Abdu

What if you are not God? What if you are a spirit that will never die for eternity?

20 posts in this topic

So from what I heard is God can see and hear everything in the whole entire universe, he also created everything, he also knows absolutely everything, and he has power over absolutely everything, if you were actually God wouldn't you able to have those qualities mentioned above in an absolute sense? I.e those qualities without beginning or end?

ui@Abdu

18 minutes ago, Abdu said:

So from what I heard is God can see and hear everything in the whole entire universe, he also created everything, he also knows absolutely everything, and he has power over absolutely everything, if you were actually God wouldn't you able to have those qualities mentioned above in an absolute sense? I.e those qualities without beginning or end?

Who did you hear that from?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yeah for me it seems more like the latter.

I don't feel like I am God. I might be a God but in my own imagination/universe.

But I am not anybody else's god.

So fuck it in reality is not that different. Everyone of us are separated for ever, the only nice thing is that we are Inmortal.

But non duality? Yeah right but in our own madness. No with each other.

No "universal God" it seems. More like alone God :(

So I think eternal spirit is a better word.

"What if" hypothetical.

What if there are monkeys on the moon?

Bro, you can't argue with me about that. I smoked a toxin that caused my mind to form neurological pathways (I have walked the path) due to experiencing previously unexperienced states of consciousness whereby convincing me I created everything, I am everything, I am infinite itself and that you are a figment of my imagination and that ultimately, I am a figment of my imagination. My hallucinatory experience is more real than your existence is and no doubt deserves more respect. And due to this experience, my imagination has become the most real and powerful thing ever and I imagined myself not being able to die, so here we are. 

You just know nothing about enlightenment or what God really is. Smoke 5MeO-DMT. I Am you. I am Leo. I am God. I Am no-thing.

/s

God is a word or sequence of audible waves with the ability to strike fear into the hearts of humans the world over. A thought form desperately trying to describe a transcendent state of awareness in which you communicate with a power and love so magnificent that it is seemingly beyond belief. People desperately cling to any words and visions that give them elevated status or hope. What a fucking mockery this place is. Nature is relentless, you are nature itself.

Same, same. Just words at play. Humans writing stories. Living life. Being delusional about what simply is. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

@Inliytened1

There's many a guide book for the good life, but people would rather chase their tails instead of following it. 

This guy included. (me)

I desperately just want to focus on my health, friends, family and the collective welfare of all creatures. But here I am, expressing my conflict ridden perspective to strangers on the innerwebs. Not exercising. Not eating a home cooked meal full of beautiful flavors and wonderous nutritional capacities. Not stretching out my achy muscles and tendons, which could loosen up pressure created on my nervous system, further enhancing the level of pleasure I can attain with this vehicle. This life. This instance. 

A machine learning algorithm does a better job explaining us than just about anything I've encountered so far. Being. Experiencing. Perpetually falling forward. Failing. Succeeding. Learning. Growing. Going. Going. Going.  And one day finally accomplishing whatever task there was to accomplish... Only to be met with more tasks and used/abused by humanity. 

If I could just get rid of the life of traumatic conditioning this ape has been through, I might find some peace. My mind is a still pool of crystal clear water. But my body is a tree branch submerged in the mud that has settled beneath the pond. Slowly decaying, releasing energy and inevitably returning to the soil. 

Gone

11 hours ago, Abdu said:

So from what I heard is God can see and hear everything in the whole entire universe,

Being ‘seeing’ & ‘hearing’ by being the universe

he also created everything,

Is being ‘everything’.

he also knows absolutely everything,

Is ‘everything’.

and he has power over absolutely everything,

Not two, not power over, is being ‘everything’. 

if you were actually God wouldn't you able to have those qualities mentioned above in an absolute sense? I.e those qualities without beginning or end?

