Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

@Mannyb They are all tested. 

They were keeping distance to encourage people at home to do the same. 

Edited by Opo

@Opo it would have been a shame if only one of them tested positive, what about the staff? They were most likely all tested too, but just in case let them keep the masks on since they don’t need to talk. 

Also seems like a big gamble from the Queen to walk around without a mask considering how fragile she is… Or most of them for the matter as most are all quite unhealthy and old. 

Tests also aren’t always 100% accurate and they could still infect. 

According to the NHS from the UK: 

A negative result means the test did not find signs of coronavirus (COVID-19).

You do not usually need to self-isolate if you get a negative result. But this does not guarantee you do not have COVID-19, so you must keep following all social distancing advice.

Edited by Mannyb

Reposting original link as it was lost in the forum data loss.

In this video, Bret Weinstein talks to the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone.

Got my second vaccine shot today. Zero side effects so far.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Getting my first shot today.

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Got my second AstraZeneca shot today. The first time it has given me a 40C fever. We will see what happens today.

On 6/15/2021 at 5:59 AM, cookiemonster said:

Reposting original link as it was lost in the forum data loss.

In this video, Bret Weinstein talks to the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone.

9_9 

I got the Pfizer one.

Am I gonna die ? 

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I got the Pfizer too so we'll die together. I figure if everyone who got the vaccine dies cause it's some sort of conspiracy then the remainder of the population left to their own devices and trying to figure out how to run the world by themselves is totally gonna be like lord of the flies. Don't wanna be around for that anyway. So, it's a win, win. xD

Just kidding.  Sort of. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

42 minutes ago, Shin said:

I got the Pfizer one.

Am I gonna die ? 

?

Just get the vaccine against the vaccine ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Shin I got the Pfizer too so we'll die together. I figure if everyone who got the vaccine dies cause it's some sort of conspiracy then the remainder of the population left to their own devices and trying to figure out how to run the world by themselves is totally gonna be like lord of the flies. Don't wanna be around for that anyway. So, it's a win, win. xD

Just kidding.  Sort of. 

I hope not, I don't think the world can survive with just the stage green reacts.

The human race would be doomed xD

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Just get the vaccine against the vaccine ?

Then I'll have to get the vaccine against the vaccine which is against the vaccine of the vaccine.

Plus If I want to be sure, I'll probably take one more :o

You know what, I'd rather die  xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

I will always support those who’s reasoning for getting the vaccine are unexplainable, likewise, to those who don’t get the vaccine for reasons intuitively felt, not bread from fear, obligation or heard mentality. Typically it seems these people don’t even bother sharing whether they do or don’t 

live n learn with independent thinking, radical self acceptance, and digging deep for personal truth 

how we’d like to pretend there aren’t levels to decision making, or levels to healing (vitality), of course on one level there isn’t xD (in that case why act at all)

maybe I should trust Walmart...as a reason to get mine ?

how does the saying go? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger...strong belief I suppose

naturally if there’s an allowance of such, cancer,viruses, indoctrination....pshhh “it ain’t no thang!” (Is it necessary, what’s your assumptions and truth? What’s even natural?)

@mandyjw you gonna try mushrooms next :o 

@Shin go back to the drawing board, remember you’re creating your own reality, it’s not a joking matter, You deserve respect (wholeheartedly) 

If you feel bad or offended, it’s not really in my power, I’ll speak my truth and simultaneously know that for some it’s helpful/necessary to vax up (for whatever reason), releasing judgment for love and compassion 

@DrewNows Maybe! :) I tried to align with going without getting it and just couldn't. Felt a huge relief when I did get it. I support everyone's decision in doing what feels best for them. 

Also the lady at Walmart was really nice. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@DrewNows Maybe! :) I tried to align with going without getting it and just couldn't. Felt a huge relief when I did get it. I support everyone's decision in doing what feels best for them. 

Also the lady at Walmart was really nice. xD

You're getting vaccinated in a wallmart ?

artworks-000063797999-qv5g3g-t500x500.jp

God is love

And God in them

@mandyjw at least it would be natural... xD 

likewise it took me time to understand why people would get it, once i opened up to that potential truth, it showed itself. Basically it can help/assist in the transformation of light/cell expression  (dna structure), even though it may evoke fear or discordant energies to arise to the surface. These have the potential to overpower the individual, keeping them bound to separation/division till death. We are one with all, on a journey into the light of pure serenity 

It's still deemed unnecessary in my less is more mentality toward health/vitality 

Edited by DrewNows

I figure if I survived and thrived through a childhood of weekly fluoride overdose treatments, whatever shots they gave me back then, all those hydrogenated fat filled Little Debbie snacks, riding my tricycle down the steps and an untreated concussion then I can survive a COVID shot from Walmart. I like to throw caution to the wind, even when I'm being extra cautious. 

2 hours ago, Shin said:

I hope not, I don't think the world can survive with just the stage green reacts.

The human race would be doomed xD

I'm not buying that these idiots are green. 

Green comes after orange which means they would have some basic reasoning skills. Which they don't. 

I don't know purple that well so I'm not sure, but they are definitely blue or below. 

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

riding my tricycle down the steps and an untreated concussion

Hahaha reminds me of all my childhood injuries. One time when I was 6, I rode my bike down a steep hill, clenched the front brake too hard and did a frontflip over the steering wheel and landed on my ass. Somehow I didn't get hurt ?

Around the same time, I fell down some steps outside and hit my head on a rock. Got knocked out cold, woke up and touched my head and my hand was instantly covered on blood. Had to get stitches and I have a decent scar which is being slowly uncovered by my receding hairline ?

A little later I had a severe concussion from skiing where I lost control and failed a huge jump. That was the type of knockout where I was sent into a sparkly, dark void with an oscillating, metallic "boOoOoOing" sound for a couple of seconds.

Another mini concussion from running down a hill, stumbling and smashing my forehead on the asphalt (a tiny scar from that). Another time I feel off my bike again and broke my wrist. 

I got one dose of Pfizer two weeks ago so we'll see :ph34r:

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The masculine approach: taking a stand against what no longer serves 

the feminine approach: creating an environment friendly and ideal for healing/transformation to take place

the question is: who’s actually seeking to evolve their patterns/truth?

It’s futile to change another’s beliefs, however, to plant seeds is a step in the right direction 

Speculation is a form of ignorance, an imbalance in ones receptivity to challenging beliefs and or forms of truth 

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Hahaha reminds me of all my childhood injuries. One time when I was 6, I rode my bike down a steep hill, clenched the front brake too hard and did a frontflip over the steering wheel and landed on my ass. Somehow I didn't get hurt ?

When I was around the same age my friend got a bike that breaks using your feet and it was connected to the front wheel. 

Then one day he told me to ride as fast as I can then use the break. I did a flip and the bike landed on me but luckily nothing happened.