dsfs

Increase tall

28 posts in this topic

Why does Zac Efron look much taller than Robert DeNiro in the photos when Zac Efron is 173 cm and Robert DeNiro 177 cm?

Can you explain it to me rationally?

gettyimages-538139700-2048x2048.jpg

Edited by dsfs

Wait, what? 183 cm. That's 6 feet dude. I'm 5 10 and while many people I was competing with in swimming (swimming benefits from height as much as basketball, look at boat length and speed) at a high level were much taller than me, in everyday life I am often called tall. I have literally never once seen my height as an issue and I don't think I would have even if I were 2 inches shorter.

The only way to increase height is to take estrogen blockers and/or growth hormone before growth plates fuse -- before finishing puberty. That would actually work, but nothing else will.

6 hours ago, dsfs said:

Why does Zac Efron look much taller than Robert DeNiro in the photos when Zac Efron is 173 cm and Robert DeNiro 177 cm?

Can you explain it to me rationally?

gettyimages-538139700-2048x2048.jpg

He god

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Can one-time binge drinking slow down growth at the age of teen or would such situations have to be notorious to slow down growth?

@dsfs Bro. What the hell is the point of this thread? 

11 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Can one-time binge drinking slow down growth at the age of teen or would such situations have to be notorious to slow down growth?

No. As far as I know drinking has nothing whatsoever to do with growth.

On 7.2.2021 at 0:57 PM, dsfs said:

How many centimeters could I gain maximum?

Zero. Not without serious surgical interventions.

Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?

No, there's absolutely no way of easily or cheaply manipulating you height.

Don’t reply this type that nothing can be done or that I accept my height?

Sorry, but that's exactly the sort of answer that you'll get on this forum. 

You have the perfect height, you're taller than most people but not so tall that it becomes an impediment to yourself or others. So for heavens sake, accept your height. It's not like your 5ft tall, got it? In your life you have no problems whatsoever with your height, other people have either problems to reach stuff or to get fitting clothes. I don't know where you live but even if you'd live in the Netherlands, where people are the tallest (on average) on earth, you wouldn't be considered small. I'm also 183cm so I literally know your perspective. It's the best height any male could ask for. You don't know how good you have it.

I am Polish and I live in Poland.

The average height of a Pole is 177 cm.

The citizens of Montenegro have the highest height, the average height is 191 cm, which is a place in Serbia.

I'm stunned, 183 is tall. I'm 191 cm and I don't see the problem with your height. I never had any benefits with regards to social life. One great downside of being tall is lowerback pain in my experience.