This isn’t something you could or would do, it’s what you’re already being... which is why you ‘forgot’. Notice there are the thoughts ‘God’ and ‘not God’, but in your direct experience there are not ‘two perception’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@SourceCodo I know exactly what you speak of.  Post awakening the care for the form you find yourself in can be neglected because your entire reality has been recontextualized.  It no longer matters if you have a six pack when that which you were trying to impress is discovered to be you.  Higher Truths emerge.  The ego's selfishness becomes the elephant in the room.  Just do enough to remain healthy - i tell myself :) 

Love for others should shine through and a deeper sense of selflessness.  The magic of reality can be enjoyed more than ever because it is yours.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Awakening has made me hyper-aware of how important proper care of this temporary vehicle truly is. The benefits of it, the joys, the well-being. Awakening into an MMORPG and deciding to stay in the starting zone doesn't sound very exciting :) 

But pre-conditioning from whatever pattern I've fallen into is very hard to overcome. Life, responsibilities, energetic patterns, etc. etc. It's truly a battle of David and Goliath. It would appear that I simply fell from one addictive state into another. The love of Wisdom is yet another addiction. Just "being" is yet another addiction. "Non-attachment" is just more of the same, seen through a new filter. 

I'm going to start taking really great care of myself and really enjoy it. You just wait and see :P 

:S

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

6 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

But pre-conditioning from whatever pattern I've fallen into is very hard to overcome. Life, responsibilities, energetic patterns, etc. etc. It's truly a battle of David and Goliath. It would appear that I simply fell from one addictive state into another. The love of Wisdom is yet another addiction. Just "being" is yet another addiction. "Non-attachment" is just more of the same, seen through a new filter. 

I'm going to start taking really great care of myself and really enjoy it. You just wait and see :P

Just know i walk the same path - even if we are one.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Just know i walk the same path - even if we are one.

I hear you. This is just me sending some subliminal motivation your way :) 

Cheers, friend. 

Gone

1 minute ago, SourceCodo said:

I hear you. This is just me sending some subliminal motivation your way :) 

Cheers, friend. 

I needed it actually :)

Cheers :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 hours ago, Abdu said:

if you were actually God wouldn't you able to have those qualities mentioned above in an absolute sense? I.e those qualities without beginning or end?

Maybe you do.

Don't take other people's word for what God is. That is anti-antithetical to this whole process.

Discover what God is for yourself. Do the spiritual work.

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah for me it seems more like the latter.

I don't feel like I am God. I might be a God but in my own imagination/universe.

But I am not anybody else's god.

So fuck it in reality is not that different. Everyone of us are separated for ever, the only nice thing is that we are Inmortal.

But non duality? Yeah right but in our own madness. No with each other.

No "universal God" it seems. More like alone God :(

So I think eternal spirit is a better word.

This is a perfect description of what is referred to as "the dream."

I recommend dropping every notion of God, that word carries so much bagage. Just drop it, plain and simple and see how that feels.

Have you ever heard the quote from Alan Watts which goes something like: "If you think all of the time, you have nothing else to think about but thoughts"?

This is it and there is no self already!

Notice how meaningless and unimportant that phrase is to you, you probably skipped right over it because you've heard it a million times before. You probably also have an assumption/belief that you know what it means. Though that is the exact opposite to why the phrase meant nothing to you, the phrase meant nothing to you because it is pointing to nothing... and you want something! It is exactly that BANG when you stop trying to find nothing that the joke reveals itself. It is really quite humorous, but no-one laughs. 

The search for God is another thing, that shit is endless and that is why you need more and more complicated teachings like Leo's to make you feel like you're getting closer to it, just obsessed with trying to grasp EVERYTHING, good luck.

Why has no one arrived yet? I wonder why...

What you're really searching for is the end of the loop. The end of yourself.

PS. This is not personal.

Edited by traveler

On 3/19/2021 at 2:19 AM, Abdu said:

You do. You have all powers, necessarily including the power to truly believe you don't. It was the only way (in a sense).

Edited by The0Self

On 19/03/2021 at 6:58 PM, Inliytened1 said:

@SourceCodo I know exactly what you speak of.  Post awakening the care for the form you find yourself in can be neglected because your entire reality has been recontextualized.  It no longer matters if you have a six pack when that which you were trying to impress is discovered to be you.  Higher Truths emerge.  The ego's selfishness becomes the elephant in the room.  Just do enough to remain healthy - i tell myself :) 

dont even start with personal hygiene :ph34r: i really need to take care more of "me" O.o

If you don't know you are God, then trying to figure out how you are God will be a fruitless endeavor -- you'll be working with two loose variables that you don't have the spiritual traction to grok. It is impossible to both: not know you are God, and know what God is, simultaneously. Do not waste one moment contemplating how you are God. Rather, contemplate: what is God?

Edited by The0Self

What if Harry Potter isnt real, but the figment of someone's (Jk Rowling's) imagination? I'd still love him anyway.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost