Dunnel

Might jump off a mountain tomorrow

65 posts in this topic

If there was something you could change, what would it be?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

16 hours ago, Dunnel said:

A part of me still regrets that I just didn't make the jump. 

That's kind of like saying "A part of me regrets that I didn't quit watching the movie 20 minutes before it ended anyway." ;)

What if there's a plot twist at the end that will make you see the entire movie in a competely different light and thus make the whole movie experience worth your while in retrospect? Wouldn't it be a shame to miss that?

Why so serious?

You need a good psychiatrist!!! ASAP

one day this will all be memories

Echoing @kag101here. 

Enlightenment is not a cure or a solution. A hell of a a lot of stuff can be at play here. Soul fragmentation being one of them.

Watch your thoughts man! Suicide is a loop and it is not a solution to anything. If it matters to you, you will carry your level of consciousness to the other side and will still be living with yourself at the level you are at now. What are you here for? You didn't come here without some idea of what you are here for and what lessons you have set out for yourself. This may be one of them. The world is in a crazy state right now and the future looks bleak in some ways, but not in all ways. 

See a psychotherapist. They can help at a capacity we cannot. A lot of people here who don't know you care about you. Please stay with us.

On 13/03/2021 at 1:49 AM, Biyaya said:

Enlightenment is not a cure or a solution. A hell of a a lot of stuff can be at play here. Soul fragmentation being one of them.

Watch your thoughts man! Suicide is a loop

I would add that the thing about suicidal ideation/depression — if left untreated — is that it comes in waves. So there might be some stability for a while, but sooner or later it'll come back and probably stronger.

one day this will all be memories