Javfly33

What will happen after we all MERGE into Infinite Consciousness ?

18 posts in this topic

Will God dream another universe again? I mean I suppose this assumption is pretty safe to make since God won't be in Infinite Consciousness for ever. God will dream again for sure.

So the questions arise such as:

1. On what basis God will dream the next universe? 

2. Will it be a universe in which living beings (of they are) will live more peacefully and happy?

There is no universe, and there is no we. There is only unconditional love, which many insist on calling God. The relative is the absolute. There’s simply nothing being everything — it’s already a singularity.

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

There is no universe, and there is no we. There is only unconditional love, which many insist on calling God. The relative is the absolute. There’s simply nothing being everything — it’s already a singularity.

Ugh, Here we go again wiith Solipsism thing. I'm so tired of it

We are infinite consciousness. All that can exist already does. God doesn't have to only create one universe; it already created all the universes and existence and dimensions possible. It is all that can and cannot exist combined. To God, this is effortless.  

Infinite Consciousness is always at hand. The regular state is just what we are overly-oriented to, so it seems boring and finite. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

It's a habit to think of God and Universe as two, connected by a process of Creation (or imagining). Not so easy to see it as One. I tend to think of finite things like me, you, the physical universe etc as contractions or localisations of the infinite. Even space and time are contractions, so we can't really talk about 'after' infinite merger, because if we've still got time, we're still in a finite bubble. Trying to imagine or think about the infinite keeps us bounded in the finite so this great question faces us with a contradiction, like all good koans. We need to suddenly 'just see', intuit (into-it), the infinite that's already co-existing with the finite. 

Edited by snowyowl
grammar

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@Javfly33 ded

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

This is not a dream. That's just a lens that helps you detach from the materialist's paradigm. It works for a while, but inevitably; it too must be surrendered.

Anything you conclude about 'it' is not really it. Since that automatically creates a duality. Reality(1) is a dream(2). No. Reality is reality and a dream is a dream. Actuality is neither.

It's actuality. Pure beingness and no thought about it. No observer, no perspective, no lens, no filter, no belief. Only beingness.

Edited by ivankiss

You (As God) are all the possibles combinations of molecules/atoms in the infinite universe(this is Love, this is why there is no distinction between war or kindness) 

There never was a begining and there is no end, its an infinite dream, you will be here forever. The univerese has no end because its infinite in time and space.

Edited by Alex_R

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Ugh, Here we go again wiith Solipsism thing. I'm so tired of it

If that looks like solipsism to you, you've misunderstood its meaning.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

If that looks like solipsism to you, you've misunderstood its meaning.

I don't know man, I'm kind of tired I think of all this thing.

I mean I appreciate you guys response always and love this community, but I think it's time for me soon to go seek the truth on my own, Because this forum ain't really  helping me.

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Will God dream another universe again? I mean I suppose this assumption is pretty safe to make since God won't be in Infinite Consciousness for ever. God will dream again for sure.

So the questions arise such as:

1. On what basis God will dream the next universe? 

2. Will it be a universe in which living beings (of they are) will live more peacefully and happy?

Your questions only make sense if you think time is not a relative notion, but it is, just like everything else.

You're already dreaming everything that can possibly be dreamed right now.

I mean I appreciate you guys response always and love this community, but I think it's time for me soon to go seek the truth on my own, Because this forum ain't really  helping me.

Maybe that's why it triggers you.

You know deep down that no answers will satisfy you, cause they are just more beliefs, so why asking questions to get more beliefs and stories ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

34 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Javfly33 That is the most important insight you could have gained from this forum^_^ 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't know man, I'm kind of tired I think of all this thing.

Good on you. Keep on contemplating the nature of your being, or whatever feels right for you.

@Javfly33 glad to hear we've tired you out of all the mental gymnastics and inspired your actual practice, good luck and godspeed :)

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

7 hours ago, ivankiss said:

This is not a dream. That's just a lens that helps you detach from the materialist's paradigm. It works for a while, but inevitably; it too must be surrendered.

Anything you conclude about 'it' is not really it. Since that automatically creates a duality. Reality(1) is a dream(2). No. Reality is reality and a dream is a dream. Actuality is neither.

It's actuality. Pure beingness and no thought about it. No observer, no perspective, no lens, no filter, no belief. Only beingness.

:x

This guy has helped me come to many profound realizations over the years, fwiw -- if nothing else, listening to him provides a good atmosphere for promoting self inquiry -- as well as reminding you of just how dynamic an activity it is:

There will be more "dreaming".

All other details is a mystery. I think people think too much about the details and don't embrace the mystery of it. When someone refuses to accept the mysteriousness, then that person often create stories about the details. For example that God creates a universe because he gets bored, or whatever. There's a endless amount of different ideas about the details.

Edited by Blackhawk