herghly

Leo, What is a burning question you still are trying to understand?

92 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How to achieve DMT levels of consciousness while sober.

I kinda believe Frank Yang has achieved that

How to perform miracles.

I don't think this will ever be possible on the grounds of two points. Firstly that I feel more like my egoic self is a puppet made of and controlled by God, so I don't think we actually have control over it or what it does... And secondly I am really not sure God has free will in any case. I think free will might not exist at all.

I think God might just be infinite and unlimited potential. Because it is outside of time trillions of years (really, infinite years) pass in 0 seconds. It is instant. So literally anything that can possibly occur WILL occur and does so IMMEDIATELY all at once.

That is the reason for the universe I think. God was not bored. It was just inevitable. Infinity must include infinite possibilities and this is merely one.

Regarding miracles, I think that would require some sort of active control over God (/as God). But I don't think we have that. I think God is merely the cinema-goer in the cinema seat observing everything that manifests from itself unfold.

Edited by RMQualtrough

1 hour ago, lardplanet said:

@Hello from Russia What is more dogmatic, the knowledge that happiness is limited to acquiring magic or the knowledge that happiness is not limited to acquiring anything?

Dude, you're straw manning me really hard, I am not seeking happiness through magic nor I really said anything about happinness

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 hours ago, Mafortu said:

I kinda believe Frank Yang has achieved that

Frank yang definitely has not.

@Bogdan incredible link. This stuff is quite confusing.

Have you read Neville Goddards work? His work resonates with me the most. I like the way he explains your imagination is Gods imagination. Aligns perfectly to what I've experienced. 

For example, I once was so conscious I could almost reach a point where I could turn on and off the lights in my room using my mind. But I still was not conscious enough.

According to my theory, if you become conscious enough you should be able to send an email to anyone in the world using your mind. The only thing stopping it is your lack of consciousness.

@Leo Gura Leo, I write this to add to your theory of changing material reality with consciousness.

If you remember I'm the guy who had a psychotic episode where I thought a dog would come into my apartment when I opened my apartment door.

So before I got sent to the hospital I tried changing time and it worked! just a few minutes but I was sure at that time that the digital clock I was looking at went back a few minutes.

But I'm skeptical about this because I was in a trance-like state. And also I think I'm not your normal-average person.

Why I say that is because I had an incident where I shut off my memory part of the brain when I was running a 400m race in my highschool track and field. I'm a pretty fast runner so I was selected my class 400m runner and there were like 12 other students there and in it was a rugby player also. So sprinted fast to first place until like 150m, and about in the 200~300m mark, I got tired and so I lost my first place to 3rd place. me and that rugby player were next to each other and fighting for the 2nd and 3rd place. At the moment when we came neck and neck to each other, I remember thinking I can't do this. But right after that thought, some unknown thing(courage?) came up and I have no memory of anything after that until I crossed the line and ran some meters more than the finish line.

I didn't know what place I finished the race in. And what had happened in that missing time. After the race my friends told me I finished the race in first place. And they said it was a great race because I overtook the rugby player and the other runner so dramatically.

So in this reason I am skeptical about me thinking time changed in unusual way. Because it might have been my brain tricking me to see the clock going back in time. Since my memory can be out of whack while running, why not in my psychotic episode it be out of whack.

@Leo Gura I have a question. When you say you turned the lights on or off with your consciousness. Was it also the case in reality(to others also)? Couldn't it be that your memory tricking you?

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

@Frosty97 He said "almost", so I don't think he was able to turn the lights on or off.

Without question your relative experience can do all sorts of funky shit to the apparent external world around you. Even across different species, the external world can look or feel completely foreign.

But an objective change that can be verified in the relative experience of all people, I think at a point it will be found to be entirely impossible.

But as I wrote personally I do not think it is possible to control God even if we are God. It seems to just be an infinite, static and unchanging infinite chasm of potential. The world simply unfolds and nothing controls any of it. It only observes it.

3 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Frank has bipolar, but he is much different than Connor Murphy. His baseline state is far different than Connors. He has also certainly had deeper awakenings than Connor, but this is just due to time of practice IMO. Connor might actually be more gifted you might say than Frank, but Frank’s gift was that his specific expression of bipolar is more aligned with high discipline. Frank’s biggest gift is that he has the work ethic and dedication to outperform many, many people. He had a 40 in. vertical leap and was doing crazy good on the core lifts not to mention how his appearance changed. He’s godly at the violin. He just works and works. He applies all of this vital energy and dedication to his meditation. I think he’s done over 10,000 hours over several years. 

Is Connor gifted? It seems he just took a SHIT TONNE of Ayahuasca, but in his case it broke his brain.

He reminds me of a mad scientist, he rambles out randomly insightful shit among a sea of insanity and nonsense.

With Frank he is sane, but interesting to see he really IS bipolar. What I am saying is that it's difficult to really gauge what experiences he is having because of that. Is he simply having the same sort of experience as others and going manic from it? His descriptions almost never make any sense whatsoever. Most likely he is not wrong. But there is a lot of religious (Eastern religion that is) jargon and technicality, and profound statements out of left field which are not in context or not explained well.

Contrast to Leo for example or famed spiritual leaders like Maharshi. Because they are more "level headed", it is easier to get a gauge on what they are thinking or feeling. They can convey their thoughts to others, while Frank is almost impossible to understand and seems a bit frazzled.

I don't think Connor is gifted at all. And don't understand why people would think he is.

On 5/23/2021 at 11:18 AM, herghly said:

@Bogdan incredible link. This stuff is quite confusing.

Have you read Neville Goddards work? His work resonates with me the most. I like the way he explains your imagination is Gods imagination. Aligns perfectly to what I've experienced. 

I haven't. I'll check him out! :D  

19 hours ago, herghly said:

I don't think Connor is gifted at all. And don't understand why people would think he is.

Probably other zen devils like him

Connor is the JarJar Binks of the spiritual community

On 5/23/2021 at 5:15 AM, herghly said:

Frank yang definitely has not.

Damn certain you are mistaken. Even I have achieved this. While of course using DMT now would produce a much higher state than mostly anything possible sober, states I can produce now "sober" (without chemicals/plants/substances) blow DMT-5-years-ago out of the water. The same thing is probably true for Frank Yang. Pretty sure he can enter 8th jhana at will -- I've never been there once.

Honestly I feel like you may not have heard that, or realize just how wrong you are about what you said (just saying, not judging or anything). Even 3rd jhana blows DMT (as it's usually experienced) out of the water. If you have the consciousness to get into 3rd jhana, you can probably manufacture the experience on DMT into an even more profoundly high state than that, but jhanas in general are insanely higher states than most peoples' DMT experiences, and full insight into emptiness is in a sense, even higher.

Edited by The0Self