Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

@Zeroguy You should see Vancouver one day, it's an awesome city. Lot's of Serbian people here too. Just like the forum haha.

On 14/06/2022 at 9:44 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I love this series.

I think i have generational emotional trauma from this time period. I am a murderer, rapist, traitor.

:D

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

On 6/16/2022 at 9:04 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy You should see Vancouver one day, it's an awesome city.

Yes it is.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:04 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Lot's of Serbian people here too. Just like the forum haha.

We are everywhere.;)

@Zeroguy :)

What are you working on nowadays?

Do you still meditate or do any spiritual stuff, or are you more focused on your business?

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy :)

What are you working on nowadays?

Do you still meditate or do any spiritual stuff, or are you more focused on your business?

No, I do not meditate or do any spiritual stuff. Got ill so I am on sort of vacation now.

About business thinking of becoming a construction contractor. To expand from being a roofer. I have a lot of problems with my brother with whom I am working together.

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

No, I do not meditate or do any spiritual stuff. Got ill so I am on sort of vacation now.

About business thinking of becoming a construction contractor. To expand from being a roofer. I have a lot of problems with my brother with whom I am working together.

Gotcha. I'm still working with mentors etc. I'm about to sign up for a vipassana retreat, so hopefully I get into that.

Hoping to make more progress, but I wish things would move quicker.

I don't know anything about construction business's so can't really offer anything.

But good luck man I hope you achieve everything you want

Thank you.Good luck if you sign up for retreat .It would be demanding to meditate that much.

From one of Leo's videos:

1. You want your existence to feel magical again, like childhood

2. You want things to be completely effortless in your life

3. You want to be authentic, spontaneous, uninhibited, playful in life

4. You want a dispassionate mind, totally unattached to any ideology, undogmatic, and openminded

5. You want to be fully sober, conscious, aware, lucid, and look upon reality without having a single thought about it

6. You want to be nobody, zero identity

7. You want samadhi, or a state or an experience where you merge with the object which you are observing or perceiving

8. You want Truth

9. You want to be a benevolent force in the world 10. You want a simple, natural lifestyle

@Zeroguy I'm hoping the retreat will be like a detox too from a lot of my bad habits. I find when i'm at work it's easy to be motivated and work etc, but at home I am so lazy and engage in bad habits easier.

Thanks for the list, it's what I want too.

One day I will be solve these issues and get rich, then I will come visit you in Serbia xD

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy I'm hoping the retreat will be like a detox too from a lot of my bad habits. I find when i'm at work it's easy to be motivated and work etc, but at home I am so lazy and engage in bad habits easier.

Same for me it's all normal. Don't be so hard on yourself.That's how all people are.

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Thanks for the list, it's what I want too.

One day I will be solve these issues and get rich, then I will come visit you in Serbia xD

There is no becoming rich if you don't provide value to society .Think about what you can provide and yes it is hard as hell once you stop working for anyone and have that secure salary.

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Same for me it's all normal. Don't be so hard on yourself.That's how all people are.

Thanks, yeah i'll try.

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

There is no becoming rich if you don't provide value to society .Think about what you can provide and yes it is hard as hell once you stop working for anyone and have that secure salary.

Got it, thanks.

I may have just had a profound realization about disassociation.

I believe my main issue is that I have a complex way to disassociate from my feelings, but I can be conscious of disassociation in real time and so I can choose to reassociate.

I'm like watching myself and just asking am I disassociating right now, and I can tell when I am or when I am not.

If this sticks, this will be my most significant insight/realization since my peak experience years ago.

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Very true. The first video describes me pretty well @Zeroguy

Yeah ,2nd one is about me and how I got 17 warning points here for example.I need to learn to have tact.So hard for me.

Glad that you liked it.

Well I was banned for 3 days for transphobia. 

Every mod who has ever gave me warning points ended up on Nahms new forum. Let's hope the trend continues.

You people are retarded. But the truth will always win, and I will always bend to the truth, so we will see what the truth of transgenderism is.

It's nice being a true devotee to the path, unlike most people here. I know everything will be okay, so its easy to let things be 

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Well I was banned for 3 days for transphobia. 

Every mod who has ever gave me warning points ended up on Nahms new forum. Let's hope the trend continues.

You people are retarded. But the truth will always win, and I will always bend to the truth, so we will see what the truth of transgenderism is.

It's nice being a true devotee to the path, unlike most people here. I know everything will be okay, so its easy to let things be 

Sad to hear that happened to you. Leo seems to be in favor of reducing free speech of people's opinions which he doesn't agree with on here sometimes and he is clearly leftist biased himself, he seems to love to hate on JP every chance he gets for example. It's a bit sad but it is what it is. I wish this site could be a bit more meta on these topics and not take everything so personally. Then maybe the discussions could be a bit more interesting and not so much "Trump is an idiot!!!". 

Anyways, glad you're back.

15 minutes ago, Asayake said:

Sad to hear that happened to you. Leo seems to be in favor of reducing free speech of people's opinions which he doesn't agree with on here sometimes and he is clearly leftist biased himself, he seems to love to hate on JP every chance he gets for example. It's a bit sad but it is what it is. I wish this site could be a bit more meta on these topics and not take everything so personally. Then maybe the discussions could be a bit more interesting and not so much "Trump is an idiot!!!". 

Anyways, glad you're back.

Thanks, and yeah I agree. What can you do, it his forum and its ceiling is limited based on his own growth. Maybe he'll have a psychidelic breakthrough or something 

Wow I just watched this guy for the first time. I had tears listening to him, this guy is incredible.

He started vipassana after suffering from severe migraines. I literally just called off work today because I had a migraine, and I've been dealing with these for a few years now.

I'm so excited for the vipassana retreat now

Edited by Raptorsin7

What an incredible day. I just learned suriya kriya from an isha hatha yoga teacher.

This is a transformational experience. This has completely opened my eyes to another level of spirituality.