intotheblack

Teal swan - what a woman needs from a man in a relationship

658 posts in this topic

If you are about to listen to everyone in life you wouldn't make much of it. People lie are full of BS and  with distorted views. 

You actually save yourself by completelly erasing all that junk. 

13 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Women: Hey, can you treat us with basic human respect and empathy, and maybe also take charge a little more so that we feel safe enough to be vulnerable around you in order to cultivate the emotional and physical intimacy we both crave on some level?

Women: WHaT iS tHIs SiMP BEhaviOr?!?!?! Ignores nice guy to spread legs for STROnG EmoTIOnLEsS aLPHa ChAD.

Fixed it for ya ;)

- - - - -

If every woman on the planet decided tomorrow to only have sex with nice guys, every guy in the world would become a nice guy within 1 month and all war would end forever.

But alas....

Endless war.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fixed it for ya ;)

- - - - -

If every woman on the planet decided tomorrow to only have sex with nice guys, every guy in the world would become a nice guy within 1 month and all war would end forever.

But alas....

Endless war.

Lol, I literally think most wars and striving by men throughout all of history is to have access to the hottest women. It's that strong a motivator. Imagine a world where the nicest guys were rewarded with the most sex....

@Leo Gura They are so dishonest. Maybe there is this small percantage of developed wise ones but even them will fall for Chad.

Put 10 jail prisioners and 10 kind guys  and let 10 women to pick. All prisioners will go with them. Maybe 1 or 2 at  most nice guys will get picked. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you sure? Cuz I'm kinda anticipating a different reaction from jerks/assholes.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

10 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

Life is too short to worry about this anyway. Most men can just carry on focusing on being masculine and their relationships will be fine lol. There are faaaaar more important things for men to pursue.

Do you not think that deep intimacy with a woman you love is one of the most beautiful experience you can have in this life ? Why would you not care about that ?

And it is not something you pursue... Just a shift in attitude.

These people talk about how they will have money and every woman will want you. 

Then how come I fell in love with a homeless man who had not a penny in his pocket. 

These same men who complain about how women will love them if they have money are the same ones who will chastise and insult me for falling in love with a poor man  

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

These people talk about how they will have money and every woman will want you. 

Then how come I fell in love with a homeless man who had not a penny in his pocket. 

These same men who complain about how women will love them if they have money are the same ones who will chastise and insult me for falling in love with a poor man  

Did you fall in love with poor man. Had relationship with homeless man? 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Did you fall in love with poor man. Had relationship with homeless man? 

Yes. 

Looked good, above average? 

Better then you in any conditional way? 

Why it didn't last? Who broke up? 

How old you were then and him? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

?

Chase check not skirt. 

Woman is side thing for man, not the main one. 

Man is a leader woman is follower(nurturer, whatever). 

Thank you for this caricature haha ! You are pretty good at trolling:)

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Looked good, above average? 

Better theb you in some way? 

Why it didn't last? Who broke up? 

I broke up because he was abusive and a cheater. I helped him get a job and then when he got some money he immediately started cheating. 

I felt used and played. 

So much for really loving a man from the bottom of my heart 

That he stomped on my heart.. 

I get called a love bird. Yea im being called a stupid fool for loving a poor guy who pretended to be the nicest guy.. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Simple. Low self-esteem.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Preety_IndiaWell guy didn't had anything except looks and you fall for it. 

You didn't answered how old both you were both and lets put puzzle together. Both had conditional interests in being together. 

9 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Thank you for this caricature haha ! You are pretty good at trolling:)

Just having fun. Never had problem with getting ladies but it's because working on, on "superficial stuff". Came from abusive family so bad ruthless boy was my middle name. 

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Simple. Low self-esteem.

That's not the reason. I decided in my mind that I won't judge a guy even if he got nothing. 

Give credit to movies like Titanic that glorify loving anybody and the whole misleading concept of true love. 

Yes it was true sincere love from my side. 

But true love hardly gets rewarded. Lesson learned - world is fake and loves fake tits 

@Preety_India Maybe it's different for you. I know a girl who cannot even be around high-value guys because she feels intimidated by them.

Oops! I guess I'm not high-value after all lol.

Also, ouch!

Edited by Gesundheit

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Preety_IndiaWell guy didn't had anything except looks and you fall for it. 

You didn't answered how old both you were both and lets put puzzle together. Both had conditional interests in being together. 

It was a relationship at the end of the day. 

I didn't cheat on him because I truly loved him. 

He didn't love me.. And decided to use me. End of the story. 

It's not like men don't do wrong things. 

Half of you guys, if you ever get a truly loving wonderful beautiful woman, you will immediately cheat on her with the next hot girl and won't have a problem with breaking her heart. 

Everything that comes from a guy's mouth is a lie. 

He says that he loves a woman. But then he cheats on the same woman he claims to love 

Then bitch about how women don't like nice guys. 

The nice guy is just an illusion, a lie.. 

Haha your pickup gurus teach you exactly that...... Lie and manipulate. 

Pump and dump.. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It was a relationship at the end of the day. 

Here is what I think. He had better looks then you since he lacked money, security, social status etc. 

