intotheblack

Teal swan - what a woman needs from a man in a relationship

658 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

To tell you actual Truth of how man think. 

We are all about looks. 

That's why women wear make up, dress the way they do, go on plastic surgeries and so on. Basic logic. 

Or maybe she does it because she enjoys those things for herself and she wants to express herself through her appearance.....

Not everything revolves around men 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

1 minute ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Or maybe she does it because she enjoys those things for herself and she wants to express herself through her appearance.....

Not everything revolves around men 

Ok be naive and lose game, your right. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Preety_India "Nice guys" are exactly the same. 

It's just survival strategy. Comes from family. 

When I do makeup, I'm not even thinking about a man. I hardly bother to look a man in the eye. I want to look good for myself.. So I feel better about me. I want to look nice. It's all about me.. 

Call me self centered. Call me selfish. 

But it's not for men. Men instinctively think it's for them. 

Just like a man going to gym for a fit body, he isn't doing it for women, but to look good and keep himself fit. 

You think everything in male female terms. Especially too much bent on the masculine side. Everyone's got their own reason to survive and live. 

Who cares if a man likes something or not? Why even care about that? 

I can show Tons and tons of single women. They are quite happy.. 

In fact they love the independent free life. Not every woman is aiming to be a wife or mother. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Aquarius Nothing against anyone. Really. 

If you don't find your own life important who else will? 

Wide picture and every perspective even if you don't like to hear it. 

Bad guys can be quite helpful. 

Good bad guy I love her. 

I think I don't respect myself quite enough. 

But even if I did idk why others don't respect me. 

I have so much to tell sometimes but no one will hear it. Or they confuse it with the bs new age weirdness. Or marketing stuff. I've been called a Microsoft Robot by my ex when we were still in the dating phase when being myself, purely myself. Maybe it's a communication thing. I never get it quite right. And when I find someone I vibe with they can't go with my own pace. I'm taking it too fast, giving it too fast.

The information I mean. I should be more thorough probably.

And alrighty what you mean by wide picture?

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

To tell you actual Truth of how man think. 

We are all about looks. 

*Young men are predominantly looking for looks over personality/status/etc,. 

But yes, biologically that's correct. Symmetry and golden ratio is all over nature, It's science. I think it might be true. 

And who says being beautiful is a sin, right? 

Beauty is so versatile though.

Charm, attractiveness, physicality, sexuality, sensuality, purity, naturalness, efortlessness, symmetry, elegance, etc.

@Preety_India So women don't like sex and don't want to to attract best possible guy for it to enjoy it and reach orgasms faster. 

Only when they want it. Their whole life does not revolve  around a vagina. 

Women are good at control and composure. They don't need nofap and nowap.. Lol

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Preety_India "Nice guys" are exactly the same. 

It's just survival strategy. Comes from family. 

I think it comes for limiting beliefs and social media/movies. 

@Preety_India We are talking about make up. 

Why you wear it. Is that manipulation? 

Oh yes it is. 

I wear it because I want to feel good about myself. My self worth, my self esteem. My status. My identity. My beauty. 

Me me me me me me me... Did you still not get it ?? 

How is it manipulation when i do it myself? 

If no man éxisted on this planet, I'd still do makeup. Because it's my face and how I want myself to look whether someone looks at me or not 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

When I do makeup, I'm not even thinking about a man. I hardly bother to look a man in the eye. I want to look good for myself.. So I feel better about me. I want to look nice. It's all about me.. 

Call me self centered. Call me selfish. 

But it's not for men. Men instinctively think it's for them. 

Just like a man going to gym for a fit body, he isn't doing it for women, but to look good and keep himself fit. 

You think everything in male female terms. Especially too much bent on the masculine side. Everyone's got their own reason to survive and live. 

Who cares if a man likes something or not? Why even care about that? 

I can show Tons and tons of single women. They are quite happy.. 

In fact they love the independent free life. Not every woman is aiming to be a wife or mother. 

I don't aim to be a mother but I want a nice guy and lots of cool animals. So yes, while I am happy being single, I also enjoy expressing myself through make up and clothes.

