Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

Here is a video from a guy who saw a space craft.

13 hours ago, AleksM said:

Here is a video from a guy who saw a space craft.

That's giving off severe red flags. "End of Days", "We are the chosen ones", etc.

If you don't see these red flags you should consider yourself susceptible to cult-mentality, which is something you need to work on.

Glory to Israel

On 6/27/2021 at 0:57 PM, Arcangelo said:

Why?

I think I get it now. If they can go through dimensions and fly at hypersonic speeds, it's probably ridiculously easy to dodge bullets and missiles.

14 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I love UFO's.  I would like to expand to become one.  

This is outside the scope of this thread. However, I was doing some contemplation a week ago about the possibility of these crafts being operated by non-human sentient beings. I caught a brief glimpse of what reality might be like from their perspective and was a bit overwhelmed. Maybe it was just the result of my overactive imagination but I came to the conclusion that there are facets of this reality that the human mind simply cannot comprehend. And these beings may have intentions that to us, appear non-sensical. 

Also if these crafts are indeed being operated by non-human beings it would make sense for them to slowly integrate the idea of their existence into the collective human conscious. Perhaps this why they don't just land on the White House land and give a formal introduction. 

On 6/30/2021 at 10:51 AM, abundance said:

This is outside the scope of this thread. However, I was doing some contemplation a week ago about the possibility of these crafts being operated by non-human sentient beings. I caught a brief glimpse of what reality might be like from their perspective and was a bit overwhelmed. Maybe it was just the result of my overactive imagination but I came to the conclusion that there are facets of this reality that the human mind simply cannot comprehend. And these beings may have intentions that to us, appear non-sensical. 

Also if these crafts are indeed being operated by non-human beings it would make sense for them to slowly integrate the idea of their existence into the collective human conscious. Perhaps this why they don't just land on the White House land and give a formal introduction. 

I've experienced life forms in a alternate universes and existences that are impossible in this universe while my physical body in this universe sleeps.  

I'd like to become a gay alien if I could tbh.  Like the gayest alien in all our finite universe.  That would be my dream come true.  I want to become infinite gayness.   

11 hours ago, Tim Ho said:

According to page 3 of the Pentagon Preliminary Assessment report, these objects are probably physical objects, not just a light, or a reflection of the iPhone Play button.

2021-07-01 22_42_58-Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf.png

Also, consider that when these people say there is no evidence that these UAPs are alien spacecraft, that basically the standard of evidence for that is most likely much higher than what any of you would consider evidence. So, even if you saw basically what any normal human being would immediately claim to be an alien spacecraft, these guys would ask you:
"Okay, but do we have evidence that the spacecrafts came from another solar system? As long as we do not, we have no evidence that these are alien spacecraft."

So, you would probably have to record a UAP to come from deep space, enter earths atmosphere and basically zip around infront of some military installation.

And even then, technically their standards can even be higher, because who knows if a human spacecraft didn't leave the solar system and then came back? Maybe the chinese did it, so we can't say it's evidence for aliens!

This is why these reports are so useless, we would have to see how they came to even conclude the things they conclude, and what all of their standards are specifcally. Might even be that they have no standards, after all there are no such thing as experts or authorities on this, so who is to even determine what kinds of standards are useful here?

Glory to Israel

9 hours ago, Victor van Rijn said:

Steven Greer, who organised the first Disclosure Project in 2001 made another documentary, sharing his view of the recent disclosures:

This is a vat of conspiratorial thinking. The tone yells some sort of bias.