Phyllis Wagner

Bashar On Psychedelics

219 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Train all you want but you will never outrun a cheetah.

Hold my beer.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

Exactly. As if the light were “making it’s way” to earth. 

"I'm on my way to what I want from this world
And years from now you'll make it to the next world
And everything that you receive up yonder
Is what you gave to me the day I wandered"

Is light a wave or a particle? ? Is Donkey enlightened or just fictional? I mean, either way, I love him. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

A yogi can consciously leave his body and or enter another body at will like changing clothes, changing brains neurochemistry to induce any desirable state is not even considerate a challenge for such evolved being, they don't even depend on a body to access any state of consciousness.

It's all about how much you can evolve your level of consciousness to unimagine any imaginary rules and limitations.

Edited by m0hsen

Oh.... so if you had an ever so slight curve to your trajectory, like Pluto's orbit around the sun or something, it would seem from your perspective that you were traveling in a perfectly straight line, not a circular orbit. And you'd think that you were getting somewhere, and you'd think that it would end somewhere, wouldn't you? 

Huh. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

trajectory (n.) https://www.etymonline.com/word/trajectory

"path described by a body moving under the influence of given forces," 1690s, from Modern Latin trajectorium, from trajectorius "of or pertaining to throwing across," from Latin traiectus "thrown over or across," past participle of traicere "throw across, shoot across," from Latin trans "across, beyond" (see trans-) + icere, combining form of iacere "to throw" (from PIE root *ye- "to throw, impel"). Middle French and Middle English had trajectorie as "end of a funnel," from Latin traiectorium.

problem (n.) https://www.etymonline.com/word/problem

late 14c., probleme, "a difficult question proposed for discussion or solution; a riddle; a scientific topic for investigation," from Old French problème (14c.) and directly from Latin problema, from Greek problēma "a task, that which is proposed, a question;" also "anything projecting, headland, promontory; fence, barrier;" also "a problem in geometry," literally "thing put forward," from proballein "propose," from pro "forward" (from PIE root *per- (1) "forward") + ballein "to throw" (from PIE root *gwele- "to throw, reach").

Ok, who wants to play a game of catch with me? 

I don't have a ball for some reason, all I have is this boomerang. Whatever, I'm sure it will work just fine. xD

@Danioover9000

On 4/25/2021 at 4:16 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@m0hsen

I'm not familiar with that work, but I'll check it out later and report what effects it had on me.

My way of entering psychedelic states while astral projecting is an amalgamation of different esoteric practices involving different vibrations, from light to heavy, and some alien vibrations as well. This came about from me doing different practices, and customizing them to my particular energies, like cleansing and blessing an area, or envoking and channeling other entities. While there was some element of natural ability, for example the haunting I had decades ago, and some other paranormal events, I still had to put some work in exploring and self experimenting. There's never mostly a one size fits all, that's rare, which is why exploring is needed.

Awesome! 

Do you use the help of entities to project also? If not, mind sharing your method for projection with us?

Edited by m0hsen

55 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

It's all about how much you can evolve your level of consciousness to unimagine any imaginary rules and limitations.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

9 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Love it! :)

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

A yogi can consciously leave his body and or enter another body at will like changing clothes, changing brains neurochemistry to induce any desirable state is not even considerate a challenge for such evolved being, they don't even depend on a body to access any state of consciousness.

One cannot alter their brain neurochemistry however they want to. At least not yet. We can measure this through brain scans. 

People that are highly expert meditation and paranormal abilities can alter their brain neurochemistry / activity relative to normies. To some extent, an expert may be able to alter their neurochemistry to induce some states. However, psychedelics induce dramatic alterations in brain neurochemistry and no one has even come close to inducing that pattern while sober. 

Yes, Yogi's can consciously alter their brain neurochemistry, yet not in the same ballbark as psychedelics. 

One might say the Yogi's can consciously alter their conscious state metaphyscially to any desirable state. yet not neurochemically. 

Yet the catch is you wrote that he can induce any desirable state. We could ask a Yogi to change his neurochemistry to induce a neurochemical state equivalent to 20 hits of LSD. He wouldn't be able to do it, yet he could say "I don't desire that state".

