Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Are female dating coaches pointless for men to follow?

42 posts in this topic

I've been noticing over the past few years now that there has been an increasing prevalence of female dating coaches for men. Now, I know that many male dating/experts, Leo, and other guys on this forum have already told guys before that men should not be listening to women for advice on dating women or getting laid because the vast majority of the women are neither able to tell men how women truly respond to men sexually nor would they be willing to tell you the raw truth on how it works on them even if they really understood it themselves. I totally agree with that. Furthermore, even all of the dating coaches out there that exist such Hayley Quinn, Layan Bubbly, Sarah from RSD, etc. seem to teach relatively weak versions of what the best dating coaches/experts and PUA guys teach. Needless to say, but these female dating coaches also have never had any experiences with cold approach, dating, having sex with, and dealing with women in relationship themselves (except for perhaps Hayley Quinn since she's bisexual). In addition, almost all of these women are under 40 years old, which further speak to the lack of credibility they have as a professional dating coach. So, is there any point in men listening to any dating, sex, and romance advice given from female dating coaches let alone hiring one?

36 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, is there any point in men listening to any dating, sex, and romance advice given from female dating coaches let alone hiring one?

Nobody can tell you that answer to that. I guess you'll have to figure that out for yourself, if you're curious enough which you seem to be.

What's the worst that can happen from hearing some of their perspective? Maybe it can give you that slight advantage you need ;)

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

Nobody can tell you that answer to that. I guess you'll have to figure that out for yourself, if you're curious enough which you seem to be.

What's the worst that can happen from hearing some of their perspective? Maybe it can give you that slight advantage you need ;)

I tried getting coaching from before and while most of the things they've said have been sound, I still believe that what they teach isn't aggressive or strong enough.

I'm an aggressive female dating coach though the entire forum had to close down and at that point I decided to retire.  I was known for being hard nosed on the forum.  Most of the women there wanted to be doormats which I found irritating.  I even got mentioned in some newspaper article (I forget which) for being one of the most popular ones because I spoke truth and didn't cave when women whined and cried about their boyfriends.  But if I were a man, I wouldn't ask me for advice unless you really want to know what women want and not the kind of swill men wish was true.  What I would tell you would probably scorch your eyeballs.  So if you're not ready for honesty, don't ask.

You can learn from anyone, but on this particular topic learning from women is just so unnecessary. It's like learning about makeup from men or learning hunting from a vegan.

If women want to teach dating advice, let them teach it to women. Women do not really understand the specific sexual needs of men. Nor do they care.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

These teachings for women are usually 5x more manipulative than pickup, honestly. So toxic.

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura I think that You are not openminded here. It’s important to understand the female perspective. Once a person has deepest possible understanding how female mind functions....

Btw some of the best makeup artists are men , Kevyn  Aucoin for example and being vegan doesn’t imply that the person has never hunted or has been vegan all her/his life.

It’s like You’re going against Your own teaching here?

Remove gender from your head, and then judge.

What do you see?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, is there any point in men listening to any dating, sex, and romance advice given from female dating coaches let alone hiring one?

You basically answered yourself. No, there isn't.

Think about how many of the male PUA's are actually scammers that won't teach you anything. You think there's a chance woman PUA could teach you something that she hasn't experienced in her life? Like, approaching, chatting up, escalating, getting woman in bed? Even if she was bisexual, it's very unlikely she knows any of these things.

1 hour ago, At awe said:

It’s important to understand the female perspective.

Yes, it certainly is.

But that is not the same as a girl giving you advice about how to attract girls or how to be a man.

A girl can tell me her perspective, but I don't need her advice for how to do what men do. She has no clue about that and will give bad advice. She does not understand the obstacles that men face in this domain and the pragmatics of the situation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it certainly is.

But that is not the same as a girl giving you advice about how to attract girls or how to be a man.

A girl can tell me her perspective, but I don't need her advice for how to do what men do. She has no clue about that and will give bad advice. She does not understand the obstacles that men face in this domain and the pragmatics of the situation.

The way I see it is that when women give advice, they usually assume that the male is already a man and knows how to handle people and life in general. Most of the male dating advice that I have seen so far teaches males how to be men in general, not only with women. The advice is not exclusive to one's dating life. It can and should be applied with everyone, because it makes masculine males out of the goofy & inexperienced children that most males are. For example, male coaches teach you the importance of purpose and the masculine frame. Such things aren't usually addressed in women's advice. It is extremely important to have that part covered in one's learning experience, because it is the foundation for everything else.

Women certainly cannot teach a male manhood, but they can tell him what they like about men. On the other hand, their advice is extremely effective in the context of relationships. If you are already a man, their advice is gonna increase your success. But if you lack in masculinity, they won't be able to help you, generally speaking.

For a woman to be a good dating teacher, she has to put a disclaimer like this: Go become a man first, and then come to me, and I will help you understand women.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

It's certainly possible for a female to become a good dating coach for men. This is not some sort of sexist thing where we assume they can't build the same knowledge and skill.

The issue is when females think they know how to get girls, just because they are one. It doesn't work that way.

Just like I can't tell my friend who's a girl, what to do to find better guys. Just because I am one.

I could certainly study and get better at it, though. If I worked hard.

Sex doesn't make a difference here.

Females also have masculine energy, and they can use it to understand and master the art of pursuit. If they so desire. And really put in the work.

They'd have to be really conscious though, to not fall into the trap of thinking only from the feminine perspective. They would have to practice hitting on girls. So being bisexual helps. But I know of some who do.

Judge coaches by the results their clients get, not by whether they have tits?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

51 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The way I see it is that when women give advice, they usually assume that the male is already a man and knows how to handle people and life in general.

