Heart of Space

I'm insecure about my penis size

46 posts in this topic

I'm dating someone and we are getting to the point of physical intimacy and he hasn't seen me naked yet.

My penis size is very small, like 2 inches erect and I'm worried that my potential lover will point and laugh when I take off my pants.  

You know what's more powerful and impactful than any shaming or immature laughter they could throw at you?

Displaying so much confidence and acceptance of yourself that you don't give a fuck about it. That it's "whatever" and unimportant to you.

Showing to them you're completely comfortable with yourself (even if faked for now) is the mechanism that will make them comfortable too.

It's actually your mental frame of fear and pity of yourself that is more likely to make them uncomfortable and cause them to react that way, more than having a small penis. Because it sub-communicates and puts the burden on them to react, and it will take less emotional responsibility for them to point and laugh and avoid the situation in an immature way, than taking on the burden of comforting or giving you confidence.

And if you put yourself out there and they reject you anyways like that? Well that just makes them an asshole, and has nothing to do with you.

Even just sharing a thread like this means you are making huge strides and addressing your insecurities. So you're on an excellent track!

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I don't like big penises. 

I like small penises. Size doesn't matter to me. 

Not everyone likes big penises. 

For me the heart of the guy matters more than his penis. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Thanks for sharing. I had this issue too, even at average size. It was incredibly shame-inducing. Learn to love every part of yourself. There are reasons beyond human understanding why God sometimes appears as a person with a deficit of some kind. Everything fits and you are perfect as you are.

39 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

There are many beautiful souls such as hers out there. You're golden.

However I just saw, unless you made a typo; (s)he, it seems that you are gay. Doesn't change anything. You're good;)

Edited by The0Self

57 minutes ago, The0Self said:

There are many beautiful souls such as hers out there. You're golden.

However I just saw, unless you made a typo; (s)he, it seems that you are gay. Doesn't change anything. You're good;)

It wasn't typo, I'm gay.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Thank you for this message of acceptance.  It makes me feel ok with who I am.  ?

Im just talking with my GF and how she can enjoy it and cum just by me putting the tip of my penis. Its the love and technique that metters. 

Make her horny first. I bet you are good with your fingers also hehehe and rock and roll ?

You got it! 

I think it would be better to tell her that you are insecure about it, but not before the sex ofc. She will understand :)

If the relationship is of genuine substance and connection, I would communicate about my insecurity. But not in an insecure way, but an open and honest exchange. Be real, talk to him and find out where he's at with it. If the attraction is based more on physical and sex, I might wait it out. If it is you.. truly you that he is attracted to, then it will be worth finding out. If he's is really about you he will work with you. Respect to you my brother. I'm packin on the petite side myself. Society is brutal about dick size.

Oh I feel you. In my country my size is only very slightly about the size that is considered normal and I still felt uncomfortable about it. My biggest problem is that I could come very fast, probably partly because I didn't have much experience. I felt very embarrassed for that. I was starting to get intimate with a girl and if she would touch me, I would take her hand off after a while because I didn't want to cum that fast. She was like 'huh, why are you doing that?', and I would later put her hand back on. I did it with a smile and it actually made the situation some sort of funny/interesting between us. I did these things during sex too, and over whatsapp she asked me after a couple times sex why I sometimes stopped her. I told her I can cum quite fast and that I also felt some discomfort about it and that by stopping for a sec and doing something else it would take longer. She told me it was no problem, that she thought it was kinda cute and that we could find ways to make it work. That made me feel much better. Sometimes you're afraid someone will judge or ridicule you, but when you tell them they might respond very sweet. Perhaps you find relief if you tell him about your discomfort with it, if you feel there's a good time for sharing that. Just wanted to share with the thought you might find some comfort in that :)<3

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This is something new. 

@Heart of Space Imagine if he has same problem you 2 won't have fun time together I guess. So you worry without reason. 

Thanks for sharing and honesty. 

Guy with average sized dick. 

get into tantric sex - problem solved 

The magic of sex is that when we're really making love we are so focused on the other person and so fully feeling ourselves that all self referential or insecure thoughts dissolve. Funny that just before this possible "occurrence", all kinds of thoughts of not being enough come up. Of course they do. Those thoughts are exactly what they say they are, they are not enough. Has nothing to do with any body parts or anyone, has a lot to do with the thoughts themselves. You want to focus on something much more fulfilling. Focus on what you want feel. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Use your own words. You really created that spiritual ego thing. 

Like parrots. Where is authenticity in that? 

Wanna be clone, be. 

Wanna hear @mandyjwnot Abraham Hicks lesson. ;)

Wanna hear my own answer. 

It's quite simple. Want to fuck her good without why?, shoulds or because this or that etc. 

This guy is the same. Just wants sex plain and simple. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Another complimentary option to the ones already given is to embrace sex toys, penis sleeves/extenders and make them an extension of your body. 

Then when revealing with a new partner explain to them that you want to satisfy them in every way possible and your going to use sex toys to help with that if needed. 

These sex toys should be common, normal and expected but aren't because of poor sex education and culture.

If your good with toys all confidence and relationship issues from unsatisfied partners that can emerge in the future disappear. Got to be 100% realistic about this, not everyone has the same needs/preferences and if it is a problem you need to be practical and solve it. You got to work with what you have and part of what you have is a technologically advanced society. 

Its probably not going to be a problem, but it might make sense cover all the basses for a complete strategy. Making for flexibility and options.  

A note if your going down this path experiment with the sex toys on yourself in private until your used to them and can cum with them on. (sleeve)

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I have noticed most male insecurities are regarding stuff that they cannot really change. The 3 biggest one are baldness, height and penis size. From 1 side it is very cruel to be judged and unloved for something that you cannot change and that really sucks. However from another side it relives all the burden of such things from you knowing you cannot change it. You cannot do anything about your penis size so just forget about it and focus on other things. One good thing about penis size compared to height, baldness, ugly face etc is that it does NOT lower your chances to attract someone at all. If a girl sees your penis she is already attracted to you and willing to sleep with you so it should not really interfere much with that part. Normally guys main concern is that small penis will make it harder to please woman in bed but i think there is more to sex than just size. Watch Leo's videos about sex, i think he also has the same issue as you (no offense Leo) and maybe his videos can make you good in bed regardless of size. Trust me, we all have our own insecurities that we struggle with you are not alone here. Try to get a good body and shave well down there, that will help you look better naked.

Hope my response helps you.

Kind regards

Edited by Karmadhi

Wow, thanks for all the encouragement and advice that I can potentially consider.  It's nice to hear words of acceptance and I think everything will be fine regardless.  

My partner has alluded to having a giant dick, so perhaps I will stick to bottoming for him.