Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

@Zeroguy Now I cannot stop imaginning you walking like Ramana and must lough out loudly every now and then :))))

Zero with a humble look under big umbrella, his balls packed well in a piece of white fabric ?

@Preety_India He is studying psycology

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Hulia I laughed so hard when you said status guys with dogs. 

xD

This image flashed so vividly in my mind and I cringed. It must be a terrible combination. I even know how his appartment would look like and the whole life-style.

I would prefer a guy with a cat who likes cooking and growing vegetables. :) 

@Zeroguy Zero, you have to put off your leather jacket, it´s impractical for the work in the garden ?

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

forget about cooking, zero cannot even chop an onion. The tears would be too much.

Chopping an onion should be a relationship test :) Onions are extreeemely important for bon cuisin. And garlic!

Zero, will you allow me to eat garlic during our trip through Brazil? And squidge ants with my fingers? If they come to our room with the sight of the river? I heard, there is a lot of them in Brazil. 

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

OK. Classes start in 15 minutes. I came earlier taken my desk. She came 5 minutes after me in black jeans and olive green t shirt. When she came first thing she did before taking her seat is looking at me. But I was busy setting up my laptop. Did catched that. 

So wonderful and so simple. 

I envy you. I like these games. When a guy suddenly begins to use a perfume or put on weird t-shirts :)  The occasional glances  - mmm... ? The germans are not so good in playing, you need  subtlety, intuition.

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Will prove my manhood there and maybe defending us from locals I guess. 

I´s prefer you struggling with crocodiles and snakes than with the locals. Cannot we be friend with the locals? The gangsters are cool. And maybe they even let me test my first psychodelic, the gangsters. 

@Zeroguy Somehow I guessed that you love roses. I knew once a turkish guy, and he also loved roses. And Turkey is not so far away from Serbia. 

Do I really have to hunt?What vacation is that?

I´ve changed my mind. You don´t need to hunt. Otherwise you´ll get tired and fall asleep without revealing you manhood under shiny Brazian moon. Don´t need all that conquered crocodiles and snakes :) 

Do you have a big long river in Serbia?

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Like this advice women give like we like man who will listen. 

I dont understand this issue with listenning. I have never had an impression that there there is something important to say or listen to, something that would change the relationship radically. It´s just mutual accusation. Or mostly one-side accusation :) 

I know it  because my mother treated me and my farther in the same way. SO I learned to understand a husband´s perspective in the early age :)

When I became older she wanted me to take her side out of a women´s solidarity. But how could I, if she herself tought me to associate with my father? 

Edited by Hulia

12 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Reason why I like you so much because you with your slow mind can realize that no matter how "spiritual and oneness" these guys are. They are just bunch if predictable ego selves completelly runned by their own psychology. 

Always better to understand that then their talk. 

I had a wise teacher, a kind of show-man :) 

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Don't you have your friends or mother to bother with this stuff? 

I didn´t understand the question. But no, I am not bothered

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Nice. May I get his contact? 

You are already God, Infinity, Love. You don´t need a teacher! Besides he is shy like a doe, he won´t show up.

13 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

No it wasn't about you. It's everyday life situations in my life. When my gf starts with "I have to listen then we like our man" and explaining natural man way of thinking in response to that

I thought the most men are perfectly skilled in pretending of being listening. The survival instinct

27 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes we are.xD

THis is what my father could better than me. I always ended in arguing with my mother because I did listen. :) 

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@HuliaHave honest question for you.

Would you rather love seeing me killing snakes lets call it like that or being with you open to listen all your stuff. 

For how long will you take it and actually find attractive?

Wrong question, I have nothing important to say, So it doesn´t matter for me, if you listen or not

So snakes anyways- it´s funny

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Also have to catch that blackhaired chick. Just to explain how people actually in life meet their gfs, spouses etc. Simple, natural, spontaneous etc. 

Few looks, simple talk etc nothing extraordinary, nothing to learn from anyone. No need for PUA or relationships expert etc 

yes, simple talk was important for me, at least in the beginning

Otherwise it looks like a guy want to look special, mysterious and whatever. Nothing wrong with him being everything counted. But it feels wrong, if he wants to look like that.

27 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah exactly. Expected that day to take her to cafe but she intentionally stayed longer in her sit waiting for me to leave. So couldn't be idiot to "falsly return" or to look needy in any way. She wasn't ready and that's ok. Already gaved longer conservative estimate because unlinke online,  tinder, facebook, instagram etc already can know exactly how she actually based on her beheivor, energy,temperament, body language etc. 

All normal stuff. Will explain in following days to come entire process. 

YOu are doing well. Show her that she is on your mind. But not in the center of it. It would be cringy, you don´t even know her. Somewhere in the periphery.

That you are aware of her existence.

It makes her be aware of your existence. Isn´t it beautifull 2 human beings getting more and aware of each other?

But when are you going to tell her that you have a GF? If you do it after sex, I´ll despise you.

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes it is. She has to also be aware that I am not interested in being her friend. By her behaivor from first day she realized and noticed that. 

Now it´s getting too complicated for me. How she could realize such a thing on the 1st day without even having spoken to you. And how could you realize that she has realized. I am a subtle person. But here the subtelty is out of normal range. I think, you are a d*k. And you are trying to persuade yourself that there is clarity between you on this part. 

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

It's an equal, no worries. That is what makes it so fun for both. Will not go into details. 

Haha

Love you, wish you well but will keep you informed. 

Why not go into details? It would interest me.

Well I had a relationship with a bodyguard, a boxer ( you know, these crazy guys with a passion locked in their chest waiting to breake out). But he was not like you. He took a GF-stuff seriously. At least he thought, he would take it seriously, when it comes to it. I knew exactly that he wouldn´t cheat on me with a girlfriend. And the others.. well as long as I know nothing of them.. and the regularity with wich we met made me think there were no others or at least not many of them. Once he flirted with the other in my presence. But somehow it was fun, like merry-go-round, it made me feel dizzy and almost out of control. At the end he stayed with me not with her and this is what counted, otherwise it wouldn´t be fun.

Well I wanted to be his official GF al least for a while. But to spend life with him...scary - there was too much passion in this relationship - it would destroy me. Because unlike him I didn´t beleive in his eternal loyalty towards an official GF. Of course he will cheat after he dicovers that living together with his ideal woman is just a beautiful idea in his stubborn head. You men are sometimes so unnecessary romantic. 

Well I flirt with other woman when my gf is with me too. Nothing strange.

Now double standard things. Will I allow her the same. No. 

Will I allow her cheating on me. No.

Guy who tries to do that in my presence wit her, well he better shouldn't. 

This is normal. 

You know what? I´ll do my vacation in Brazil alone. Maybe they take me for a local (I look a little Brazilian) and don´t do any harm. It is so much better not to be in a nerves-consuming relationship, but to observe in all the calmness the beauty of jungle and the river, sun-tanned relaxed locals swaying in their hammocks.

@Hulia Hahahahaha. 

Oh c'mon that's how we man are. 

What man will allow his partner to flirt with other guy infront of him?! 

What man will allow to be cheated?! 

Instant break up without 2nd thought. 

Honest question. 

Too late. I would rather take a snake than a guy. 

46 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Since most women have and play on card of higher value on market in their younger age. At that time they cheat the most.

Where do you get your information from? Who cheat in the younger age? Nobody. Women don´t do it. Especially in the younger age, when the girls don´t know the truth about you guys and take you seriously

@Zeroguy If the man meets all of the desires of a high value woman she will accept cheating I bet. Do you think you can have a happy relationship even with a man cheating sometimes?

No matter how amazing a woman was if she cheated on me It's over.

On 5/31/2021 at 4:41 AM, Hulia said:

I had really sex with one of them. Because I was in a desperate state.

This is so cool. The guy made millions of approaches and he had sex. Wow! Just like Leo said. If you do enough approaches you will have sex because you get to the long term results. It's a numbers game.

This forum is filled by people who are triggered by PUAs

On 6/1/2021 at 1:26 AM, Zeroguy said:

It's women who chose not men.

Wrong. Women are so afraid of rejection they don't even approach.

Approach = choose who you'll like to fuck with

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Wrong. Women are so afraid of rejection they don't even approach.

Approach = choose who you'll like to fuck with

Woman choose based on their options. Whether your approach works or not is based on her choice!