Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

@DrewNows "Why do we crave this negativity? When all we really want to be is free! 

Yours is the world young soldier, don't ever listen to what those people tell ya

Follow your heart my brother, don't ever let them turn you into a number :x" S. G.

Edited by Mannyb

1 hour ago, Opo said:

When I was around the same age my friend got a bike that breaks using your feet and it was connected to the front wheel. 

Then one day he told me to ride as fast as I can then use the break. I did a flip and the bike landed on me but luckily nothing happened. 

I swear this is like a cultural phenomena, the front brakes xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:59 AM, cookiemonster said:

Reposting original link as it was lost in the forum data loss.

In this video, Bret Weinstein talks to the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone.

My age group just got opened in my country and now I'm questioning if I should get it. 

I'm all for Vaccines but there does seem to be a difference in the process of how the Covid ones got the green light compared to other ones. At the one-hour mark, Dr. Malone says the FDA is overwhelmed by the amount of data and doesn't know what to make of it, before going on to say these vaccines are still in the experimental stage. 

It seems easier to just get the vaccine and ignore everything and anything vaccine-related, which is likely what il end up doing. 

12 minutes ago, Trayambakam said:

My age group just got opened in my country and now I'm questioning if I should get it. 

I'm all for Vaccines but there does seem to be a difference in the process of how the Covid ones got the green light compared to other ones. At the one-hour mark, Dr. Malone says the FDA is overwhelmed by the amount of data and doesn't know what to make of it, before going on to say these vaccines are still in the experimental stage. 

It seems easier to just get the vaccine and ignore everything and anything vaccine-related, which is likely what il end up doing. 

I watched just a couple of minutes, did he say later why did he take the vaccine? 

26 minutes ago, Opo said:

I watched just a couple of minutes, did he say later why did he take the vaccine? 

No, but I only watched the first 1hr 30. 

The only side-effect I got was some fatigue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I got my Covid vaccine (pfizer) on wednessday. I also had some fatigue and a mild headache. The headache could also because of to much sun. Vitamine D overdose.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:59 AM, cookiemonster said:

Reposting original link as it was lost in the forum data loss.

In this video, Bret Weinstein talks to the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone.

Why do these videos keep getting deleted lol. Doesn't youtube realise this only fuels conspiracies? Anyway I found it on podcast app will give it a listen. I already took it so if my teeth will fall out so be it. ?

Edited by voxun

7 hours ago, voxun said:

Why do these videos keep getting deleted lol. Doesn't youtube realise this only fuels conspiracies? Anyway I found it on podcast app will give it a listen. I already took it so if my teeth will fall out so be it. ?

All they know how to do is control. That's the only thing they know to do! But, how do you control an ideology that says that they're trying to control everything?! ;)

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

But, how do you control an ideology that says that they're trying to control everything?! ;)

You make them look stupid. 

14 hours ago, Opo said:

You make them look stupid. 

I don't know, man. When you censor them, you make them look very smart! How will you make them look stupid?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I don't know, man. When you censor them, you make them look very smart! How will you make them look stupid?

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/nytd0d/grow_up_karens_op_ugreenspath/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

If average people are retarded enough to believe this and they are this should be taken down until people develop basic reasoning skills. 

5 hours ago, Opo said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/nytd0d/grow_up_karens_op_ugreenspath/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

If average people are retarded enough to believe this and they are this should be taken down until people develop basic reasoning skills. 

I agree that shit is nuts. However I do not understand why the Darkhorse Podcast with Bret Weinstein, this episode in particular:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS80MjQwNzUucnNz/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC04NjgzNzgz?ep=14

Was it really neccessary to censor this conversation? I have taken the first pfizer shot and will take the second shot even after listening to this very long podcast. I think they made some valid points and I find it very disconcerting this gets censored.

39 minutes ago, voxun said:

I agree that shit is nuts. However I do not understand why the Darkhorse Podcast with Bret Weinstein, this episode in particular:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS80MjQwNzUucnNz/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC04NjgzNzgz?ep=14

Was it really neccessary to censor this conversation? I have taken the first pfizer shot and will take the second shot even after listening to this very long podcast. I think they made some valid points and I find it very disconcerting this gets censored.

I haven't watched this episode so I don't know what they said but it wouldn't surprise me if yt banned it without a good reason. 

Did yt say why did they remove it? 

1 hour ago, Opo said:

I haven't watched this episode so I don't know what they said but it wouldn't surprise me if yt banned it without a good reason. 

Did yt say why did they remove it? 

I think they are raising some concerns on vaccine safety even though 2 of them are in fact vaccinated. They also say there are treatments which are 100% safe, they tried to make those treatments available on a larger scale but no one was interested because no money in it.

Basically the idea here is that the vaccines are more profitable and companies would rather do something more experimental which can be patented then use treatments which are known to be safe long term but aren't as profitable.

Ultimately there is no data on the long term effects of these vaccines. Maybe they are perfectly safe long term. We're about to find out ?.

Edited by voxun

On 18/06/2021 at 10:08 AM, voxun said:

I got my Covid vaccine (pfizer) on wednessday. I also had some fatigue and a mild headache. The headache could also because of to much sun. Vitamine D overdose.

Did you walk outside a lot that day ?

I had zero side effect on my side.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 6/18/2021 at 0:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura when did the fatigue come? a day after vaccinating? one week after?

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Did you walk outside a lot that day ?

I had zero side effect on my side.

I had it for 3 days and my colleague who had it on the same day experienced the same thing. Another colleague his wife also experienced fatigue for a few days. 

I did have some sun exposure but to me as a person who does not have any allergies or any health problems whatsoever I tend to lean to the vaccine as the cause. Of course no proof. ?

24 minutes ago, Contrast said:

@Leo Gura when did the fatigue come? a day after vaccinating? one week after?

1 day after, and it lasted about 1 day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1 day after, and it lasted about 1 day.

the same happend to my mom and siblings. seems to be kinda common from what i have seen