sgn

Is This Future Leo?

19 posts in this topic

Lol. I had to make this thread. I'm sure the guy has some good information to share. But what the hell? Getting inspiration from someone is one thing. But actually becoming? :D Notice all the similarities.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Roflmao, this is so funny. Even the pictures of the videos and intro are the same almost. 

I guess when Leo became infinity, he also travelled through dimensions and got another version of himself to this one :D

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I saw the same videos and thought the same thing. He even uses the tagline "Master Your Life". :D

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

This is from a sweden commercial for life insurance :

Edited by Soulbass

14 hours ago, John Flores said:

Love this. He's very smart, I think I may follow him when I'm bored. I'm waiting for Leo's videos weekly now that he's reached absolute infinity...this will help kill the time 

Something about this statement makes me stop and think. But I'm not sure exactly what though. o.O

I happened to come across this myself a few days ago. Same hairstyle, same shirt, same background, somewhat similar intro, similar target audience. I don't wanna say anything bad but I don't know...it seems not original enough. Then again, if he has good information (idk), it's not that important, is it?

Leo might not care about that. But this is not good. Creativity Theft.

At first I thought that Leo might have taken a bit too much of that 5-meo stuff :P

If this didn't exist then it wouldn't be absolute infinity would it? 

:D

B R E A T H E

On 10/16/2016 at 2:26 PM, DoubleYou said:

At first I thought that Leo might have taken a bit too much of that 5-meo stuff :P

Me too. In his last videos he looks crazy sometimes. But that's only how my mind perceives it because of not being developed enough. Eckhart Tolle looks crazy sometimes too.

Edited by YoungSeeker

Maybe he talked with Leo before he started for permission. Otherwise i think its like stealing intellectual content / stealing a brand and is not right at all. Maybe could mean his videos may be taken down. But maybe he does have permission, so i cant judge.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Maybe he talked with Leo before he started for permission

@Dodoster  Lol. I gotta feeling he didn't the way he critiqued everything Leo said. Making himself look higher by putting somebody else down.  What a Donald Trump strategy that is.

"My assumption was that you were talking about Naked Reality."

I was. My bad... I got the two new guys confused. One is stealing Leo's views, the other his future face.:D

Edited by cetus56
Wrong post

On 16/10/2016 at 1:21 PM, Jhonny said:

Leo might not care about that. But this is not good. Creativity Theft.

Leo created a "niche" so several ppl can express self-help videos in a similar youtube format. Brett Jones could find his own style into that.

Edited by Soulbass

9 hours ago, YoungSeeker said:

But that's only how my mind perceives it because of not being developed enough.

Maybe

12 hours ago, pluto said:

If this didn't exist then it wouldn't be absolute infinity would it? 

:D

@pluto Nicely said! I missed that the first time around.

Edited by cetus56

9 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@pluto Nicely said! I missed that the first time around.

Haha yeah, out of the whole 5-MeO video that's the part that struck me the most as i came to the same realization after coming out of a DMT experience myself and vaporizing some Cannabis soon afterwards to reflect and help process the experience more efficiently.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Haha yeah, out of the whole 5-MeO video that's the part that struck me the most as i came to the same realization after coming out of a DMT experience myself and vaporizing some Cannabis soon afterwards to reflect and help process the experience more efficiently.

Did you just say vape cannabis?  Pm me details pls

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