dsfs

Increase tall

28 posts in this topic

I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.
I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.
How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
What’s the truth?
Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?
Is there any free and possibly cheapest way? (I’m unemployed)?
Don’t reply this type that nothing can be done or that I accept my height?

Make sure that your desire to achieve unachievable does not drive you into the woo woo land of buying "magical" growth remedies. 

Once your epiphyseal growth plate calcifies (at age 21-23) that's it, no more growth. Maybe consider how you hold your body. Some people hunch a lot and could easily gain 2cm just by walking straight, turning their shoulders backwards and chest upwards. 

Derek Simnet's girlfriend has evidently grown a bit buy doing a lot of yoga, you could look up her channel Kristal Kennings but not sure if she talks about this. 

There are also drastic surgical procedures, they are risky, expensive and extremely painful.

I am 184 and where Iive (UK) that's a perfectly normal height. I'd say only about 20-30% of guys are taller than me. 183 is not all that bad  

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I have never played any sports and my spine is permanently hunched slightly. If I was intensively performing exercises to straighten the spine for a long time, would I have a chance to gain 184 cm or even 185 cm in height?

Are the stories of 35-year-old people who grew 2 inches taller than they are real or made up on Google?

Would a girl 180 cm tall be too tall for me if I happened to find one?

How many centimeters does a guy have to be taller than a woman at least?

Is it true that meditation causes the secretion of growth hormones and increases (in some people) even over the age of 30?

That's what I read on Google.

Is there any Chinese or Indian forum that would have a non-standard approach to sport, so that they could figure out how to grow at the age of 30 without any problems?

Edited by dsfs

But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, how much do I finally have?

And there are tablets that can increase your penis size in 2 weeks by 20%. Ever heard of scam products? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

28 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

And there are tablets that can increase your penis size in 2 weeks by 20%. Ever heard of scam products? 

Haven't heard about it.
But no matter if I wanted to take such products or not, I am unemployed and poor, I would not take it.
Only free ways.

Which things do I influence?

Can I have huge muscles with the silhouette of an ectomorph?

o.O

@ds300 Bro you're like the perfect height wtf is this nonsense. 

You're unemployed and 6 foot but you're focusing on increasing you're height. WOW... JUST WOW HAHA. 

This post genuinely makes me angry haha. This is so dumb.

YOU'RE THE PERFECT FUCKING HIEGHT ANYWAY LOL !!!!!!

IF U WERE LIKE 5 FOOT 2 I WOULD UNDERSTAND, BUT WOW

Man up &  stop being so vain by the way. 

Edited by Striving for more

On 07/02/2021 at 11:26 PM, dsfs said:

Would a girl 180 cm tall be too tall for me if I happened to find one?

NOOO BECAUSE SHE IS SHORTER THAN YOU HAHA. 

There's like billions of girls that are 5 foot - 5'5, 5'7, 5'9 ect... so you are completely fine. 

Do you live in OGER LAND ??

YOU ARE FUCKING FINE LOOl

On 07/02/2021 at 11:57 AM, dsfs said:

Don’t reply this type that nothing can be done or that I accept my height?

NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO INCREASE THE LENGTH OF YOUR BONES NOTHING. NOTHING !!!!

You can have good posture & stretch, that might make you appear slightly taller, but good posture is important regardless. 

Again, just focus on less shallow things, women do not care about height that much, even if you a met a girl who did, you would literally be the perfect height ... god I need to leave this dumb post alone & focus haha.  

@dsfs they have limb lengthening surgery now if you have 70k to blow. 

Its not a really high consciousness thing to do - it is all ego - but its out there.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@dsfs they have limb lengthening surgery now if you have 70k to blow. 

Its not a really high consciousness thing to do - it is all ego - but its out there.

I wonder how long it will take before fighters start extending their reach. 

@Striving for more the master of ranting :D:D 

@dsfs You have bigger issues than your hight, you somehow managed to make a limiting belief out of your hight when your 6feet tall c'mon man what's really bugging you?

I've always been alone and I'm still a cherry boy. I also don't have a job. I just sit at home and I'm furious that even drunks are more successful with women. When I leave the house, the villains from school chase me (who beat me at school a long time ago) If I had a taller height, I would have had everything easier. The villains would back off and I would be alone.

Often it is always worth being at least 190 cm tall or even 2 meters tall. There are single girls, maybe even virgins that nobody wants because they are too tall and if she had over 180, I would have lost even if she had a nice character and I would have to look for short ladies, but they have been children for a long time and besieged by other peasants, but if I was a giant and macked on to a very tall girl, I would not have much competition.

Edited by dsfs

so you are 183cm and you hate your height? Are you insane? How many people around you in the streets are taller than you?

Anyway, get elevator shoes or elevator insoles if it makes you feel better?. You can get the insoles for like 10€ on amazon, under 5€ on aliexpress.

Edited by narkuser