herghly

Leo, What is a burning question you still are trying to understand?

92 posts in this topic

I'm curious to hear from others on here too that have had mystical insights, especially God insights.

After becoming conscious of the Absolute, what questions has it left you with?

12 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Probably “how to stop coming off as such an ass”?

This is kind of tragic tbh. He’s literally put so much work and sacrifice into helping people experience Infinite Love, but because he’s not a relative/personal love factory that makes everybody warm inside, people are tossing stones — myself included lol. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

How to achieve DMT levels of consciousness while sober.

How to perform miracles.

It's still not clear to me how high it's possible to develop one's baseline state of consciousness. Like, is there some limit? And what is that limit? Does the human body have inescapable limits? Or can those limits be transcended?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I forget or maybe you haven’t said ... have you produced strong awakenings through pure contemplation much? I mean, if you had to put consciousness on a 1-10 scale, could pure contemplation take you to 2 or 4 or 9, etc? This might be worth exploring more. I’ve found the best results from contemplation on very low doses of psychedelics, so it’s not 100% sober. Although not 100% sober, for me at least, I was able to turn a single hit of THC as far up as to be on par with 10 tabs of LSD once I used contemplation as a catalyst. I could probably turn absolutely sober contemplation into maybe 2-3 tabs of LSD. The more sober you start, the more I’ve seen that it’s “the main knob of consciousness” that turns up instead of the hallucinogenic ones. 

To make this really specific and tailored to you, if you enter a flow state while recording your videos which I imagine happens at least some of the time I’d think, you can talk as if you’re shooting an episode while on a low dose psychedelic. I was doing this when I completely entered No Self to the point I couldn’t even grasp a self if I tried. Then I heard auditory hallucinations and saw visual hallucinations that overlaid on top of plain, sober reality so well that it was as if I had become more sober than before. It’s like I could have done any normal activity perfectly fine while having ridiculous levels of consciousness. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's still not clear to me how high it's possible to develop one's baseline state of consciousness. Like, is there some limit? And what is that limit? Does the human body have inescapable limits? Or can those limits be transcended?

If there were material limits, one wouldn't be able to keep rising it indefinetly not even using chemicals, isn't is so? Yes or no? :P

20 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

have you produced strong awakenings through pure contemplation much? I mean, if you had to put consciousness on a 1-10 scale, could pure contemplation take you to 2 or 4 or 9, etc?

No, I don't find contemplation effective for accessing higher states. Although I contemplate all the time to get minor insights for videos an such.

Meditation works better for that in my experience. But it's still too weak.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How to perform miracles.

Your skin is a limit Leo ... by definition. You aren’t going to get to supernatural levels of ability while believing the spoon can’t be bent. But you can have things happen completely outside of physical laws in real “objective” reality. These are miracles. It is not easy to control miracles. By the time you can do physical miracles at will, your consciousness will be so infinite and powerful you could easily get lost in love for another possibility and not even care about doing an earthly thing. 

But yeah, being 6 ft tall is a limit. Do you envision human beings 10 trillion light years long? You stop being human... that’s where the limit is broken, and ironically, the semantics are one of the main limits in this situation. 

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would think a Kundalini awakening is one of the requirements.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I don't find contemplation effective for accessing higher states. Although I contemplate all the time to get minor insights for videos an such.

I find this mind blowing to an extent. My strongest sober contemplations have come while listening to a couple recent videos. I deconstructed myself into “God” I think two separate times. Maybe more than two. One was on the gender video and the others have been really strong and foundational for me. 

I’ll just attest to you Leo that for me contemplation is absolutely crucial. It used to feel useless. Too many concepts they say. No. This is going trans-western in philosophy. Or jnana yoga. Taking pure thought as a drug of itself to awaken. It’s fucking real. It just takes such a foundation and maybe some lucky life conditions, but it can happen is what I’m seeing in my life. Be on the look out. The thought glitches in consciousness are there. These are literal cheat codes for awakening if you can fit into the perfectly shaped consciousness to activate the thought’s metaphysical capabilities. 

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have a feeling that your idea of how meditation and inquiry works is little bit wrong. I saw you saying things like "you have to focus like motherfucker" or "do a 24h non stop sweat and tears 10day retreats" things like that and I wonder maybe that's not how it is. At least not in my experience.

