Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

We choose they don't. It is so clear. They get to choose from the guys that chose them.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy If the man meets all of the desires of a high value woman she will accept cheating I bet. Do you think you can have a happy relationship even with a man cheating sometimes?

No matter how amazing a woman was if she cheated on me It's over.

Ha! "it´s over, it´s over"... If I need to cheat on a man, I am the 1st to beake up. Not interested in his opinions and decisions

37 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So she neglected all guys interested in her for a guy who didn't. 

You didn´t??? You played the anthem of my country! You asked to put our names together! You are sneaky, picky, chinky micky!

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

If I need to cheat on a man, I am the 1st to beake up.

Hold on you are telling me you don't cheat?

Are you telling me that before touching the other man you make sure the first man knows it's over?

If you are telling me this you are one of a kind.

My dating coach says women cheat when the first man starts acting like a little B****. But they need to make sure the other man is not a little B**** either so they stay with both.

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

It's all on man, but choice came from her not from me. 

OK i get it. I totally forgot about the whole choosing signals thing.

@Zeroguy But what about all the woman in relationships with men in the bottom 90%? Do the men know that their wives don't even really find them desirable?

This mating style is terrible for society. 10% of guys happy, 90% of guys are inferior and will cause issues for everyone.

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia So what you say about guys from this forum who slept with women over 65 and there was one guy who slept with 74 y.o.

OMG

Give me answer I will write about yesterdays "afterdate " with rich extroverted lady from whom rsd Julian will shit his pants.

What should I say? If a guy is looking for a hole, does it really matter, if a hole-owner is 17 or 70? In my understanding not.

P.S.: I was at dentist today. He allowed my tooth to remain! The nerv is doing better! I don´t know what helped: antibiotica, all the herbs I ate from my lawn or your prayers. Anyways you won´t need to hide you toothless comanion in a hotel room of Rio.

25 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Is that what you really honestly think?This flat statement..... and you want to argue with me about politics. 

Oh no, no! You can speak with me about politics! I will be bettter in politics. 

I have no idea why you guys do the things you do, because I have no penis. But I don´t need it to speak about politics!

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Thanks for spoiling my journal.Hahahaha

OK had to cut it off.Honestly interested in other things then this.

Jumping on everything that has 2 legs and vagina is not really lifestyle I want.

2 women is enough and if some comes from time to time is enough.

2nd will accept her status and conditions when gets properly emotionally attached to me .So I owe only that.

How much time in life you really need to get sex and gf .Not that much at all.

Who is the 2nd? The one from classes? For whom you put on a ridiculous green t-shirt? 

11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Thanks for spoiling my journal.Hahahaha

OK had to cut it off.Honestly interested in other things then this.

Jumping on everything that has 2 legs and vagina is not really lifestyle I want.

2 women is enough and if some comes from time to time is enough.

2nd will accept her status and conditions when gets properly emotionally attached to me .So I owe only that.

How much time in life you really need to get sex and gf .Not that much at all.

I am glad, I am out of the shit. Not interested in men any more. I´d rather enlighten a redbeard about the advantages of softwares and see how he slowly is growing out of his fears and doubts, struggling for every small step, tortured by dispair and inescapability. 

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Few times I had sex with girl in the very same club I visited that night.Mostly would bring girl to my place.Have in mind I live in Serbia not US.

This particular girl well was drunk and yes she was pretty much ready and impatient as I am a instead of grabbing her hand and leading her to my car I decided to lead her str8 to bathroom.Honestly didn't wanted to deal with her next morning wanted and avoid all possible BS.

She willingly go with me and she knew where we are going and for what.There was no problems until in middle of act she snapped and remembered ."Hey I a have a boyfriend".

I thought this kind of things happen only in movies. I mean the bathroom of he club.

Of course I would be much better without a redbeard. He is really an obstacle, as well as the other directors. If I were a CFO I could do my work much better and more effeciently. But this is a men´s club, they don´t let a woman in. Not that I am too sad abou it, I don´t want work prevail my life, but I still find it unfair. Objectively I am the best one, and they don´t even consider me for the position of director corporate controlling. Well the guys on the top don´t know me. Redbeard is making a lot of effort to hide me. Not that I am sad. Carrier is not my priority. If they just let me do what I want to do in my position it would be also ok fo me. But then a redbeard wouldn´t be able to hide me any longer, and actually I don´t need him for anything, though he is my superior.

@Zeroguy It´s not a nice story. This girl didn´t want you, she was just drunk.  If I were a guy I would stay away from drunk girls. Do sex with sober ones.

We had a big restructuring and reorganization. And now we have a hundred thousands directors, some of them in charge of really mysterious tasks. What I really liked about this company earlier was the flat hierarchy, it´s over now. I also liked that the italian site had an important role in many corporate functions. Beleive me, italians are smart and extremely pragmatic and practical and social. It was a pleasure to work with the them. Now the french people have taken over. They are arrogant and political. 

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

We had a big restructuring and reorganization. And now we have a hundred thousands directors, some of them in charge of really mysterious tasks. What I really liked about this company earlier was the flat hierarchy, it´s over now. I also liked that the italian site had an important role in many corporate functions. Beleive me, italians are smart and extremely pragmatic and practical and social. It was a pleasure to work with the them. Now the french people have taken over. They are arrogant and political. 

Lmao perfect description. I had a half Italian boyfriend. He was so practical. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India I like italian mentality. They are flexible and quick. They don´t stick to old silly rules for eternity, always ready to change and adapt. The same italian traffic. You can stop in the middle of the road to think whether to go right or left. And nobody is perplexed, disarranged or angry. They readjust to a new situation in a second, never stopping a flow :)

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well if you like mediterranian style plan retirement for Spain it's cheaper and people are pretty much same as Italians.With your cat.

Spain is already full of Germans. :) Let´s see how high my retirement income will be, if that morons don´t want to make a CFO out of me :) Maybe I will go to Turkey or South America or some island in the Pacific. Over there I will live like a queen with my retirement. 

What does the government plan to do...

32 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So my pragmatic lady what is the most important thing for quality life.Money and this is where all talk ends.Let us get it .

Zero... if you had a choice - me or BMW, what would you select?

I would give my Skoda away for you without futher do!

39 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

bmw ofcourse.Easy question.

40 minutes have passed, but I still don´t see no apologies

?

35 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well ain't no gonna feed your ego or lie to you.Why?Will still get you.

ah, ok

but it´s still  a pity, you love your BMW more than me

why?

I am so much better

and less available

and more unique

than thousands (or millions?) of BMW´s produced all over the world

49 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Hahahahahaha

still bmw..... but you know that I would love you properly.Please stop.Putin ,Medvedev and monuments. 

The years will pass and one day you´ll understand how happy you are to have had me in your life. A beam of light warming you from the past. Me! And not the fucking BMW. And you´ll smile into your grey moustaches and a tear drops out of you bleak eyes. And you´ll look for me throughout the world to find and tell me, how much you love me, have always loved. Me! And not the fucking BMW. But I won´t reciprocate, because I don´t like moustaches.