Why are you crying so much about him is that you can't find such beautiful guy in your own social status range. 

I didn't cheat on him because I truly loved him. 

Women rarely or never cheat for sport. Mostly they will cheat you with guy with whom are emotionally engaged and that's her next guy. She is only staying with you out of interest. Sthg that you can provide and that "next guy" can't. 

He didn't love me.. And decided to use me. End of the story. 

Mutual interests. He got job improved his position and found what he saw better woman for him. 

It's not like men don't do wrong things. 

We do. 

Half of you guys, if you ever get a truly loving wonderful beautiful woman, you will immediately cheat on her with the next hot girl and won't have a problem with breaking her heart. 

Not always the case. Depends on age group level of maturity wisdom development etc. 

Everything that comes from a guy's mouth is a lie. 

No it isn't, your fault for falling for sugar stories and avoid scanning everything else. Which is far more important. Learn to read people. 

He says that he loves a woman. But then he cheats on the same woman he claims to love 

See above. 

Then bitch about how women don't like nice guys. 

Well in most cases they don't. They will only if they have interest in that. 

The nice guy is just an illusion, a lie.. 

Don't know. 

Haha your pickup gurus teach you exactly that...... Lie and manipulate. 

Pump and dump.. 

Normal man doesn't need PUA guru. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Here is what I think. He had better looks then you since he lacked money, security, social status etc. 

Why are you crying so much about him is that you can't find such beautiful guy in your own social status range. 

I did not fall for his looks. I fell for him because he showed me love and affection. 

I'm crying so much for him because I considered him my one true love. I had deep feelings for him because I shared so much with him. I was emotionally mature with him. He shared everything with me. That made our bond stronger. He constantly told me that I was his soulmate and that he will never find a woman like me. Nobody had ever told me like that before him, guys had liked me before but they were not so emotional like him. I trusted him. 

Why would I find beautiful or handsome men? I've no interest left now to find a man. Because most of them lie about loving. They don't actually love, it's only sex is what they want. But they don't say it 

Even men who don't want sex only, they want something more, but whatever they want is temporary.

Once time passes by, they get bored. Men what many women but they hide this. 

At the same time they can't take a woman wanting many men 

They will justify their own cheating but if the woman cheats they will resent her forever. They will call her a bad person. But If they cheat, it's OK because it serves their purpose. 

Women rarely or never cheat for sport. Mostly they will cheat you with guy with whom are emotionally engaged and that's her next guy. She is only staying with you out of interest. Sthg that you can provide and that "next guy" can't. 

Everyone has interest who doesn't? You act like a man is being selfless in a relationship. He is also with her because he gets pleasure and company. 

Why expect a woman to be charitable toward a man when a man can't do that to her? 

Maybe a man is with a woman because he is unable to get the next hot girl. Same right? 

Mutual interests. He got job improved his position and found what he saw better women for him. 

Yea in that case he shouldn't have been with me and gave me false hope of love and trust? That's called cheating and there is no justification for cheating. 

If you don't love someone, don't be with them to use them for temporary time and then dump them when the job is done or the person is no longer needed. Remember he approached me showing how much he wanted and loved me. I didn't approach him. 

Lying to someone about love is called manipulation. 

You guys get so fired up if a woman is manipulative. Then you act so cool when a man is doing the same and breaking women's hearts. That time you suddenly become cold and start justifying hurtful actions. 

Hurt is hurt. Hurt doesn't come with a gender tag. Both women and men can get hurt. And you are acting oh oh so hurt because women rejected. Women also get hurt when men play games with their hearts. 

We do. 

Yes. 

Not always the case. Depends on age group level of maturity wisdom development etc. 

Haha what a joke. Most men do this. 

No it isn't, your fault for falling for sugar stories and avoid scanning everything else. Which is far more important. Learn to read people.

It's tough to know if someone is with you for genuine reasons or not. You can't blame the house owner for being robbed. Blame the robber.. 

It's easy to blame a woman who falls in love quickly. At the same time you will also blame a woman if she tried to test your love. 

You want a woman to easily fall in love with you and fall for your tactics, you hate her when she doesn't. When she does, you lecture her and say it's her fault that she didn't scan enough. Make up your mind. 

If women started scanning hard, more guys will be rejected, then you will start whining again. 

Be grateful that women are not too hard on you. Or else we won't have such a big population on the planet

When you show power it's called masculine power. When women have the power, it's considered a threat. 

Women get rejected just like men but they don't keep whining 24/7 about it. They silently move on because they are taught to take things gracefully and move on. 

See above. 

Well in most cases they don't. They will only if they have interest in that. 

Men are not what they wanna show they are.. Men defend themselves because they are men, not because they are being right 

Don't know. 

Of course. 

Normal man doesn't need PUA guru. 

No man needs anything. PUA is coded in his DNA. 

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

It's a kind of luxury to even afford being nice lol, people few centuries ago were savages. It is a perk of being born in this current era.

Unless you're highly spiritual or some sort of Buddha, there might be some truth to that. But I see no reason to believe it. Nonetheless, some gratitude for the benefits of living in (post-)industrial societies. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.