Isn't it interesting how these same women will devolve into criticism when they find out the reality of the situation?! This assumption of perfection is something they like to make. Very interesting how they try to moralize to men how to be men, when even they know that a man who knows how to be a man doesn't need her moralization.

The real way of dealing with criticism is to see that it's bullshit, to beat the adversary of your confidence by showing them that it's bullshit and to build your confidence despite them. That's how you do it! Also, interesting how they try to break the very thing they want in a man - confidence.

If you want a guy to care about your safety, his confidence in his ability to do that will highly depend on your state as a woman. If it doesn't, that's a narcissistic/sociopathic guy. It should depend on her, it's not unhealthy.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

In my experience good advice can come from anyone. If it became useful is known to me when my time is up. And even then I can ask:  wasn’t it good or didn’t I have a chance to use it? Just my opinion ? 

46 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Isn't it interesting how these same women will devolve into criticism when they find out the reality of the situation?! This assumption of perfection is something they like to make. Very interesting how they try to moralize to men how to be men, when even they know that a man who knows how to be a man doesn't need her moralization.

This could be due to a variety of reasons, including high investment in the female agenda and lack of awareness. She wants a gentleman, not a gentle boy. She assumes all males are men by default, yet the reality is different.

I can't blame them, though. This is a Tier Two/Post-Conventional skill that rarely anyone has; To step out of your own perspective and agendas, and then include the other person's perspective as your own. It's just so rare within humans. Most men cannot see the validity of women's perspective, either. So, if we're totally objective, then everyone is to blame, or no one at all.

The real way of dealing with criticism is to see that it's bullshit, to beat the adversary of your confidence by showing them that it's bullshit and to build your confidence despite them. That's how you do it! Also, interesting how they try to break the very thing they want in a man - confidence.

That's one way to deal with criticism, but definitely not the best way. Inclusion is far more effective than exclusion, and it's beneficial for both parties.

Women are roses, but roses have thorns. I'm learning this the hard way.

If you want a guy to care about your safety, his confidence in his ability to do that will highly depend on your state as a woman. If it doesn't, that's a narcissistic/sociopathic guy. It should depend on her, it's not unhealthy.

Actually, it's the other way around. A healthy man will care about the safety of everyone, not only his woman, and regardless of everything. If he's a danger to anyone at all, then he's a sociopath.

Edited by Gesundheit

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

This could be due to a variety of reasons, including high investment in the female agenda and lack of awareness. She wants a gentleman, not a gentle boy. She assumes all males are men by default, when the reality is different.

I can't blame them, though. This is a Tier Two/Post-Conventional skill that rarely anyone has; To step out of your own perspective and agendas and include the other person's perspective as your own. It's just so rare within humans. Most men cannot see the validity of women's perspective too. So if we're totally objective, then everyone is to blame, or no one at all.

So, would you settle for Tier-1 or would you find a partner who actually cares about you?

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

That's one way to deal with criticism, but definitely not the best way. Inclusion is far more effective than exclusion, and it's beneficial for both parties. Women are flowers, but flowers have thorns. I'm learning this the hard way.

I prefer to cut out the thorny stem and bring in a stem that's more holdable and useful. Thorns are utterly useless and only painful, they should be cut out.

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Actually, it's the other way around. A healthy man will care about the safety of everyone, not only his woman, and regardless of everything. If he's a danger to anyone at all, then he's a sociopath.

Yeah, it's one thing to care about someone's safety, to be well-intentioned about it, it's another thing to actually know how to do it. You don't know how to care about someone's safety if you don't know what's in the best-interests of that person. Your confidence relative to being able to do that will be highly dependent on their own commitment to their own safety, for example. If that's not the case, then you're faking it to yourself and/or them.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 I'm sensing a little bit of misogyny here. But I could be wrong.

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Parththakkar12 I'm sensing a little bit of misogyny here. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, I know. The blame always has to come back to the guy. This is getting old now, honestly. If it's not 'man bad, woman good', it's misogyny. Who told you that? Why does everyone believe this?!

Are men not allowed to expect something more than sex from a woman? If you have higher-consciousness expectations, does that mean that you're 'being bitter about not getting laid' or something like that? This is a theme I'm sensing.

What I'm doing here is I'm talking about what a toxic relationship looks like from male perspective and what to do about that toxicity.

Edited by Parththakkar12

11 hours ago, flowboy said:

It's certainly possible for a female to become a good dating coach for men. This is not some sort of sexist thing where we assume they can't build the same knowledge and skill.

The issue is when females think they know how to get girls, just because they are one. It doesn't work that way.

Just like I can't tell my friend who's a girl, what to do to find better guys. Just because I am one.

I could certainly study and get better at it, though. If I worked hard.

Sex doesn't make a difference here.

Females also have masculine energy, and they can use it to understand and master the art of pursuit. If they so desire. And really put in the work.

They'd have to be really conscious though, to not fall into the trap of thinking only from the feminine perspective. They would have to practice hitting on girls. So being bisexual helps. But I know of some who do.

Judge coaches by the results their clients get, not by whether they have tits?

Okay, but here's what I don't get. As an example, there is this hot British dating coach in real life named Kezia Noble, who has been claimed the "world's leading female dating coach." I actually first learned about her and her team almost a decade ago and while much of her material is pretty similar to what even the most aggressive male dating coaches out there teach along with the fact that she's still highly successful, I know that Kezia is a heterosexual women. Therefore, I sincerely doubt that she herself has had any practice seducing other women. So, how did she learn how to become such a fantastic dating coach for men? I mean, what kind of practice do women like her need to do in order to be qualified enough to help men succeed with dating?

Edited by Hardkill

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like learning about makeup from men or learning hunting from a vegan.

Male makeup guru youtubers are insanely popular right now. Makeup is an art form, anything can be an artform or an area of mastery and anyone can be a master of their craft, male or female.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost