Javfly33

Why I think permanent Enlightment is not possible

82 posts in this topic

Everything that exists is your insightful way of making sense of existence. Infinity doesn't follow a certain pattern, only your life story does. There is not some separate truth that you need to find out because everything that happens is dependent on your POV. So you either acknowledge that YOU are the shaper of your own reality, or let reality shape you ad infinitum. Also, shape or form (or whatever expression existence takes) isn't permanent, so your human form isn't reality. Form isn't absolute truth and it doesn't fit any paradigm because it is always changing... yet IT IS NOT separate from the Truth. Obviously, a mortal will not appreciate the depth of this infinity.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 hours ago, Shin said:

It can't be a dream, it's too real ?

Never underestimate our capacity to create stories so compelling that we lose ourselves completely in them, only to hear the alarm clock, opening our eyes, and laughing at the fool we made of ourselves, once again xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Moksha What If The dream is you ?

What if you are both the dreamer and the dream? 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Yeah bro.

Embrace being the Ego and play along. Have fun, be reckless, keep recreating yourself.

You can only be God temporary. 

@Javfly33 ego can convince easily. It is possible, don’t give up. Hard work is must. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Never underestimate our capacity to create stories so compelling that we lose ourselves completely in them, only to hear the alarm clock, opening our eyes, and laughing at the fool we made of ourselves, once again xD

I try to wake up for 1 hour every time I wake up, so far your theory is wrong :3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 hours ago, The0Self said:

Being is just a more subtle I AM (even the words literally mean the same thing, just from different perspectives); as long as there is experience, an I AM is in play.

An Important Difference Between the Mind and Being

These fantasies, beliefs and misinformation actually accompany almost all internalized object relations to some extent. Internalized object relations are rarely true representations of actual events or relationships. One’s memory traces include all kinds of ideas, fantasies and images that never had an objective reality. Another source of extraneous material comes from the psychic processes of organization and integration themselves. These processes modify the original object relations as more impressions are internalized. This is necessary for the integration of object relations units of various affect and content. This extra material, whether it is attached to actual memories of object relations or consists of pure fabrications, cannot be absorbed into Being. This is an important difference between the mind and Being. The mind can absorb and identify with any psychic material it believes to be true. It does not have the capacity, on its own, to discern what is objective truth and what is not. In other words, the mind can be deceived, even by itself. Being, on the other hand, is pure reality. It is the actual stuff and consciousness of truth, and cannot be deceived. It does not try not to be deceived; it is simply truth by its nature, a self-conscious medium made of pure sensitivity. Any falsehood, that is, anything which is not the objective truth of what actually happened in past interactions which produced a particular object relation, is felt in comparison to Being to be dull, gross and distasteful. When one is in contact with Being, these falsehoods are felt to be lifeless, thick and heavy veils in comparison to the luminosity of Being.

Pearl Beyond Price, pg. 163

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Shin Wake up or don't wake up. There is no try. xD

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Being is existence. Existence is in mind only

When you sleep, is there any mind, you, world, thoughts, universe, including word of being or nothingness (by the way these are all thoughts)? 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

What if you are both the dreamer and the dream? 9_9

What if they are One? ?

@James1234 Thanks brother as always ?

Just now, Javfly33 said:

What if they are One? ?

What if?

24 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Shin Wake up or don't wake up. There is no try. xD

If I had said that, you would have said "there is no doer".

I can't really win :(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

When you sleep, is there any mind, you, world, thoughts, universe, including word of being or nothingness (by the way these are all thoughts)? 

Well, memories of being in (deep, dreamless) sleep don’t ever seem to appear, but it does seem thoughts might arise during sleep, since after sleep an “amount-time-passed” thought forms. But... after anesthesia? Way different. It is basically like time traveling instantly to the future. During anesthesia (unconsciousness) there is no thought/sense/existence of any kind, including thought of time passing or anything at all. It’s like it didn’t even happen.

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

There is no hard work to be done bro. This is just a delusional dream. 

The Ego will only permanently die at physical death, and even then it may continue on some more.

If I want awakening or become God, dmt or 5 tabs of lsd. My pakistani man got his hands on everything I want, whenever;)

In the end due, the ego will always comes back, that's why you have ego-backlashes. The ego will come back and stay there, until your very last breath.

Sure, you can always work in the sense of working with your ego, making it cute and all that flower shit, which is ofc the Ego working on itself. Or you can just be the Ego. Idk, I'm not that creative with myself.

Accept, don't negate.

You havent got deeper yet. There is no god. You are stuck with experiencing, unfortunately ego convinced you, and suffering is inevitable. God, life, having a body these are all thoughts. Saying that if i want to be god i will take some lsd tabs are not even close to path of enlightenment . Good luck brother! 

20 minutes ago, Moksha said:

What if?

Nothing. I said Because it seemed you were differenciating between the dreamer and the dream

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

You havent got deeper yet. There is no god. You are stuck with experiencing, unfortunately ego convinced you, and suffering is inevitable. God, life, having a body these are all thoughts. Saying that if i want to be god i will take some lsd tabs are not even close to path of enlightenment . Good luck brother! 

It's clear something has created/is creating this nothingness. That we call God 

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Well, memories of being in (deep, dreamless) sleep don’t ever seem to appear, but it does seem thoughts might arise during sleep, since after sleep an “amount-time-passed” thought forms. But... after anesthesia? Way different. It is basically like time traveling instantly to the future. During anesthesia (unconsciousness) there is no thought/sense/existence of any kind, including thought of time passing or anything at all. It’s like it didn’t even happen.

So take an example of anesthesia, just realize what is thoughtlessness, as before birth. Thats what being is. Because even when you say being it is word for you, which is a thought and has some meaning. However when you “be” it is as anesthesia, there is nothing there, which is what You really are. And the reason that world is exist for you now, because you think, if you dont think during so called day, it will be as anesthesia, which is nothing has ever happened. Thats why it is called awakening, because when you “be” from the perspective of the so called world, Real You actually is sleeping now, because of there is no such a thing as thought or being thoughtlessness. 

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It's clear something has created/is creating this nothingness. That we call God 

Nothing has ever happened brother. Thoughtlessness thats it, which psychedelics can never give you. Thats why no mind meditation is must for enlightenment. 

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

If I had said that, you would have said "there is no doer".

I can't really win :(

I could say there is no "you" to win, but who am "I" to say this?

I'm not a fan of Neo Advaita platitudes. Of course there is a doer; that is what relative reality is all about xD

Dream the dream, and enjoy the clarity of being within the dream.

On 4/30/2021 at 6:11 PM, Javfly33 said:

I just become conscious that I am never going to reach my idea of Enlightment. 

Trying to become Enlightened is like trying to be dead while alive. It's totally contrary to the survival mechanism.

The survival mechanism is also just an idea.

For God, it's possible to awaken in this lifetime (and it has done already some times), but God comes and goes.

God never comes and goes, it's always here for you.

Just my thoughts, thank you for reading.

Thank you for sharing :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Nothing. I said Because it seemed you were differenciating between the dreamer and the dream

Just the opposite, we are all the same Consciousness, in different states of Self-awareness. The dreamer is ultimate, the dream is relative. Ultimately, there is no differentiation.