Dunnel

Might jump off a mountain tomorrow

65 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Dunnel said:

@Someone hereyeah im probably gonna get medicine and lots of therapy. I will be called tomorrow to discuss treatment plan. Probably staying at a place where you can sleep and get group therapy or something. Cant be home for too long or the same shit will happen. 

Interesting. Where I live they would have locked you up in psychiatric hospital against your will.

Edited by Blackhawk

16 minutes ago, Dunnel said:

@Someone hereyeah im probably gonna get medicine and lots of therapy. I will be called tomorrow to discuss treatment plan. Probably staying at a place where you can sleep and get group therapy or something. Cant be home for too long or the same shit will happen. 

Good to hear. Take care of yourself and trust the process of healing. Only getting a little bit better each day is enough. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@BlackhawkThats literally what I wanted, but they all insisted that I would get traumatized for life if I did so. Now I sort of get the point. 

21 minutes ago, Dunnel said:

@BlackhawkThats literally what I wanted, but they all insisted that I would get traumatized for life if I did so. Now I sort of get the point. 

Interesting again. I have been locked up in psychiatric hospital several times and I didn't get traumatized at all. It was quite a pleasant place.

But a few times I witnessed (heard) someone get a massive horrific panic attack. Running around and screaming like.. I don't know what. Before that I wasn't really aware of how bad such mental disorders can really be.

Edited by Blackhawk

@BlackhawkInteresting. Dont wanna be in a psyche ward anymore though. I dont belong there. Thought I did. 

@Dunnel I'm really glad to hear that you didn't go through with it. Hang in there man, if you're able to get some professional help or even just some people to talk to, it's gonna get better day by day. I'm sure about that.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Dunnel Those are for you!

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Dunnel hey dude don't do it. 

I pray whatever it is gets better. Saying Hello to you from the other side of the planet. 

Big warm hugs to you... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Made this for you. Hope you have a great day. 

50ziu3.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Dunnel are you taking any medication? There is no harm in asking to be put on antidepressants for a while while you can work on the root cause just so that you can feel normal. Don't give up on yourself mate. You have so much to live and fight for. Never stop seeking help. We have a lot of highly conscious individuals on this forum who offer coaching, reach out to some of them. Take care !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

23 hours ago, Dunnel said:

@Michael569No, but Im gonna try it. Nothing to lose anymore. 

Exactly.

I too have thought about commiting suicide in the past, and one thing that I found helpful in those moments was imagining that I had already killed myself - and that now I am simply a wandering spirit on this earth that has literally nothing to lose anymore. From here on out it's all just a game; every road is open to me, I can try out anything without fear of loss or failure, nothing can actually harm me because I am already dead. (Which in a sense you are, if you think about it... you will definitely die sooner or later, so the sentence has already been handed out and the gavel has been pounded, so to speak, which sort of makes you a dead man walking. And as grim as that might sound at first, it is actually an immensely liberating thought if you really let it sink in!)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Hes not going to kill himself, the simple reason is, i like him to much. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

A part of me still regrets that I just didn't make the jump.