Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How come you won't find German woman in Berlin?

It´s a capital, what do you want? If you want a german woman, go to to the villages, or small towns preferbaly in the North-East. Rostock for example. But I am not sure, you´ll have success with pickup in a village :)))) 

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Why you hate dogs. Well yeah you are right. Have to wash her after every walk. My dog likes to dig. 

There are thousands of reosons. I dont even know with which one to begin. They stink. They have very loud and unpleasant voices: I hate barking. They have big teeth - dangerous. They are hectic, nervous, not calm. They stupidly love their owners and stupidly hate everyone else. When I walk I have always to take care not to enter into their shit. Why do such big animals (with so many excriments) live among people?

Dog owners are weird. I heard one refugee in Hungary say: I am observing from here (it was a kinf of cage, where they interviewed him) the locals walking with their dogs. You know what? They treat us worse than their dogs.  

And that´s true. Even worse the dog owners are mostly after definite breed. This is a breed they care and love and not a particular dog. 

Cat owners are definitely better. They are more human and loving.

Edited by Hulia

Please no I already wrote here that I slept with my bro's first wife hahahaha. 

If I had slept with my sister´s husband, at least we would have something to chat about without additional explanations :)

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

You know, funny enough this is precisely why I always loved dogs; their pure loyalty. Even when nobody in this world likes you, dog will always be there for you (if you take care of him and feed him, ofc).

It´s tiresome. These begging eyes constantly on you and nervous breathing. I like more how the cats do it: they come quietly, make themselves comfortable in your proximity without drama without noise, and are just there - enjoy.

8 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

They are awesome. They really love you. Worthy of taking care of. 

Honestly.. I don´t need animal´s love. 

My general experience is that peolpe who love dogs, have problems with loving people. Let´s take Hitler for example.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So Madam if Stalin had cat does that mean all people who are having cats dislike people.

Ha!!! I just have googled and found: Stalin liked dogs!!!! Ta-ta! One more prove

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You know when woman  doesn't marry or lacks man in her life she will get cats .

Even if it´s true... so what?

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia This triggered you,why?

Cat hoarders are mostly Ladies who lack their own kids but have strong maternal instinct that needs to be satisfied.Just a curiosity.Very rarely you will see that in woman in their 20s they usually don't have pets but after 30 chance of having cat(s) increases.

What triggered me?

I don´t know, how it is in Serbia, but in Ukraine, people of all ages have cats and only seldom dogs. For exapmle a half of the kids in my class had cats, no matter boys or girls.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Exactly how I adopt introverts, haha. 

Trying to lift 'em up from nothing literally. 

Exbtrovert- introvert is a good combination. But introvert doesn´t necessarily means insecurity, as well as extrovert is not automatically self-confidence. 

But extrovert can give an introvert a voice. Not that introvert needs it. But it might be good for the community.

25 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Are you extrovert? 

Me? Oh no! Introvert. You see? This guy is trying to adopt me and lift from nothing ?

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I owe you that story. 

Title could be making web around guy I want. 

Sounds good! You guys don´t want to know how we perceive your pick up disasters. But me, I wanna know, how you guys think is the best way to make web around you. 

But please no word about household and that stuff. It would be another minus to you having a dog ?

P.S.: I can cook a wonderful delicious fantastic nettle soup. I also discovered that red clover smells like cacao if you put it into tea. 

Oh, Really? Well learn to accept paradoxes because eventually.... well things might get complicated. 

Paradoxes is my craddle. I think, it´s a reason for my misfortune with the men. I have simalteneously strong masculine and feminine traits in me. So one part of men finds me too masculine and another too feminine, I think. Not exactly the right one for anybody. 

And I have no particular favourite types of men. If you sort my ex´s in a line, you´ll be amazed, how differents they are in every aspect. 

P.S: Just read that "In fact, Mr Trump is the first US leader in 118 years to not own a dog while in office 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-03/why-is-there-no-first-dog-in-the-white-house/11661460

Maybe Trump is not as bad as I thought? 

19 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Put them in front of me and they will all of sudden turn into firing squad. 

You should show more remorse. Recognize your fault. Thta´s all. Is it so difficult? They´ve spent their best years on you. 

13 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Did their life stopped? They all found new bfs, some married etc? 

Most of them called me back in time of need. 

Nice

I thought, they hate you, because you told, they turn into firing squad when they see you. 

@Zeroguy Zero, if you have a magical power and help all your gf´s, can you repair my tooth nerve? Oh wait.. just let it die, let it rest in piece. I don´t need nerves to chew the things, teeth are enough. Or should I let them pull all my teeth away? No teeth - no nerves. I am so done with the nerves.

Will you follow me to Brazil without teeth?

Edited by Hulia

28 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

There is so many stuff in Brazil to see and visit and yet you want to swim in some random river?

Mayb you want to visit some Amazonian tribe, well your choice. Ain't no gonna follow you. You are on your own for that. 

Lets face it, papi Zero will have sthg else on mind. 

How many evenings can you spend like that? 1? 2? Then it will be too much. Of noise. Of people.

But you know what? Brazil doesn´t look dangerous at all. No shooting, no drug-traffic. It looks like Ukraine but with ocean and jungle. Maybe I go there on my own. You are unreliable.

I dreamed so often of the wide sand beeches and the soviet-style-buildings in the background. But in amlost every dream I had issues with police (not even with the gangsters)

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Then I will lock doors of our hotel room and Everything will be proper. 

yes, everything will be proper with the sight of the river outside of our window, passing by and by and by...

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Snake in my wallet become very disturbed. 

Because of added expenses of your possible unwilligness, mood swings etc. 

Tell the snake in your wallet to calm down. We are in the middle of the jungle! No expenses. Only mood swings! And I want you to catch real snakes for me out of the river. We will fry and eat them. 

Sometimes I hate being slavic man we've been indoctrinated with pay for everything stuff. 

Come to Germany. We share here always. It´s so much more convenient. I am ashamed of myself, when I recall how I expected the guys to pay for everything. They were just stundents like me. Silly indoctrination.

Unlike PUA dudes, Zero operates on different modality. How to get woman I really want.

That makes a lot of sense. A woman would let a guy get her , if he really would want her. Want HER. And not just abstract sex. With anybody who lets him in. 

This is a difference. I tried to tell them on that section. But they don´t want to listen to a woman. Because we women play our own game and dont understand the game of them. We also don´t understand how we are got by them. 

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

That's how life is .Everyday life and being around people not sitting by home with computer or being a monkey  chasing skirt asking 100 girls and getting 5 numbers from which 4 are false lol. 

Want estimate?

:)))) Yes, want estimate. 

You guy are lucky. You can be interested in a woman just by her looks. It´s enough to see how she moves, how she loooks. YOu can be charmed by a grace of a woman. I know it, because I like to observe charming women too. And there is a lot of them! Want to be a man for a while. You have a lot of choice.

But it´s not the same with the men from our perspective. We usually don´t fall for grace in a man. And if you do - see a gracefull man - you´d better keep away from him ?

We need more to be interested in a man. Difficult.

Edited by Hulia

googled Ramana Maharashi :)

Ramana-Maharshi-walk.jpg

But I wouldn´t object if you have something from Jiddu Krishnamurti, love him.

THough Ramana is also fun , say what you want :) 

Edited by Hulia