Enizeo

Opinions On Teal Swan

123 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, I just happened to stumble across some very interesting human being. She calls herself Teal Swan and claims to have supernatural powers. Also she claims to be a former victim of ritual abuse.

While I have learned to have an open mind towards basically anything, I feel like something is fisihy about her. What are your opinions on her and do you know anything about her or tried some of the things she suggests and actually seen any results?

She has quite a couple good videos about psychology, therapy and shadow work, she helped me realise some things. But yes- you have to filter some nonsense. I don't think she is deliberately trying to bullshit people, that's just her way to express herself and her experience.
She is worthy of  attention in my list.

Teal is  awesome. I learned about her through RSD (Julien's channel) and have been following her since. I like a lot of the stuff she says and disagree with much of it also. Like the last dude said, you gotta FILTER. And that's with everything, including Leo's material.

I especially liked her 'Future Self Work' video. It led me to get more serious about visualization and now before I make decisions, I think: "Would the future version of me that I envisioned be doing this?" It's a great mindset to have and it also cuts out a lot of 'idol worship'. I don't look up so much to other great men so much anymore. I look up to my future self more than anyone.

Cheers

Her videos have helped me a lot at one point. ;) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I feel like I'm doing what Leo calls "mental masturbation" when I'm watching her videos. At the end of the video I usually don't know what I just watched. That's my take on it for now.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

I think she is a total fraud and/or crazy. Just check her bio. Its way too crazy. She claims she was a victim of a satanic cult for years, drugged for long periods of time,  professional athlete and bikini model. Oh and magical super human. Anyway, I have watched a couple of her videos and in one of them she claimed the Jews made a pact with Hitler in the otherworld or something to be killed. 

I don't care what she claims about her past, but a lot of her videos are amazing and helpful. Also the otherworldly stuff is quite interesting. I have also her book, which is a very nice self-help tool...but even in her books she makes some rather weird claims.

She talks about astral traveling. So i asked Leo if this was real and he said yes it's real, but it's also just an illusion. So basically I still don't know about this, maybe Leo will make a video some day in which he finally brings light into this whole spirituality madness.

I haven't seen that many of her videos, but I was fascinated and inspired by her story. I don't even care if it's true or not - although I believe it is - it's still an inspiration.

From what I've seen of her videos (law of attraction, you create your own reality et cetera), her stuff reminds me of Abraham Hicks, who I really like despite the annoying focus on manifestation of money and other material things. Teal Swan doesn't seem to be that focused on materialism though.

From what I've seen, I believe her.

I think she does offer some real value and she has at least one really good book that I have read (Shadows till dawn), but I do think that even though she has a lot of good info and abilities, she is some what caught in her own ego and the levels of the higher minds, like astral plane and all that jazz. It is fine though, we all do that (get caught in ego's dreams) and it is amazing that she has so big hopes for humanity and honestly wants to help people and I think she really does. She did help me along quite a lot in one point in my life so I thank her info for that. :)

15 hours ago, Phrae said:

I feel like I'm doing what Leo calls "mental masturbation" when I'm watching her videos. At the end of the video I usually don't know what I just watched. That's my take on it for now.

From what I've seen it's nothing but this and she's still completely in the green but she can probably be very helpful depending on where you are, just don't look at her like a permanent solution 

In my always humble opinion, she's got some things right. Other things, not so much. I think most people would benefit from some of the things she's trying to teach. 

Some of it is the same as Leo speaks about, she just has a different delivery! 

I just looked her up and I can't watch her videos. Her eyes scare me. 

I think she's cute

:P

Anyway, I checked her video for spiritual enlightenment and I think it's not bad.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

I don't care what she claims about her past, but a lot of her videos are amazing and helpful. Also the otherworldly stuff is quite interesting. I have also her book, which is a very nice self-help tool...but even in her books she makes some rather weird claims.

She talks about astral traveling. So i asked Leo if this was real and he said yes it's real, but it's also just an illusion. So basically I still don't know about this, maybe Leo will make a video some day in which he finally brings light into this whole spirituality madness.

There is a whole domain within spirituality which we might call the "powers realm". It's all the occult stuff like astral projection, healing, extra-sensory perception, channeling other entities, etc.

I don't have much experience with that domain other than to suspect that it's fun and interesting, but also infested with fantastical thinking and illusions. And that there is a deeper realm.

As the Zen tradition or any seriously enlightened person will tell you: ignore all that shit and go straight for the Truth without any detours or power-trips. Then if you still want, you can come back and play wizard.

I might be too closedminded about this though. I'd have to do more personal dabbling in wizardry to know for sure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I just stumbled upon her channel and I personally like her (she's really cute and has a soothing voice). I still prefer Leo because he has a no-nonesense approach and some of her videos seem just a little bit loopy. However, there is also some helpful teachings in there, especially if you look past some of the mysticism and go in with an open mind. I found her video on finding your negative imprint very helpful, as well as a few others. I also found her explanation about the Akashic records very interesting... but it deals with a realm (I don't have much experience in) in which things can start to sound a little silly or fantastical. 

3 minutes ago, shouldnt said:

I just stumbled upon her channel and I personally like her (she's really cute and has a soothing voice). I still prefer Leo because he has a no-nonesense approach and some of her videos seem just a little bit loopy. However, there is also some helpful teachings in there, especially if you look past some of the mysticism and go in with an open mind. I found her video on finding your negative imprint very helpful, as well as a few others. I also found her explanation about the Akashic records very interesting... but it deals with a realm (I don't have much experience in) in which things can start to sound a little silly or fantastical. 

I really like how such teachers are totally different in how they teach, yet are complementary. The people who follow Teal tend to be more empaths, or people who are coming from a low place in their life (includes abused people). People who are still new to the spiritual field and/or are coming from pick-up community, tend to be more viewers of the videos from Leo (huge generalisations). He actually introduced me to spirituality in a non-bullshit way. My connotation before that time to spirituality was from a 13th grade teacher who brought 'a toaster that sucks negative energy' in the class, and many more bullshit things. Furthermore she was always very angry, while the class was never as wild before. Leo did a really good job redefining spirituality for a lot of people!

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a whole domain within spirituality which we might call the "powers realm". It's all the occult stuff like astral projection, healing, extra-sensory perception, channeling other entities, etc.

I don't have much experience with that domain other than to suspect that it's fun and interesting, but also infested with fantastical thinking and illusions. And that there is a deeper realm.

As the Zen tradition or any seriously enlightened person will tell you: ignore all that shit and go straight for the Truth without any detours or power-trips. Then if you still want, you can come back and play wizard.

I might be too closedminded about this though. I'd have to do more personal dabbling in wizardry to know for sure.

Please don't let this nonsense discract you from doing what is really important. Also those power trips seem to be dangerous. Don't want you to put yourself at risk just for this. Stay with us, we need you :D

I’ve read both of Teal’s books and actually met her in person. She’s the real thing. She is also, staggeringly and unwaveringly the most authentic person I’ve ever encountered.

To take her seriously while she speaks about other planets, aliens, dimensions and astral projection requires radical open-mindedness.  RADICAL. Initially when I heard her talk about this stuff, I wondered why she would discredit herself by talking this way. Especially when so much of her other material is mainstream enough to help a wider audience. She would obviously put off all the skeptics and rational minded people. Then, I decided to actually consider what she was talking about as a possibility. Trusting her intelligence and intent, I realized, she is doing it for a reason. So, what if there were aliens? What if what she was saying was true? Instead of just writing it off as nonsense, I actually considered it. Try it. Why not? It’s radical. You wouldn’t believe the magic that’s possible in life. You just have to be open. Leo talks about this kind of open mindedness when he talks about how little we actually know about the world. And frankly, I’m not sure how one would reach enlightenment without finding this kind of openness, the kind that would be open to all possibilities, even the ones that seem outlandish. Have the answers ever been in the places you thought they would be? Everything must be considered before ruled out. It’s only through living this kind of openness that I’ve found peace and fulfillment. And magic. So much magic.

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 10.25.55 PM.png

I think people should be a bit carefull with her. There is A LOT of stuff on the internet saying she is a fraud when I googled it I saw there is a website dedicated to exposing her.

Besides I dont see how contacting angels/aliens/the mother spaceship or whatever will be helpful in the long run. If you can do astral projections (if there is such a thing) but cant be nice to your neighbours or be a good parent you are really not all that self actualized.So I dont think radical open mindetness is needed about esoteric questions. There was an Sherlock Holmes story I read a long time ago where Watson was very surprised Sherlock didnt know about the existence of planets and the Solar system. And when Watson told him about that he said that he will try to forget it as fast as he can because the information didnt serve him any purpuse. I seriously doubt esoteric questions are important in the life of normal people.

Unless you are Alan Moore.