Lyubov

Conor Murphy has been keeping busy 

47 posts in this topic

It's undeniable that you can't help but love this guy xD

He's doing energy work and spreading love to people he meets and is documenting it. 

Fuckin dude.  

Started... was like "Ah shit... can't take it."  Turned the video off... then was like "Fuck... I can't not watch it."

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Now that's true love! Awesome work, Connor!

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Ah.... would lie if I say that few tears didn't dropped. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Damn it! I'm reading the comments, and it's just too sad. I've never really known what it's like to be poor in the west, but now I know. So much negative judgements against such a positive benevolent behaviour. This just shows how ignorant and selfish most people are. In my culture, there are similar negative connotations and beliefs around the less fortunate, but they're extremely covert here because of the religious dominance that you think they don't even exist. With western atheism and freedom of speech, people are not afraid to express their hatred towards others, which is really nothing but fear of oneself and how ugly one is on the inside.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Damn it! I'm reading the comments, and it's just too sad.

What do you mean? The majority of the comments are positive...

"I admit that im disturbed by the new connor but he have heart and it’s beautiful ?❤️ love you man" <- the first one with the most likes for example

this video is acutally pretty cool I think ?

Edited by acidgoofy

4 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Damn it! I'm reading the comments, and it's just too sad. I've never really known what it's like to be poor in the west, but now I know. So much negative judgements against such a positive benevolent behaviour. This just shows how ignorant and selfish most people are. In my culture, there are similar negative connotations and beliefs around the less fortunate, but they're extremely covert here because of the religious dominance that you think they don't even exist. With western atheism and freedom of speech, people are not afraid to express their hatred towards others, which is really nothing but fear of oneself and how ugly one is on the inside.

I didn’t read all the comments but the ones with the most thumbs up were hilarious. Hardest I had laughed in a long time.

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

@Lyubov

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the hippie comments. Perhaps you're looking at this from a comparative lens, but I'm looking at it from a more observing lens. The dislikes on the video are around 500 against roughly 2000 likes. That's a high dislike/like ratio (20%). Of course, most of those who like and make positive comments are just like hippie cheerleaders. They don't do anything positive in real life. The rest who react negatively are like pure Orange materialists. And you can see that Connor has been losing the latter portion of his audience since he started talking about God.

People can like many comments, so looking at the most liked comments is not a good measure. And of course, not everyone that doesn't like will bother and comment or react. A lot of them will just ignore and unsubscribe.

Edited by Gesundheit

I don't regularily point out flaws in people's character relating to what I consider to be spiritual growth, because everybody is flawed and everybody has their own path, and you ultimately can't do much to affect a person's development unless they come to you specifically for advice.

With that in mind however, there is just one thing that I don't vibe with. It's how he so lightly can say things like "everything is perfection" or "without homeless people, people wouldn't love their homes" right infront of... well, homeless people.

You can speak about the absolute with good intentions, but always acknowledge that suffering is a real thing for the person who is experiencing it. Some people do have it worse than others, and from their perspective, it's not at all a sign of perfection.

Despite how obvious the distinction between relative and absolute might seem from your perspective, that is only your perspective. If I was Connor, I would want to see this careful consideration of the nature of suffering being reflected in my approach to different people and the delivery of my message. 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

"I admit that im disturbed by the new connor but he have heart and it’s beautiful ?❤️ love you man" <- the first one with the most likes for example

this video is acutally pretty cool I think ?

Supaspreada.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't regularily point out flaws in people's character relating to what I consider to be spiritual growth, because everybody is flawed and everybody has their own path, and you ultimately can't do much to affect a person's development unless they come to you specifically for advice.

With that in mind however, there is just one thing that I don't vibe with. It's how he so lightly can say things like "everything is perfection" or "without homeless people, people wouldn't love their homes" right infront of... well, homeless people.

You can speak about the absolute with good intentions, but always acknowledge that suffering is a real thing for the person who is experiencing it. Some people do have it worse than others, and from their perspective, it's not at all a sign of perfection.

Despite how obvious the distinction between relative and absolute might seem from your perspective, that is only your perspective. If I was Connor, I would want to see this careful consideration of the nature of suffering being reflected in my approach to different people and the delivery of my message. 

I agree ??

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

The dislikes on the video are around 500 against roughly 2000 likes. That's a high dislike/like ratio (20%).

Yeah thats true. I get how you look at it but I still I am kind of suprised that so many people still support him.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

And you can see that Connor has been losing the latter portion of his audience since he started talking about God.

Well I mean if you saw his old videos it's almost a miracle that some fans dig his new stuff..

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Supaspreada.

haha yeah man xD I think texans just dont give any fucks at all about covid, he must have had it by now.

Connor is so deep, he's killing it! He's a prime example of a spirit who took the fast track, and this is a great personal (egoic) sacrifice, but it was his spirit's calling. Love it. 

@Carl-Richard Imperfect is perfect, as you can see he's not worried about other people because he's willing to speak his truth and allow others to join him in that light or be repelled. Suffering must be known like the back of the hand to be all the wiser of the choice to no longer experience it, maybe it's silly to assume humans are what they appear to be. Perspective is everything, the external world reflects the internal, that's a lot of response-ability

Maybe it is a trap to be caught in the dichotomy of absolute/relative, when there's a multidimensional nature to experience. It's a good introduction to 'what is' to come.. but there's always more room to evolve 

Ok. Worship and praise all good whatever... and it's a ok but real spiritual teacher is there for you because he got to remind you that you are the Creator and if worship is something you want to dream about it's ok. Do you really want to be followers or sheeps in dream? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I can't tell. He seems loving, but also seems shallow. Don't be taken in by flashy actions calling themselves love.  Interested to see him develop and what he shares in the future.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I can't tell. He seems loving, but also seems shallow.

Dude! She cried and hugged him out of pure love probably because no one else loved her like that before. At the very least, he made a positive impact on her.

@Gesundheit He also made a video. I am not denying what I see. Nor am I denying beauty in the video. I just am not moved by it like others. Which is fine. I am taking more in my consideration than just a video and the content.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Gesundheit He also made a video. I am not denying what I see. Nor am I denying beauty in the video. I just am not moved by it like others. Which is fine. I am taking more in my consideration than just a video and the content.

Can you elaborate more on what exactly you're taking into consideration and I'm missing? Cuz I think making a video is a positive gesture too, since it can motivate others to do the same, or more.

he has millions of followers who followed him for being a fitness icon and now those same people are watching videos about awakening, consciousness, and other things that have not even been considered in their lives, sure they are thinking that he ve a mental problem? . it must be recognized that the guy is unique