Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia Stop with melodrama. Ofcourse I won't remember you, surrounded by so many women, hardly. 

"Beam of light"(what?!) whom are you kidding? 

Already said don't want you like that in bedroom.

Me kidding???? You kidding!!!

You are talking to me nonstop on Leo´s forum. You don´t have neither energy no time for other women!

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia Well if you didn't told that you are from Ukraine I wouldn't. Not my fault for having soft heart. 

My weakness.... Paying heavy price. 

A tough guy with a soft heart? Oh Zero, no BMW in the world will love you like I do. Let it fall and give me your heart.

I am here to see that I am God and you are my creation. To see that you are Nothing.

I don´t want a cat, it was forced on me. And it will be She of course. Not a man.

The guys never sweared me their love. Because I wouldn´t beleive it, but I would happily deceive me into beleiving, if they would, the idiots. Well my husband - a salesman-  sweared me his love and even let sometimes a tear drop. But by the time I have already learned that the Germans are terribly sentimental folk :) 

You make me sentimental too, Zero. It should be your divine masculinity.

Edited by Hulia

42 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia Hahahahahahahahaha

Honest question. 

Why you 2 broke up. By your attitude.... did he left you for another woman? 

I cought myself by thought that I want him dead. Some car accident would be nice, - I imagined. It would solve a knot of confusion I am in. So I told him to move out. I thought, it´s better than a car accident. He didn´t argue, he agreed (though I concealed a part with a car accident).

@Zeroguy IN the beginning it was good. Exactly how I imagined a life as a couple should be. We travelled a lot, met different people, slept in hotels and ate in restaurants, had sex whenever and wherever we wanted. He took me with him on his business trips. These 3 years were maybe the best in my life, idk. Well we didn´t have a lot in common. But as you have noticed, it´s normal. If I had waited for a guy with whom I would have something in common, I would still be a virgin. And we wouldn´t have these funny talks with you. Maybe it´s fun to have a village GF as a virgin. But you don´t really want to speak to a virgin on internet - my comments would be silly, tense and aggressive.

And then I had a personal crisis. And I am really thankful, he didn´t leave me at that time and even married, though he isn´t blind. I was like a plant and then like a drug-addict.

It´s not fair that I left him when he had his business crisis. But it was not because of insolvency that I left him. He has become like a mechanism stuck in one mode. When I see him now, it´s terrible, it´s like he is not here, he doesn´t hear or see, always the same answers, sayings, jokes - completely irrelevant, distracted look. Still playing a role of a businessman handling with oil, diamants, gas, gold. Stuck. Plus alcohol problem. After he moved out I found for a year  empty bottles hidden in every corner.

So I am really happy, he has another woman. He has a good soul. If he had had another upbringing and maybe a little more education, he would be such a great person! But he is stuck. He has been brought up in a village by rigid and conservative father. And his nature is weak to overcome it. 

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with some happy episode in my mind. And I know, it´s him recalling. He had always been a very intuitive person with rigid materialsitic values. Upbringing.

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

So whats really behind the cat? 

What is behind a teacher?

Does she observe you to behave well, bad boy? Does she punish you if you don´t?

Oh, it´s so predictable - bad boy with a dog and a teacher.

Edited by Hulia

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Time to wish wonderful day to my ambitious and smart (aldo slow) ukrainian ( lets hope friends one day with ir without we will see, hard to say no to her) lady. 

Salut mon amie! I was working today for a redbeard and neglected my random serb.  

The redbeard wanted to have thousands KPI´s. And I had to show him how easy it can be done with a siftware. Once created - immedietely available and comarible for the last 5 years for all 30 companies - consolidated, uncomsolidated - in different groups or separately. Include that, exclude this - et voila! For any taste!  

Edited by Hulia

41 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Time to show how talented Piggy women are. They can run any siftware swiftly. 

I just want him to use the software more actively. Than I can skip the other rubbish, I am doing now. And do what I like and can better. The software!