But is it wrong to want to be beautiful for someone you like? I'm asking sincerely. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I wear it because I want to feel good about myself. My self worth, my self esteem. My status. My identity. My beauty. 

Me me me me me me me... Did you still not get it ?? 

How is it manipulation when i do it myself? 

If no man éxisted on this planet, I'd still do makeup. Because it's my face and how I want myself to look whether someone looks at me or not 

No you won't because there would be no need for it. 

Also you won't be culturally indoctrinated by stuff which was proven effective in this game. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Y'all need some love, if you don't have it already. Take it, it's free. The love is out there. 

2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

But is it wrong to want to be beautiful for someone you like? I'm asking sincerely. 

Not at all. But I don't do it for that reason.. I do makeup for myself. Zero is trying to imply that all women do makeup to impress men. But that's not true.. I am not doing anything for men (not that there is anything wrong with that but I don't do it for that reason). 

He doesn't realize that everything is not for men. 

No you won't because there would be no need for it. 

Also you want be culturally indoctrinated by stuff which was peoven effective in this game. 

Again. There is a need for it. I have the need for my feminine expression because I'm a female whether a male is present around me or not. 

My womanhood is not affected by his presence or absence. 

I'll still do makeup whether you find necessary or not. 

This stuff is  not a rocket science. 

Wish you luck. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Only when they want it. Their whole life does not revolve  around a vagina. 

Women are good at control and composure. They don't need nofap and nowap.. Lol

Nobody is forcing anything on anyone. Who said life revolves around genitals? 

But love and attraction is part of life and it's good to embrace it. Don't close yourself into yourself like that. :( 

I've been there where you are and it's not a nice place to be.

And Zero is not doing a good job by trying to make you to come out of your shell like that.

And seriously you guys can stop fighting because we all have our own pace and our own struggles and evolution. We all have our own natural pace and you two clearly have different positions. Try putting yourself on the other's place. No need to argue so much, it's all very simple.

Men want a girl who can take care of herself and look decent.

Girls want a man that respects her and understands her emotionally and listens and actually hears her.

Not everyone plays game either. Some just live life and move with the waves/tides/flows...

I do miss dating though. I mean I'm still young...

Can we all be honest with ourselves?

@Aquarius  I am being honest. I don't need a man to be a woman. I don't get it. 

I don't have anything against women who do things for men.. I'm not demonizing them. 

I am simply saying that I do things for myself, for my own status as a woman. Don't see anything wrong with it 

I don't let society dictate how I want to be. Zero is making it sound like if i do makeup it meant for men, when it's not. 

Just telling my honest truth. 

Ya know the other day, while repairing a computer for a 72 year old grandma, she started flirting with me (Im 32, young). My thought process was, well i dont want to deny her what she wants, seems unfair, everyone needs sex... 

She could of been a 11 foot, 6 testicals, slime dripping alien and it would of made no difference. Its going to get the job done.

If she wanted a strange alien long term relationship of what ever sort, no problem, makes no difference, just go with the flow. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not at all. But I don't do it for that reason.. I do makeup for myself. Zero is trying to imply that all women do makeup to impress men. But that's not true.. I am not doing anything for men (not that there is anything wrong with that but I don't do it for that reason). 

He doesn't realize that everything is not for men. 

Again. There is a need for it. I have the need for my feminine expression because I'm a female whether a male is present around me or not. 

My womanhood is not affected by his presence or absence. 

I'll still do makeup whether you find necessary or not. 

Some women do make up to impress men. And that's not wrong. It's totally fine. And most of it is unconscious and subconscious, so sometimes we have to look inside ourselves. I actually do make up because I think men won't like my natural face. I'm always told I look too masculine. My body is fine I guess. But other girls call me chubby which doesn't help my self esteem. But yet it helps me lift myself up from my own misery. Not meaning to say you are miserable, but I am miserable sometimes, and now I'm talking about myself, not you. If I don't live a normal life and just meditate all my life. Also talking about my own life.

I do believe you though when you say you do it for yourself. But you do it for yourself. Why do you do it for yourself? What is the gain/benefit? 

When I do make up for myself I like to think that Mother Nature is proud of me lmao. In all honesty, I'm weird like that.