In my experience meditation or contemplation is just like an exersice. For example if you want to make 1000push ups and you can't even make 1push up. It will not make any difference how hard you try. But if you regulary practice few minutes a day you can slowly increase from 1push up to 2, 3, 4.. etc. One day you will reach 1000(Enlightenment) . 

Meditation or self inquiry is like a muscle of awareness or a muscle of discernment you can say. It's something you have to cultivate for a long time. A point comes when you practice this muscle long enough you come to an effortless primordial present moment awareness all day long. Like this awareness continues to grow, intensifying more and more. Step by step like a flower's blossoming.

I don't know why but I had a feeling your understanding of how meditation and inquiry works is different. It felt like you were chasing some breakthroughs and big explosive moments by trying to focus like a motherfucker. It's not like that. Sober awakening opens up slowly like a flower without any fireworks. Takes time and patience. 1inch increase of consciousness everyday, everyday like a tree until it becomes a mighty tree. Meditation and spirituality is a life long process. A very natural process of evolution. (Of cource focusing like a motherfucker and retreats helps)

Just some food for thought.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I think this guy could help you.

Regards ?

54 minutes ago, martins name said:

I would think a Kundalini awakening is one of the requirements.

+1. But probably there're more ways I think.

?

Edited by Salvijus

Would you say psychedelics are the most effective?

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

But if you regulary practice few minutes a day you can slowly increase from 1push up to 2, 3, 4.. etc. One day you will reach 1000(Enlightenment) .

That's not how it works for most people.

You could meditate for 1 hour per day for 40 years and never reach enlightenment. But if you combined all those hours into a single block that is 2 weeks long, you are way more likely to reach enlightenment. This is why hardcore retreats are so important and why most normies who do casual meditation will never reach enlightenment. Enlightenment is rare precisely because you can't build it up like a muscle in most cases, you need to go balls to the wall for a breakthrough, and most people are too unseriousness to meditate for 2 weeks straight.

It is possible to develop some meditation muscle slowly over years, but more than likely such weak sauce will not get you to radical mystical consciousness. This is why monks exist. It's just much more effective to go hardcore as a monk.

But when you are in the DMT lvls you dont care about any achievments or miracles, only ego cares. If ego could create miracles this reality would be less than perfect, its because you cant do miracles is why this reality is so amazing and you want to return to it when tripping, otherwise it can turn to hell. Being able to perform miracles would be too much and not in alignment with beauty. But i can imagine if you grow yourself to such a lvl where nothing really matters to you be hell or heaven then maybe it wouldnt be so problematic.  

55 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

If ego could create miracles this reality would be less than perfect

I'm not talking about ego.

You could meditate for 1 hour per day for 40 years and never reach enlightenment. But if you combined all those hours into a single block that is 2 weeks long, you are way more likely to reach enlightenment. This is why hardcore retreats are so important and why most normies who do casual meditation will never reach enlightenment. Enlightenment is rare precisely because you can't build it up like a muscle in most cases, you need to go balls to the wall for a breakthrough, and most people are too unseriousness to meditate for 2 weeks straight.

It is possible to develop some meditation muscle slowly over years, but more than likely such weak sauce will not get you to radical mystical consciousness. This is why monks exist. It's just much more effective to go hardcore as a monk.

For enlightenment, but the benefits of daily casual meditation on the long term are enormous though.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

but the benefits of daily casual meditation on the long term are enormous though.

Not necessarily. It depends on the person and method. Most casual meditation is so weak it might even be counter-productive.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not talking about ego.

Why would you want to perform the miracles then? Just to prove to yourself that its possible? 

5 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

Why would you want to perform the miracles then? Just to prove to yourself that its possible? 

The context of this thread is what unanswered questions I have about reality.

I pursue things for pure understanding of them. I have a desire to understand what a miracle is. Not to perform it but to understand it.

EXACTLY.

It takes a lot more steadiness and actually time for LUCK to manifest itself than people assume, for the gears to really start moving. You gotta do it in concentrated blocks of basically planned obsession.

There isn't one word I'm typing that isn't recognized as completion of the absolute. I'm contemplating at all times.

Edited by The0Self