Javfly33

Why I think permanent Enlightment is not possible

82 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I just become conscious that I am never going to reach my idea of Enlightment. 

*clapping*

11 minutes ago, Kalo said:

The ego is immortal in human form.

@Kalo Well fuck that's bad news

But I guess it make sense, thats the whole point of being a human ?

6 hours ago, Tetcher said:

@Javfly33 You may be right, if there was such thing as permanent enlightenment we wouldn't be here talking in this creation,

Because “you” are talking “here”. 

here may be an experience of permanent enlightenment but it's not "actually" permanent. Because if someone attained to permanent enlightenment how the rest of the creation can still exist if it's all one ?

It doesn’t, creation is just a thought. Creation has never happened, therefore all is not one. There is no such a thing as one or all.

Individualities can pop but the existence is bubbling new ones constantly and the permanent enlightenment I'm referring to is about the existence not the individualities.

So called mind lost in ideas, meanwhile mind is an idea or belief too.

you have no idea how deep enlightenment goes. When there is no you, or someone to think anything including yourself enlightenment happens. And realization happens that these are not even sentences. What is sentence? Word? Something you say or you cat even see? You write it or  fingers? Or all these stuff is just a thought, not even? If you go to work, and dont think, will you know that you are going to work? If you dont know, can you be born? All is a thought including you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Duh. There is no you ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Because “you” are talking “here”. 

It doesn’t, creation is just a thought. Creation has never happened, therefore all is not one. There is no such a thing as one or all.

So called mind lost in ideas, meanwhile mind is an idea or belief too.

you have no idea how deep enlightenment goes. When there is no you, or someone to think anything including yourself enlightenment happens. And realization happens that these are not even sentences. What is sentence? Word? Something you say or you cat even see? You write it or  fingers? Or all these stuff is just a thought, not even? If you go to work, and dont think, will you know that you are going to work? If you dont know, can you be born? All is a thought including you. 

^^

Even if no sought-out deep enlightenment and transformation, developing the insight into radical, unfathomable unknowability/emptiness -- practically just extreme open-mindedness + highly-trained very still mind -- can liberate and open one up to unknowing and continuous insight that "I AM" is an assumption that has never never actually been investigated or looked at directly. The instant it is looked at directly, it wasn't ever there.

Seeing x one way and later seeing x to not be that way at all... this can lead to the intuition that nothing can be real, or at least nothing is known, and what can then happen, is that things are no longer taken to be real.

If the I AM isn't even a verifiably-existent entity, what then could possibly be?

"The snake and the rope" truly is one of (if not the) most valuable pointers.

To you, the mind is everything.

Edited by The0Self

Enlightenment is nothing more than lucid dreaming. Awareness of being in the dream, and of your changelessness beyond the dream, even while within the dream. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

^^

Even if no sought-out deep enlightenment and transformation, developing the insight into radical, unfathomable unknowability/emptiness -- practically just extreme open-mindedness + highly-trained very still mind -- can liberate and open one up to unknowing and continuous insight that "I AM" is an assumption that has never never actually been investigated or looked at directly. The instant it is looked at directly, it wasn't ever there.

Seeing x one way and later seeing x to not be that way at all... this can lead to the intuition that nothing can be real, or at least nothing is known, and what can then happen, is that things are no longer taken to be real.

If the I AM isn't even a verifiably-existent entity, what then could possibly be?

"The snake and the rope" truly is one of (if not the) most valuable pointers.

To you, the mind is everything.

?. Just go in front of the mirror and think all these stuff, will you see anything in your so called head? ???

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

?. Just go in front of the mirror and think all these stuff, will you see anything in your so called head? ???

I don’t get it. Guess you just had to be there?

budum...tsss ?

Kidding

“Dedication is must” is a phrase I’ve definitely seen you say on here before. You’ve been known to tell people to meditate as well.

But to answer the question, stuff would apparently happen. Not “in” something though... and almost certainly not in a “head,” ? 

Edited by The0Self

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

Someone who has let go of thinking mind and replaced it with being,,,,,,,?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

5 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Being is just a more subtle I AM (even the words literally mean the same thing, just from different perspectives); as long as there is experience, an I AM is in play.

9 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

You're right! Thnx 

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

But to answer the question, stuff would apparently happen. Not “in” something though... and almost certainly not in a “head,” ? 

Lol. ?Besides the jokes, see this is the breaking point. “You” still think these stuff, but none of your thoughts is there. If you get this enlightenment is inevitable. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. ?Besides the jokes, see this is the breaking point. “You” still think these stuff, but none of your thoughts is there. If you get this enlightenment is inevitable. 

? Well,

Thought just arose. No one knows it actually happened, but no doubt it seemed to happen ?? 

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

? Well,

Thought just arose. No one knows it actually happened, but no doubt it seemed to happen ?? 

Because, you think all these stuff, thoughts or these sentences are your beliefs, you are a belief itself too. What is arising even meaning or what is even meaning of meaning? Where is the thoughts? 

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

Enlightenment is nothing more than lucid dreaming. Awareness of being in the dream, and of your changelessness beyond the dream, even while within the dream. ?

It can't be a dream, it's too real ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because, you think all these stuff, thoughts or these sentences are your beliefs, you are a belief itself too. What is arising even meaning or what is even meaning of meaning? Where is the thoughts? 

Arising/appearing: “I” seems to be a belief of first person perspective, worldview appears as wispy thought/idea forms, memory and images arise of the house body is in. I has never found me, me has never found I. Awareness is an idea in what appears to be a mind. The thoughts appear to be here, but “here” also is a belief and just appears as idea.

“I don’t know” thought appears. In what? No one here knows. Other than to say awareness, which has never been found. By “thought” I mean they appear as imagined images and sounds. Thoughts just seem to happen.

54 minutes ago, The0Self said:

“I don’t know” thought appears. In what? No one here knows. Other than to say awareness, which has never been found. By “thought” I mean they appear as imagined images and sounds. Thoughts just seem to happen.

It is not i dont know. See everyone gets it as an ideology. Therefore it can not be comprehended by thinking. it is there is no I to know or think, therefore I, thinking or knowing is impossible. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

It is not i dont know. See everyone gets it as an ideology. Therefore it can not be comprehended by thinking. it is there is no I to know or think, therefore I, thinking or knowing is impossible. 

Yeah. It’s just an expression, though: if “I” does not exist, I certainly can’t know. The one who knows is nowhere to be found

9 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Moksha What If The dream is you ?

28 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Yeah. It’s just an expression, though: if “I” does not exist, I certainly can’t know. The one who knows is nowhere to be found

? if there is no “I” (thought or thoughts), what is left, Real You. Don’t forget  you assume as so called mind is you, no. Therefore you (ego) is you.  Just step back and be witness of so called mind, later realization happens  that there is nothing there. Good luck!