Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Radical Honesty Makes Me Horny.

27 posts in this topic

I imagine I'm not the only one.

It's just hot as fuck.

The deeper I awaken; I find myself way more interested in simple stuff like honesty, respect, kindness, the tone of my voice, etc..

Yes; I still love to contemplate stuff deeply and have my cool realizations and all that juice.. But at the end of the day; the stuff that truly matters, is the above mentioned.

That is where your true mastery shines - if you got any.

That is where you literally act out what you realized to be true. There is no bullshit when it comes to living your life. You can try to fool yourself or others; but you won't get far. All that bullshit will swallow you whole - sooner or later. I know because I used to be full of shit myself. And I still am to some degree. Literally every-fucking-body is. If anyone tells you that they don't have a single ounce of bullshit in them; they're the ones who bullshit the most. They're master-bullshitters. And that's not a compliment. I'm saying because some of these people are actually proud of how well they can bullshit their way through life. They've fooled themselves into believing that it's a superpower or something. The way these people relate to others is disgusting. There is nothing warm or real about it. It's all just a giant lie. 

They live a lie and they drag others into it. It's kinda like a virus.

Thankfully; some of us who have been fed enough of that bullshit ended up questioning the shit out of everything. We committed to doing whatever the fuck it takes just to find something real in this existence. Something that's not bullshit. Not a lie. 

We committed to finding Truth - even if it costs our lives. 

And here we are. After all the bullshit we've been fed since day 1; we kinda - sorta - almost found The Truth. Some may be closer to it; others a bit further away. But we all definitely see the Light! There is something worth living and dying for in this shit-show, after all! Hurrah!

Haha. Might've gotten a bit too passionate there. But it felt good. And it was real.

So yeah. Basically; I'm telling you the following;

If you're stuck up in the clouds... Climb down to the ground where the real game is. Show us all just how deep your understanding of Truth is. Show us all how to be a living, breathing embodiment of Truth. Of enlightenment. Of God.

Show us how to answer the highest call in each and every moment. Show us how to be enlightened around a kid. Show us how to be enlightened around an old woman on her death bed. A mentally ill person. A mother that lost her child. A lover who betrayed your trust and ripped your heart out of your chest. How does enlightenment look like then? How does it speak? How does it listen? How does it move?

You think it doesn't matter? ..You could not be further from Truth.

Truth moves through the current of honesty, respect, gentleness, kindness, compassion, patience, understanding..

It moves in very simple and subtle ways. It may not seem like anything that special at all. But it is infinite intelligence itself. All of it. Yet it goes completely unnoticed - more often than not. It does not try to scream in your face. It does not try to let everyone know: 'Hey, you see this? I'm doing enlightenment shit! Look at how full of love n Light I am!' ..No. It doesn't give a flying fuck about anything else but what's right in front of its face. It is committed to responding to everything as if it's responding to God. Because that is, in fact, the case. 

God. I'm so enlightened. I hope everyone here can see that clearly haha

But seriously; I'm not just showing off my enlightenment dance-moves here. I'm genuinely sharing with you a very important message. At least in my eyes.

And the message is clear. 

It's ok that you're full of shit. We all are. Accept your shit. Try not feeding it to others. Let others do their shit. Respect that process. Be kind and compassionate towards yourself and others. Because in case you didn't notice; we're kinda dealing with a lot of shit here.

And that - my dear fellow actualizers - is how to be a real, honest motherfucker.

Love you all.

Peace.

The more established in the truth you are, the more alive, life-positive, elastic, flexible, liquid you are. Less and less sticks to you, wether good or bad. If you identify with the good too much, it will also start to stink and turn bad. That is perversion.

It may be even easier to say, seek the truth and keep seeking the truth and reminding yourself of the truth, then you will be passionate and kind e.c.t. 

Yeah, me too.

Imagine taking acid in your room while your hot roommate is sleeping in the other room, and being shitless scared of being kicked out of the house while in the peak Because you get paranoid and you are making noises and crying, and then start meditating on Love prying that the other soul on the other room have a speck of intuition that we are One and I'm not a weirdo stranger just taking drugs and that should be kicked out, and then realize the prying worked because once she woke up we started talking and it turned out she was such a bright soul and she just nourished me and talked to me for 2-3 hours even though we knew ourselves for just 3 weeks, and that conversation heales me and I realized we are One and she is not a stranger and therefore I completely cured my social anxiety and my belief of being different or hated by others and I can ultimately finally relax and let go and see everyone as myself and yeah that was because of radical honesty and tellin her how fucked up I am and asking for help being vulnerable , and that was indeed what I needed to do to realize I'm actually fine and my life has always been love and everything is allright with me and I'm not broken at all and I'm love ????

