SolarWarden

Less known spiritual teachers

21 posts in this topic

So I found this website where a guy ranked spiritual teachers according to his understanding. I did see quite a few unknown and lesser know to me. Makes me wonder why many enlightened people aren't becoming public. Is it the lack of charisma?

Anyway here are some videos I found interesting:

Sorry for the long vides. Just scroll a bit until you find something interesting. Sadly, I found only a handful of women on the website but no decent videos of them.

What do you think? 

Any thoughts;)

Edited by SolarWarden

I definitely think some of the best teachers likely have a small following. 

The better the teacher, the more directly they can point to nature of happiness that seekers want. But if a person is too direct then they will have a smaller audience because the population of advanced seekers who require such a direct teaching is so small.

Speaking of lesser known teachers... there's a Kriya Yogi named Forrest Knutson on youtube who makes awesome videos about meditation, spirituality, brain states etc. He's not a direct path teacher either which is a nice balance because we already have a large advaita presence here

I get the feeling that the number of awake people in the world might be underestimated, which always gets me thinking that the world might change for the better much sooner than we think. 

Robert J. Cutter

A Complete Turquoise Teacher.

In some circles he's known as The Observer of Turquoise Dusk

May his teachings will be of great value to you.

???

Greg.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Accuracy

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Speak Truth in a dominated Ego world= It takes a lot of :x to navigate openly, and to survive in society, there are a game that lacks some features, that makes it pretty interesting, when not even want use a small white lie, to solve day-to-day moments. 

Edited by DIDego

LSD/5-MeO-DMT. 

Forget the spiritual teachers. They are all just pointing to something which can't be pointed too. A few trips combined with some self enquiry will teach you more than any master could ever teach you. 

Although I will add, without Leo's teachings, Im not sure if I could have "jailbroken" my self/ego. He was definitely a catalyst. But then I also realise at the metaphysical, Leo is just me. 

Edited by Godishere

There are different reasons why many enlightened people are not publicly known.

The public doesn't care about spirituality and enlightenment. Sometimes they actively try to supress or even kill these people.

Some book publishers don't want to publish their writings, either becose they fear backlash if they would publish it, or are directly involved in suppresion.

Some enlightened people are very critical of priests and politicians and of course that limits the posibility of the enlightened person to be public.

Some enlightened people are known in their own area or the country but there is a language barrier, so many english speaking people are not aware of them.

I knew one enlightened person who fits in all these categories.

My advice, especialy for the english speaking population, is to learn some other languages and discover the richness and diversity of enlightened people all around the world.

@Bojan V interesting.. from my own perspective and awakenings, I realised there's no point talking about enlightenment because I'm literally just talking to myself! People don't want to wake up. Humans don't want Truth, as Leo would say they want hamburgers sex and money. So what's the point inn discussing it. 

@Godishere Some enlightened people are called to be shit-disturbers so that at least some of us can rise up and awaken...

When you guys gonna realize that marketing is aimed at morons?

The most serious teachers will not market themselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you guys gonna realize that marketing is aimed at morons?

The most serious teachers will not market themselves.

Why not. If you're serious about raising the Love and vibration of the human world, why not market yourself (if you're good) to spread out the good sauce even more?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Why not. If you're serious about raising the Love and vibration of the human world, why not market yourself (if you're good) to spread out the good sauce even more?

Go see How Corruption Works

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

I understand that some spiritual teachers not only can't but don't want to market themselves.

Probably not to put unnecessary attention from "morons" onto themselves and keep it serious. 

I did interact for a short time with one person who I think had at least 2 disciples. Very ordinary person, Enlightened and loving. He even had some spiritual abilities I never knew existed. So I know there are advanced teachers behind the scenes.

I think Merell-Wolff is that kind of a person. Have heard a few things but very positive.

Edited by SolarWarden

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Bojan V interesting.. from my own perspective and awakenings, I realised there's no point talking about enlightenment because I'm literally just talking to myself! People don't want to wake up. Humans don't want Truth, as Leo would say they want hamburgers sex and money. So what's the point inn discussing it. 

If you don't talk about it, how do you expect to teach it?

When you are conscious enough, there is no one left to teach.

Teaching is part of the dream that keeps you asleep.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The end.

Pack your shit guys, we are going home!

To the home that transcends existence and non-existence.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

May be. Hehe. But what else is there do to than get lost in it all after you've 'seen it all' (that there is no one, aka just You, as God).

Sounds like lots of fun to teach myself stuff I imagined I didn't know.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On the other end. I feel this no-mind attitude keeps a person in one place and detached from everyone as "nothing matters"and everything is as it should be. 

I think a person with a open hearth  includes things such as "marketing" and other disowned characteristics in order to help as many being as possible.

Just my opinion.

Edited by SolarWarden

3 hours ago, SolarWarden said:

The end.

And this is our transportation to get there. 

Screenshot_20210426-105235_Google.jpg

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@SolarWarden

8 hours ago, SolarWarden said:

The end.

While we are in exile, the pointers home are helpfull.

5 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

And this is our transportation to get there. 

Screenshot_20210426-105235_Google.jpg

Not necesserily. The intention is the meaning. If our intention is to go Home (or to remember we are already at Home) then every form (including ???) is the expression of that intention. If our intention is to stay in exile then every form (including ???) is the expression of that as well.