one for Love, peace.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Also the forum is bugged when quoting from smartphones. I can't remove quotes. That's why it seems so off, sorry bro. Sorry for the poor communication, the unnecessary harsh comments. Love ya after all ??☀️??☯️??❤️???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I love you too, but I would love you more after giving you a beating?? jocking, it's totally forgotten

Reading this thread is making me panic and emotional wtf

This is how I read the initial post. As I read, "Reality is a VR experience..." I am already seeing the whole room with a wide field of view rather than looking at any "thing". You know, I'm grounded in the experience of looking rather than seeing anything in particular.

(that doesn't sound possible while reading, but it clearly is somehow)

When I get to the point, "recalling these moments that have already happened outside of time and space, and they materialize as reality for you", flashed into my mind was a seemingly unimportant frame or two of a memory, and I realise that the poster is correct, that the memories seem to be inserted in a different order to chronological time, then WOOOSH.... I got hit by a huge wave and I have to let it go unfortunately.

Edited by Neo

@Neo

You are a window, not a body. The whole scene you’re in is you.

You are seeing fruit-bowly, momly, greenly, loudly, etc. 

Again, you are this window. This window is absolute infinity.

So, you are like a ghost train, constantly moving forward.

In this case, you are the ghost at the front of this train. You are a trans-dimensional empty dimension in which all of reality appears.

And then, to trick yourself, you turned around to face the train and see the trail of the train.

Youll see the light streaks, but they disappear. Only you remain.

But there is only the illusion of the light and the train since it is a ghost train.

Reality is an illusion of consciousness.

Edited by justfortoday

On 6/8/2021 at 9:10 AM, justfortoday said:

Thank you :D

There, fixed it for you. When you thank another person, you only use the pronoun 'you'. Basic english for you 101.

On 6/6/2021 at 8:44 PM, justfortoday said:

Imagine nothing, since it is nothing, it needed no creator.

Yes. Because nothing is simply nothing.

It always was.

No, nothing is not a 'is' or 'was'. It's not there to be or not be.

Nothing is equal to zero, which equals infinite positive numbers paired with infinite negative numbers

No, it doesn't. Who told you that?

Zero is simply what is before the start of a number...we recognize zero when 1 comes first and after nada..zero.

Zero is none ot yhat "infinite positive negative" blah blah, you're talking about. You're making this up.

In fact, infinite positive numbers are a set of numbers..but the infinite set or numbers aren't already defined, they also must start from somewhere..and before the numbers went on and on..there was nada... ZERO.

and infinite combinations.

Please, demonstrate your calculus where there is "infinite combinations" and how do you know that? Hace you done and are still doing combinations?

A system of balanced energy that always equals to zero.

How do you know that? What is your evidence?

This is called frequency. All color, sound, touch is nothing but frequency, number.

How do you know that? What is your evidence?

Nothingness is infinite

So that's your conclusion aftet misinterpreting zero.

But I just disproved it.

Nothing is still zero. Nada.

Infinite will be only a definition from the observation of a set of numbers that comes after nada...without them, we can't even conceive of things..let alone of what 'infinity' means..

i Everything is mind.

Uhuull..all is mind...yeah we all heard it before.

You may also replace mind with spirit.

You do? 

@justfortoday Thank you, very insightful, especially Part V "Other People".

But after reading all this, I am asking myself: The free will I have, is the free will to navigate freely through what had already happened, is this correct?

Also, my question is, are you conscious and am I conscious from your current (human) POV?

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I don’t read posts or threads like this, other than a quick skim to see what is inside. The reason for this is, my realisation may not be the same as yours, and I don’t want to have a catalog of other people’s realisations in my head when the time comes for me to have mine, it would be like “select experience x and replay”.

Similarly, sharing these kind of experiences is not the same as the teaching of an enlightened master. It matters what sticks with you that really proves to have made a difference, to have transformed some part of you, and that you can only tell six months down the line. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

25 minutes ago, Bodhitree said:

, and that you can only tell six months down the line. 

At which time you seize back your authority as God and all enlightened masters melt away before your eyes  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Maybe it will be so we will have to ask. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@justfortoday Although I´m reaching out months later, I have to congratulate you for your beautiful posts, which I always read with interest.

My insights have taken me to a place so similar to the one you explain. I suppose  we´ll agree that I, and all of us, are the Absolute projecting (and witnessing) a bubble of consciousness where an individual perspective with a particular body-mind energetic avatar are being played, with the manifest universe being nothing but the very act of the Absolute cognizing it into existence, as JWL would put it. 

So far so good. But my insights have not taken me as far as to being able to assure that the Sun, as you seem to imply, projects only one ray (that is, that the Absolute emits only one perspective at a time), with all the players appearing in the projection being only "objects", atrezzo uncapable of being aware, until the moment when the Absolute ends up choosing one of those perspectives. 

I am more inclined to the understanding that right now I am the Absolute projecting an individual perspective, and every appearence with a form within it (bodies, things, stars, etc.), are not only inert imaginations, but icons that show where another individual subjectivity is sharing the dream universe. They would not only show what the next perspective for the Absolute will be, but where all the perspectives that are taking place now are "located", in a simultaneous Zoom call where all the participants are "on". Which I know creates ontological problems, like how can then I, the Absolute, only be aware of one perspective when there are others happening at the same time... 

What´s your take? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

Well, very nice for the effort put on it, the concepts. But this is not awakening. 

Singer

14™

Awakening is regaining the strength and vitality, the dissolve of paranoia, the rewind of own life, the knowing what is what, the regaining of memory, faster healing, faster digestion, faster focus, tasks, etc. 

Why nobody is pointing out the obvious? Only the elaborate, the complicated, the compelling written word... 

Singer

14™

I think this forum is talking very much about Awakening of the Mind, rather than Spiritual Awakening. 

Singer

14™