BipolarGrowth

Leo & Other Experienced 5-MeO Users: How do you approach other psychedelics now?

15 posts in this topic

Leo’s talk of another obscure compound producing an awakening deeper than others produced by 5-MeO gave me a curious thought. How much have those who might have extensive experience with the very powerful psychedelics gone back to explore the more commonplace examples like shrooms or LSD? Even more, how many have re-examined cannabis after many substantial awakenings on 5-MeO or whatever takes you the highest? 

I have seen drastic changes in myself which showed how more common psychoactive chemicals take on completely different properties after having more psychedelic experience and other mystical states of consciousness regularly for a prolonged period of time. 

I’m curious about what kind of differences you have seen for yourself. There’s a lot of territory to be covered with the new states that are made possible by this. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

They all deepen. But some are deeper than others.

LSD is great but I don't like its body load. It's pretty heavy for me.

Mushrooms are fun, but they always feel too short.

Each has its pros and cons and personality. It's hard to go wrong.

You should be grateful for any psychedelic you take.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Have you ever tried mescaline cacti? For practicality reasons that's what I'm planning on starting with

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Absolutely ridiculous bodyloads on even half doses of LSD. Chucked my stash away.

Pretty trippy ego death, almost 5meo reactivation, on weed.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No

would love to hear your thoughts on it 

I think there is a time and place for the full range of agents, and each adds its own flavour to the trip delivered. I do not find them inferior to say vaporized DMT or 5 MeO DMT. Combining agents of different classes and using MAO-inhibitors just broadens the menu further, as it were.

Anybody tried Amanita Muscaria?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Amanita muscaria should probably be near the bottom of most people's psychotropic bucket list. I haven't tried it personally @Carl-Richard.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

Amanita muscaria should probably be near the bottom of most people's psychotropic bucket list. I haven't tried it personally @Carl-Richard.

I’m saving datura for when I’m like 75 ?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

5MEO potentiates other medicines for sure. My experience with other substances  have been much profound after my 5MEO breakthrough.

I prefer ayahausca  which lasts from 5 to 6 hours, giving time for downloads, and good to use with music.   5MEO is too short and intense.   I recently tried Yopo which was strong but brought up dark energies.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Ever since I did meo nothing has been the same.

The level of depth I get from “normal” psychedelics like mushrooms and LSD is soooo much more. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

19 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I prefer ayahausca  which lasts from 5 to 6 hours, giving time for downloads, and good to use with music.   5MEO is too short and intense.   I recently tried Yopo which was strong but brought up dark energies.  

Ayahuasca has a special place in my heart. It led to some of the most drastic and lasting changes. I just didn’t trip on it at all though. Both times I did it, I fell asleep then woke up feeling absolutely amazing and alive. But it’s exponentially weaker for me than THC which can produce immobilizing mystical experiences from one hit of a vape pen for me. It’s strange. But ayahuasca basically led up to the flowering of my psychic abilities into a more developed form. That’s invaluable really. 

18 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m saving datura for when I’m like 75 ?

Hah! Right below Amanita muscaria on the priority list for me.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.