15 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Meanwhile I will exchange looks of despair with other one.On classes. 

Looks of despare... Mmm.. I´d like it! More than sex itself.

Zero, explain me, why everybody here is so excited about swan? I just don´t get it. There is nothing new or special in what she is talking about.

@Zeroguy Sometimes I think, these management guys don´t want the things be simple and transparent. They need chaos and problems. Then they can hold their endless meetings and require a salary raise.

@Preety_India Well here is my story about spending a night in a crocodile nest :)

I was on holiday with my friend (a girl). And she began a romance with a boss of a security team. A big strong guy with a good-hearted face. Every girl´s dream. So we were hanging around with the security guys. One evening after disco that guy invited us to their place to have a party. He personally cooked a meal for supper.

We were just 2 girls and the others were security guys. One of them was hanging around me. But he neither had a good-hearted face or cooked a meal or whatever. He was just a security guy - big and dumb. I wasn´t ineterested.

My friend wanted to stay for night with her lover. I told her, I go to our hotel and we´ll see us in the morning. But she told me, that somebody from reception knows her father and if she sees me coming back alone she would know, what is going on and tell her father. I told her, I am not going to spend a night in a place with drunk horny security guys. Then her security boss promised me that he personally would take care, that nobody of his guys enters a room where I am sleeping. 

Well I couldn´t stay in the way to happiness of my friend, could I? So I stayed with the security team. Her lover showed me the room and the bed at the wall. And the both of them took the room next to me, as he promised. I heard their proximity very quickly - her groaning and moaning. I also heard the voices from the other side of the wall. So to distract myself I listened to the voices, and what do I hear? The voices are speaking about me! 

- The bitch rejected me

- You know, what you had to do?

- What?

- Grab her on the hair and pull to the rocks, beat her against, and she would be yours.

- Yeahh, she would be mine!

I stood up and put on my dress on, which I took off before not to crease it. And so the chatting from one side and the groaning from another went on and on.

Untill the lightness of the morning came, in which I noticed, that I share a room with 5 other security guys. Sleeping peacefully in their beds - naked, without cover in the hot summer night, with the balls spread all over their legs. They will wake up and won´t even know, there was a half-naked girl in their room. 

Edited by Hulia

31 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia Did told her. Didn't went very well. 

Which day is this 16th.Today it was all set. Barely managed to come to apartment in one piesce but had to tell her now. I lied to her that I am with I. for much longer. 

Can you guess the reasons why I did that? 

Told her that you have a GF? Why? I don´t know. Do you want to break up with her?

22 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

The way I actually feel is like I can love Infinite amount of women not just 2. ?

Not joking at all. 

Cannot relate. I am slow-minded. I cannot switch quickly from one man to another.

8 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Because you are still human same as these guys. I am limitless love and all loving so I do indeed feel like God. 

1/1 best guy here actually not by philosophy or what I  think about myself. 

hahaha. How are you sure it´s spirituality and not lust?

This story btw took place on Crimea. The dumb guys were from Sevastopol. I don´t need to think to twice to know what side this security bunch took in 2014.

Crimea. Beautiful place. But cursed. THe crimean tatars shouldn´t have been deported from this place in 1944, shouldn´t have been murdered.

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Said still have to live my life. Will also live it in the best way possible for psychology of my guy.

Can´t your guy change his psychology for a while? How do you know what i sthe best life for him? You could experiment with this guy. Maybe what you think is not good for him, will be perfect.

I wonder if Teal Swan has a BF. I cannot imagine a guy with her. I would ask him, why does he do it to himself? I would recommend him to take a therapist.

In the 1st world countries we have a luxury of just having fun with each other- the guys and girls, the women and men. Well a little of investment calculation in Excel, but still a lot of time and money for fun - more than in other countries or centuries ago. Why does swan want to deprive and destroy and force the rules, which might be necessary for survival but not for fun.