Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Also forcing "care" or "empathy" narcs are notorious for since they are in need of someone who will allow emotional incest and since most people are just kids in adult bodies same as narcs they will guilt trip you into abuse again. 

Is it a try of deliberate offence? No, I don´t need empathy. Why should I? I have nothing to complain about, if this is what you mean. I am just saying, that somebody who sees herself in the role relationship coach should at least be capable of empathy. 

Maybe we just have different understandings of the word "empathy". 

51 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Zeroguy @Hulia True, but she still makes some valid points in her videos. Even though she has her flaws.

what points for example?

@Zeroguy I have always been an empathetical person, but more in a sense of non-judging and accepting (well sometimes  too much acceptance) than in a sense of healing and nursing. So I have never felt being used like a vest for crocodile´s tears. Maybe you have had different esperience with empathy.

What I am trying to say (not sure you have enough empathy to understand), my contentment is none of your business.

If you really have a GF, and I hope you have, try there. It will be appreciated.

@Zeroguy you are childish. 

It´s  a question of mentality. In the countries where status doesn´t play a big role and men and women are financially independant having children is not an issue.

Look, if from a man in Serbia is expected to financially support his woman, than it matters, if you get a woman or a woman + 3 to support. 

The other thing thing is status. If a guy has a high quality woman on his side, it signals to his partners and friends, that he is wealthy, can afford. The same as with the cars. A woman with 3 kids is considered to be out of the range. You cannot signal with her your prosperity. 

That´s all. A matter of culture, upbringing, mentality but also wealth. I live in Germany. And children is not a big issue here. 

@Zeroguy I have a theory now. You have been rejected a lot of times in your younger days and now you take revenge on all the "older" women. i.e. women of your age - those who rejected you back then.

Just to remind you; maybe you didn´t register in the storm of rejections, - I didn´t reject you. Be more selective in your rage!

It´s really a wickid joke of nature on both genders. A woman in her 18-20 has a big range of options - from 18 to 40, and is on the peak of her attractiveness. A guy in his 18-20 normaly has only girls of his age, more or less, and is not in his best form. Look at all the desperate pickupers on this forum.

Then everythings changes. A woman in her 30-40 can only have men of her age or just a little bit older. And even for them she is less adorable than younger women.  But a man at the same age can now interact not only with the women of his age but also with all those who are younger. The other effect is that men on the contrary to women are getting more attractive with the age. They get the qualities, which women like in men: confidence, maturity, they even more easily open emotionally. The bastards have become of better quality now and have access to bigger quantity :) 

@Zeroguy Oooooh, don´t say me anything about the control of emotions. I don´t understand the purpose of this thing. Besides I have also a theory, that the men who rejected a relationship with me, did it out of control of emotions. So this thing has become my personal enemy.

4 hours ago, Hulia said:

Then everythings changes. A woman in her 30-40 can only have men of her age or just a little bit older. And even for them she is less adorable than younger women.  But a man at the same age can now interact not only with the women of his age but also with all those who are younger. The other effect is that men on the contrary to women are getting more attractive with the age. They get the qualities, which women like in men: confidence, maturity, they even more easily open emotionally. The bastards have become of better quality now and have access to bigger quantity :) 

Not all women get less attractive with age, and not all men get better with age though. This doesn't always apply.

You also underestimate men's thirstiness. Even women in her 50's can literaly have hundreds of options if she's at least semi-attractive, even though in her eyes it's maybe 5-10. Can the same be said for most men? I don't think so.

27 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Get a man not a cat please. 

No cat for a time being. The kitten that we selected (I´ve already called her Vishnu) has been eaten by a fox. 

@Zeroguy Shopping? With whom now? A jacket for a teacher? Or stockings for a brunette?

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Get a man not a cat please. 

I knew a guy, who always wished me well and recommended to get a man. But when I´ve got a man and planned a date with him in Paris, a wonderful guy, who wrote great poems, thus guy hacked my mail-box (I could never restore it again - quite a mess) and began gaslighting of a poor poet, whom I wanted to meet in Paris.. but never met 

18 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Maybe I am just  some fat guy that watches netflix all day long and eats at McD? 

Well I´ve already thought about it. There must be a reason, why you don´t want to show yourself. If you have a physical defect because of some illness or accident, it doesn´t matter for me. I am not after handsome guys, well only sometimes. But if it´s a gross self-neglegence and degradation by pursuing physical pleasures, like getting fat of fast food and dumb of alcohol, than you are an absolute no-no-no. I´ve had enough of this shit with my ex-husband. 

@Zeroguy I am not good and innocent and you are not sober and handsome. Are we done, Monsieur?

50 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I know she loves me for me not for anything else. 

And you? Do you love her for her? She just fits into your list with preformulated female qualities - checked! Oh god! I´d rather prefer an unhealthy one-night-stand, than be checked with imaginary list, how I am expected to be.

Gosh! How much I´m happy to have my life, my mind, me heart, to be so far away from all this shit. Under the light clouds of a blue summer evening. Reading about this BS only on forum, not having it in my life, not having idiots in my life, not having YOU in my life.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Can we really finish on this. 

you  are not my cat, feel free to do whatever you want

I have no silly lists

Yes random serb. Best guy there is, yet as you can see maybe as a man pretty much I just want to love. It's not lust. 

In life it really can be like this. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Slap me C'mon. Through your computer screen.

Lololololol. xD

Last time flirting with you.:ph34r::P

God I'll remember you even if I forget this forum .

Haha, ofcourse I won't to be a man doesn't mean to be a devil at all. 

I always leave quite an impression. Unforgetable. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

You are very cute. Unforgettable.

Cute you say?