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Yes, Yogi's can consciously alter their brain neurochemistry, yet not in the same ballbark as psychedelics. 

Yes in the same way as psychedelics it does happen.

it happens through Kundalini rising. They rise their Kundalini energy and massive amount of energy rushes into your brain and fucks with every cell in your brain. That's how they enter Samadhi.

In a mushroom trip it literally happened to me. Tremendous amount of energy did enter my spine and moved to my brain, movement of it in the spine caused experiencing immense love and bliss.

I can work with this energy but still I'm unable to stimulate it the way mushroom does for me. And I know I just need more practice to achieve mastery with it.

Edited by m0hsen

I'm kinda getting the sense from these talks like if genetics are such a factor, why bother doing anything?  It doesn't seem healthy to me, this attitude I have, but a part of me is kinda just sticking to that.  Sorta victimy I suppose.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23 No no. I'm pretty sure what hes saying is that we should find out who we are what we're genuinely good at, and not try to force ourselves to be like someone else. Lol, contemplation time.??

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Matt23

17 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

I'm kinda getting the sense from these talks like if genetics are such a factor, why bother doing anything?  It doesn't seem healthy to me, this attitude I have, but a part of me is kinda just sticking to that.  Sorta victimy I suppose.

Don't listen to these folks constantly filling you mind with genetic nonsensical stuff. No guru tells you such silly crap about spirituality. They guide you to go about path of devotion and practice and that's the right way.

Edited by m0hsen

Genetics and non-genetics is a duality.

On one hand, it's all bullshit of course and you can defy the odds, on the other, there is something inherently true about it and you can clearly be predisposed to certain activities over the other ones

Do i have a better chance of finding a giant space kangaroo?

4 minutes ago, Theo E said:

Do i have a better chance of finding a giant space kangaroo?

Yes.... but I wouldn't bet on it.  ==  To me, this attitude/way of thinking seems to be the wisdom or balance point in the whole genetics vs. possibilities debate.  Like, on one hand, sure, maybe everything is possible etc., but on the other, are you really gunna put your eggs into that basket on the super slim possibility of doing/becoming that thing?  

Optimizing life = the time you have + genetics + desires/possibilities.

If one is aiming to optimize their life, I'd think they would want to consider these factors.  Such that, ya you might technically be able to do something, but is it really worth it considering you have limited time and resources?  And ya, maybe limited genetics as well.  I dunno.  

I think personally I just get stuck in victim thinking, self-doubt, low self-esteem n' all that easily.  So I kinda just sink a bit when these topics come up and fall into the more negative ways of interpreting these things. 

44 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

If your object is to be the best at something you could flip through the Guinness book of world records for some ideas. But you have to pick a SOME THING or category in order to the best at it, in order to measure progression and have others recognize you as the best. Example, "Most clothes pegs clipped to the face in one minute." I'm sure that guy is just an underachiever and anyone can take that title. Or maybe you don't care about being the best, you just care about what you care about. Spirituality is the dissolution of categories and things. You just "do it" cause you love it and all other reasoning dissolves. In fact it's not even a choice, it's like... there's just no other option, but not because you're devoid of options but because this one just shines so f-ing bright that counting clothes pegs stuck to your face just doesn't even appeal you anymore. 

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2021/4/woman-with-worlds-longest-nails-has-them-cut-after-almost-30-years-654013

"With or without my nails, I will still be the queen. My nails don’t make me, I make my nails!"

Aww... there's wisdom literally everywhere. 

17 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Spirituality is the dissolution of categories and things. You just "do it" cause you love it and all other reasoning dissolves.

I think I was talking about life in general.  

I think the second part of what you said is probably the best, most healthy and sane way to do anything though. 

8 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

I think I was talking about life in general.  

I think the second part of what you said is probably the best, most healthy and sane way to do anything though. 

Life, in general is no different from spirituality, it's just that on internet forms where you have groups of people who seem to value the same thing in the same category that you have these sort of discussions. It's like asking who was the best Kobe Bryant, Freddie Mercury, Mother Theresa or Steven Hawking? It's a stupid question. It depends on what you value, what you love. So just go direct to the love.