Fran11

Weed and Microdosing Psychdelics for rising your Basline Consciousness

16 posts in this topic

Along my path, I've found that using Weed (asuming it has a mild Psychedelic-like effect on you) and Microdosing Psychedelics is extremely useful for long term consciousness work, for a very simple reason: they show you the next few levels which latter you can "lock-in" sober. As opposed to intense trips which take you 100 levels beyond your baseline (which is also great and one should do both IMO).

But having these milder experiences frequently, which rise your consciousness just by 20-30%, greatly facilitates making these states your baseline, in combination with daily practice (Imagination Developement and Meditation are fundamental).

Don't underestimate these 20-30% upgrades, notice that the process is exponential. Over a couple years, you can get to insane levels which you probably would not have believed were possible to make your baseline ;)

Any thoughts and reports are welcome.

Edited by Fran11

@Fran11 great idea! But is there a possibility of the body building up tolerance as the result of microdosing for that long period of time? 

Then I guess the tolerance reset would take a lot longer necessary for an intense trip.

I'm thinking about mushroom microdosing.

Edited by m0hsen

Could you explain what you mean by 20-30 percent upgrade? 
I've been microdosing weed, taking 5-6 mgT HC gummies.  they are legal in my state, and I find it to be a perfect dose - I am still able to function and be present for my kids and family all while doing some very intense inner work.  Pretty much, whenever there is an issue I need to explore, I do a "diagnostics" session. It's like 1 year of therapy packed in one evening. 
Here is my experience: if feels like each time I tap into different perspectives of this mystical multiverse.  Each time, it's a different lesson, different point of view, different aspect of shadow work. I've had numerous insights about my patterns with money, food, sex etc. One time, I even had a channeling experience, when I received a bunch of downloads from entities. I've started drawing, it helps me integrate some of the insights. 
But! For the most part, it feels like accessing different layers within this dream. And no matter how magical, insightful and amazing they seem, it's still all happening within this illusion, if you know what I mean. Obviously, it makes me a better, more insightful/spiritual "human" but it doesn't lift the veil so to speak. 
Thoughts? 

I like to microdose on the weekends 1x/week with Psilo, but don't forget the need for a daily meditation habit (45-60 mins) 

Edited by SgtPepper

My method was rather to heroic dose psychedelics until THC became potent enough due to the significant change in my brain chemistry to allow me to have absolutely full blown trips from THC. Then I can basically have significant awakenings roughly once per week in a very sustainable and healthy way. I haven’t done a classical psychedelic in some time. I wonder how it would be to try them again if I’m having 5 dried gram mushroom type experiences from one hit off a THC vape pen. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth how tolerance buildup works in THC? I have very little experience with weed but these days 1 gram lemon tek is intense as fuck for me, I cant walk or even open my eyes during the trip on this dose. My next trip i know I wouldn't go for lemon tek again.

Should i go for weed?

Edited by m0hsen

2 hours ago, Fran11 said:

But having these milder experiences frequently

Don't do weed all the time. There is a fine line between being a seeker and a stoner. Trust me, I've been there :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@m0hsen try weed, but I would recommend experimenting with the full array of types of cannabis/THC and different routes of administration. There are multiple forms of THC which all have their own benefits and potential drawbacks. High dose edibles or dabs (concentrated THC) will be the most likely to give psychedelic experiences and awakenings. The quality and strain of weed can change everything quite drastically too. 

Tolerance can build up quickly with THC for most recreational users, but for me (and quite possibly you due to your sensitivity to just 1g of shrooms), I have experienced some feelings of tolerance build up but then ironically having crazy experiences off low doses randomly. THC has been hard to predict for me ever since I became hypersensitive after my use of classical psychedelics and other awakenings. The good thing is all of the states I’ve experienced from THC have been valuable and enjoyable even if I happen to not blast off. 

High enough doses can pretty much guarantee a deep experience or even awakening, but you run the risk of blacking out or simply falling asleep before you even get to experience much of it. Caffeine can be good to pair if you find yourself getting sleepy a lot. Sativa strains or delta-10 THC are good for giving energy to combat any sleepiness as well. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

There is a strain called 1:1 ratio.

Its 50% THC and 50% CBD.

The THC and the CBD have a very good balance. 

Most people wont know about it because they only want to ruunnnnnn away from their current state so they take high THC dosages.

Try it, its amazing for Spiritual work and getting into once self.

Good luck.

I stopped weed when I realized all it does is increase my ego imagination, and any “insights” I got where simply just fantasies.

In my experience, this is not the best approach. What seems to work the best for me is taking a fairly large dose every 2 weeks and ramping up until you begin to have earth shattering insights and glimpses into "levels" frequently and intensely enough, such that you can't entirely un-see them. Then, you can basically access these higher states without substances. And when you do use them, you won't even need that much to explore further. It seems with high doses, you can access realms and leave the door ajar, so you can explore consciousness in profound ways with lower doses (or no substances) later.

8 hours ago, Finax said:

I stopped weed when I realized all it does is increase my ego imagination, and any “insights” I got where simply just fantasies.

That is why I used to love smoking weed. It took my already deeply philosophical mind and magnified it 2x by increasing the immersion, speed and flexibility of thoughts.

However, after I had my first awakening experience and returned to smoking again a month later, something was not right: the mind was just very silent. Thoughts didn't just come out of nowhere like they used to. I almost had to force myself to think.

Without the thoughts, weed suddenly became very boring to me. Then I realized that I was never actually addicted to weed — I was simply addicted to thoughts. It still took 1 year for me to come to terms with this and drop the habit. Then my new addiction became about meditation.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

...1:1 ratio.  ...  ...very good balance.

On 2020-03-24 at 6:12 AM, Egzoset said:

Extreme THC:CBD ratios are man-made, essentially...

Animation for 2-to-1 THC vs CBD Ratio .GiF

What's "good" depends on an individual context, as for the notion of "balance" lets illustrate it promptly, as shown above!

It's an expression of extreme boundaries like "Low THC, High CBD" & "1:1" vs "High THC, Modest CBD" and/or "High THC, Low CBD".  Take note the THC-centric group is older while the CBD alternative occured more recently as a result of prohibitionism.  One current may have been buzz-driven initially, then THC helped to "fidelize" consumers, then addictionists/negationists justified CBD development, hence its fluffy clusters.  Nothing sounds balanced there anyway, but future generations can hope!

Good day, have fun!!  B|

Edited by Egzoset

@Fran11

Are you talking about yourself or your idea of yourself, such as in a future...? 

It’s easy enough to compare an apple to an orange, but how are you comparing your baseline to your levels... without leaving presence / direct experience / actuality, ‘going into’ mental abstractions of a you in a past or future?

Where does a you even get these baselines and levels... let alone who’s doing the ‘locking in’?

Sounds like you’re believing comparative thoughts, as if actually comparing yourself to... yourself...?  

If the ‘next few levels’ are in a future.. you can see the future?

Maybe that is present experience... just being mistakenly identified with? Misinterpreting thought (appearance) by believing self referential thought. 

What is it like to experience ‘a couple years’?

To be ‘in time’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm You are making this unnecesarily complicated. Anyone who had done Spiritual Work for a couple years knows what it means to have their baseline consciousness upgraded.

If you don't, I don't know what to tell you.