Edited by Javfly33

Btw @ivankiss, we should start a djent band with programed drums a bass VST and a band name of a plural noun, for example, objects or awakenings or things or whatever. xD

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Applegarden8 As soon as I get back to dj0nt-land. No doubt about it - collab we will.

Hey man, this is gold! I will keep that in mind my friend, that would mean the world to me, however I need a bit of time to get to a place where I consistently practice, and I see you have to get there too. :)

@Applegarden8 Precisely. The timing is not quite there yet. But trust me - my heart wants nothing more than to collaborate with awesome people. It is inevitable.

You should definitely read the book Radical Honesty :)

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Applegarden8 Precisely. The timing is not quite there yet. But trust me - my heart wants nothing more than to collaborate with awesome people. It is inevitable.

:)

7 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

It's hot to me cause its taboo. 

To me it's hot because it's so naked.

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Boo, clickbait :(

Were you disappointed? xD

5 hours ago, Flyboy said:

You should definitely read the book Radical Honesty :)

Might happen. Thanks!

You sound neurotic and arrogant.

one day this will all be memories

People who live in integrity with themselves do it for me... meaning they don't say one thing and do another. For example, a lot of progressives talk big about being green but jet all over the world and live rather lavish lifestyles that are carbon heavy... that makes me limp. :P On the other hand, you have Greta Thunberg who doesn't like to fly and rides a carbon neutral boat called the Malizia II has solar panels and underwater turbines that generate electricity onboard. Experts say that the Malizia II offers the lowest-carbon way to cross the Atlantic... aside from her also being an aspie like me so she has that same stone cold angry looking face, I find that sort of radical sticking to one's principles a turn-on. Chuckle.

Edited by sholomar

8 hours ago, kag101 said:

You sound neurotic and arrogant.

On purpose. 

This forum seems to be encouraging people to be dickheads sometimes and feel no shame. So I guess I'm kinda trying that out. Integrating that aspect of myself - if you will. Because it is, as of now, kinda foreign to me.

This forum understands this kind of language the most.

Edited by ivankiss

You give me tantrica vibes

I think you will really flower if you go the sexual energy route. Learn how to have multiple orgasms and take the true pleasure route to God.

Try listening to 'Making Love' by Barry long 

20 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

On purpose. 

This forum seems to be encouraging people to be dickheads sometimes and feel no shame. So I guess I'm kinda trying that out. Integrating that aspect of myself - if you will. Because it is, as of now, kinda foreign to me.

I've noticed this as well. It's like there are no limits either. And I've found myself slipping into it sometimes.  Atleast I'm getting good practice at knowing how to cope with below the belt emotional triggering.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

23 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

On purpose. 

Sometimes you just have to play the thickest string, I get it. :D

On 5/27/2021 at 5:06 PM, ivankiss said:

So yeah. Basically; I'm telling you the following;

If you're stuck up in the clouds... Climb down to the ground where the real game is. Show us all just how deep your understanding of Truth is. Show us all how to be a living, breathing embodiment of Truth. Of enlightenment. Of God.

Show us how to answer the highest call in each and every moment. Show us how to be enlightened around a kid. Show us how to be enlightened around an old woman on her death bed. A mentally ill person. A mother that lost her child. A lover who betrayed your trust and ripped your heart out of your chest. How does enlightenment look like then? How does it speak? How does it listen? How does it move?

You think it doesn't matter? ..You could not be further from Truth.

Preach, brother :)

On the subject of the relationship between honesty and horniness, I've heard both men and women say that they feel aroused when they're open and honest with the opposite sex (or the same sex, depending on their orientation) - I think that's completely natural, even those people who may feel a fear of intimacy really desire it, deep down, in our hearts we all desire union I think and sexual union is the closest we can get to that on the physical plane. Hiding behind an inauthentic facade isn't ultimately very satisfying, so expressing ourselves honestly does tend to feel so much better (just so long as we feel like we're understood and not being judged). 

Edited by RickyFitts
Clarifying the point about sexual union.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan