Hardkill

Do women really want sex just as much as men do?

38 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Striving for more said:

@Hardkill This feels like a pointless question and you're focusing on gender too much. 

I've met girls who are insanely horny, in an insatiable way, wouldn't last in a monogamy either. 

I've met guys who lack natural sex drive too. 

It really depends on the person. Don't make it about gender. Don't put billions of unique & varying individuals into 1 box for comparison. 

BTW women are more stigmatized for their sexuality so of course it will seem like men care about sex more but actually they only reveal that they want sex more often than women. 

I am not putting people into one box for comparison. I am just trying to find out who is right and who is wrong and which is right and which is wrong. That’s all.

Unfortunately, it appears that I am still receiving responses that contradict each other. Confusing

@Hardkill Looking for simple truths like this is a dead end...the world is nuanced.

And what would it bring you?

Women are hornier than men?

Now what?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 hours ago, Roy said:

If women wanted sex just as much as men do (or more) then;

- Rape and sexual assault wouldn't be the social epidemic it's been through history.

- There wouldn't be nearly as much Redpill, Incel, or MGTOW garbage spread around.

- Human population would be even larger and more unsustainable.

It fact it's SOOO obvious that men want sex more frequently than women do that I don't know how someone could be convinced otherwise unless they live in some obscure bubble somewhere in the world where the opposite is the case.

@Roy  You are being quite delusional there. Even if you have a one-night stand with a person you know, not a horny stranger who you do not give consent to, things might feel awkward and giving consent might be awkward. It is not like every man would enjoy almost any sex with almost any girl, that is just so wrong. And certainly a man can have sex and not enjoy it, or even get raped. People on this forum have faced this, so please be careful about what you post here.

I think it is indeed because of the false beliefs about sex and human connections many Redpilled boys believe. It is totally normal for a girl to want sex more often, it is also a question of how much the person she is having sex with cares about her pleasure. If they are caring, she will want more, if they are not caring, she will not want more maybe, makes sense? Also a woman needs more buildup, more foreplay, but if that is provided she can feel extremely horny. This doesn't only work in a bubble.

8 hours ago, How to be wise said:

No, it’s biological. Has nothing to do with fear. 

@How to be wise  It does have things to do with fear, for example if somebody believes they need sex to feel happy, they seek it so much and they think that any sex will do, their self-esteem becomes so low. Perhaps women take more time to start feeling horny but like if they do, then it is quite easy to tell that they are.

What I experienced is that women can be often more sexually/aroused as the men, when they are in a deep relationship and have great intimacy with their partner. I saw and experienced many relationship where the women wanted more sex, whereas single men can be more horny than single women, because there is lesser need for intimacy and security for them to have sex. But im not sure about this theory.

On 2/13/2021 at 11:55 PM, flowboy said:

@Hardkill Looking for simple truths like this is a dead end...the world is nuanced.

And what would it bring you?

Women are hornier than men?

Now what?

Well, it would bring me clarity on the female mind.

@Hardkill But how will it help next time you interact with someone? Or whatever other situation will it change?

Since the average woman doesn't exist, you don't know anything more about any individual you meet.

Much better to decide what you want to be true! Then act as if it is. And watch it become true.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Hardkill  I think the point is, women want sex, they can enjoy sex, they can crave sex, just like you. There is nothing wrong about sex or wanting sex or having sex with a woman, there is nothing wrong about enjoying sex. You don't need to be ashamed. Drop the shame and don't victim blame yourself, make sure you get proper consent and communicate well with the other person, care about their pleasure and feelings. Stop listening to RedPill it is seriously toxic. 

On 2/12/2021 at 9:57 PM, Hardkill said:

So, I read through the whole "Are girls less horny than men?" thread and some people on there such as Leo, Emerald, Preety_India, etc. had mentioned that men are indeed hornier than women. However, why have many dating coaches, including both male and female ones, mentioned numerous times that women want sex just as much as men do, if not more?

I would say that men and women want sex just as much... but not just as often.

Generally speaking, for women sex can either be very enjoyable or it can be a chore. And it takes a significant degree sexual arousal and emotional stimulation to get what we actually want out of sex.

And that's the key... it's harder for women to get what we want out of sex... which isn't just an orgasm. So, there's less incentive to have sex often.  

BUT my guess is that the desire for that thing that we as women want out of sex is actually far more intense than men's desire for what they want out of sex, because it just isn't so common. 

But men can guarantee that in nearly every sexual encounter that they will get what they came for, which is the orgasm. So, men will generally want sex with greater frequency than women. Also, there are biological drives to spread the seed that exacerbates this.

That said, I do think women want what they want from sex in equal or greater measure to the degree to which guys want what they want from sex.

We're looking for different things. Guys can get what they want every time. Women have a harder time getting what they want from sex, but it's amazing when it happens. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

20 hours ago, Emerald said:

I would say that men and women want sex just as much... but not just as often.

Generally speaking, for women sex can either be very enjoyable or it can be a chore. And it takes a significant degree sexual arousal and emotional stimulation to get what we actually want out of sex.

And that's the key... it's harder for women to get what we want out of sex... which isn't just an orgasm. So, there's less incentive to have sex often.  

BUT my guess is that the desire for that thing that we as women want out of sex is actually far more intense than men's desire for what they want out of sex, because it just isn't so common. 

But men can guarantee that in nearly every sexual encounter that they will get what they came for, which is the orgasm. So, men will generally want sex with greater frequency than women. Also, there are biological drives to spread the seed that exacerbates this.

That said, I do think women want what they want from sex in equal or greater measure to the degree to which guys want what they want from sex.

We're looking for different things. Guys can get what they want every time. Women have a harder time getting what they want from sex, but it's amazing when it happens. 

I see. So, women in general want greater quality of sex more than men do, whereas men generally wanted more quantity of sex, correct?

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I see. So, women in general want greater quality of sex more than men do, whereas men generally wanted more quantity of sex, correct?

Yes, generally speaking. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

33 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Yes, generally speaking. 

Okay, that helps me with understanding the sexual dynamics between men and women. Thanks.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:57 PM, Hardkill said:

So, I read through the whole "Are girls less horny than men?" thread and some people on there such as Leo, Emerald, Preety_India, etc. had mentioned that men are indeed hornier than women. However, why have many dating coaches, including both male and female ones, mentioned numerous times that women want sex just as much as men do, if not more?

Obviously men are hornier than women how many male whore houses have you ever seen in your life? 0 right?

There you go.

People in this thread saying: -''Oh don't generalize...''

Are denying basic reality. Very sad to read.

Arc

Sex is sex what is all this emotional stuff you guys talking about? Has nothing to do with sex.

Either you are horny or not.

Oh my feelings and emotions.... bla bla bla

I don't know about others, but both quality and quantity are important to me. When I'm horny I want to last forever. I want the longest and best sex possible. When I'm not so horny, it usually takes time for me to get into the mood, but once I'm in the mood I don't want to get out, ever. Until, ooops! :D

I think I'm well integrated between masculine and feminine in this regard.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

People in this thread saying: -''Oh don't generalize...''

Are denying basic reality. Very sad to read.

Arc

What’s sad about it? 

If You realize that comparing roughly 3 billion woman with 3 billion men and ask who’s hornier the answer is irrelevant. What does it give you? It’s a shitty map.

Even trying to understand a single chosen persons horniness is a challenge and the result is assumption at best. Horny when?

@Hardkill  But men can still have bad sex. They still have their boundaries that can be crossed, you might still feel ashamed or something, even though you did not for example think you would before engaging in the sexual activity. 

10 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Obviously men are hornier than women how many male whore houses have you ever seen in your life? 0 right?

There you go.

@Arcangelo  This perspective is biased. If you think that all sex workers or even a majority of them work like that because they are simply horny, that is just your projection. There are many women who are being disadvantaged by the larger socio-political system that discriminates their gender and race for example, leaving them with no other work option. Please be careful with projecting your own biases. 

There is no such thing as basic reality, no such thing as general truth. Only simplistic, incomplete thinking, that is usually driven by bias. 

@Gesundheit  Yeh I mean why not communicate this, if you do not enjoy sex with your partner, tell them about that, both men and women can improve. Some women probably do not know how to give oral sex, because they do not have a penis and cannot imagine how it works, what it feels like to have one. It is not common sense, but it does not mean one cannot learn how to be better at sex. Both men and women can improve.

@Hardkill I would say women crave affection more than sex. It's deeply wired into female psyche the need to feel secure emotionally, physically, and financially. Besides most women don't have tostesterone levels as high as men's, so an average female won't need as much sex (intercourse), yet would take affection like hugging, cuddling, hands holding, kissing, etc any time.